GameFly Black Friday Coupon - Save $12 on your order of 2 or more used games

hatback

CAGiversary!
GameFly is offering $12 off when you purchase two or more used games.
http://www.gamefly.com/Store/

At checkout, use coupon code: BFSBLK20112USED

Discount will be shown in checkout.

*Coupon code may only be redeemed ONCE per person/account.
*Coupon code (probably) expires on Monday 11/28/2011 (according to a couple posters).

Link to thread for GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308258

UPDATE:
The coupon code is still active, however...
- Many games from the under $10 sale went out of stock.
- The under $10 sale is now dead, so the prices on those games that are still in stock have been raised.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='oasisboy']i am sure they noticed 3 free shipments to the same address. Gotta these cagers that give the rest of us a bad name.

You sir, sound like a winner. Can't wait to see you on maury.[/quote]

LOLl!!!!

[quote name='BFox549']flipping to get gifts for friends/family is being selfish?[/QUOTE]

That's much worse than if you were flipping because you needed to put food on the table so your kids don't starve... :lol:

[quote name='soonersfan60']That's much worse than if you were flipping because you needed to put food on the table so your kids don't starve... :lol:[/QUOTE]
I think if they are wasting so much time flipping for a few bucks, they should be looking for a better paying job.

[quote name='IMikeU']Yes I have 3 accounts, one for me, one for my wife and one for my brother whom also lives here. Coupon stated *Coupon code may only be redeemed ONCE per person/account. --- Not once per Household.

The email I received:: Sounds like a threatening letter, and yet they gave me 12.00 credit back on each?

Hello,

We are contacting you in regards to your recent game purchase. Unfortunately we only allow one promotional offer to be used per household. Therefore your purchase order XXXXXXXX has been cancelled. Please note we will continue to monitor the account and if a higher number is issues persist we will review your account and determine if we will be able to continue service.

If you require additional assistance, please let us know a good time to reach you by responding to this email at anytime or you can call us directly at (888) 986-6400, Monday thru Friday, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Central Time.

We apologize for the inconvenience and if we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,

The GameFly Team[/QUOTE]

To bad GF bans the accounts if there is more then 1 in one location. They ban you for life and follow you to new apartments i do not know how but my friend was just like you.

I would spend that 12 credit when you can they most likely flagged those 2 canceled order accounts.

I also think this site rules but lurkers tend to be a huge amount of flippers. Hell enough people on here post how they flip stuff nonstop and ruin the deals fast cause they overkill it over and over. There should be a VIP section so guests could not see some threads like that. The registered people got me if they post they do it for profit only and are known for it disable there access to VIP section easy as cake. Will we see it? I doubt it i think they want it setup this way but it is a bummer how this deal got killed fast because of greedy people buying 6 or more games cause of multiple accounts. GF bans for less serious stuff but they seem to allow people to do multi accounts per address to often now...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']To bad GF bans the accounts if there is more then 1 in one location. They ban you for life and follow you to new apartments i do not know how but my friend was just like you.

I would spend that 12 credit when you can they most likely flagged those 2 canceled order accounts.

I also think this site rules but lurkers tend to be a huge amount of flippers. Hell enough people on here post how they flip stuff nonstop and ruin the deals fast cause they overkill it over and over. There should be a VIP section so guests could not see some threads like that. The registered people got me if they post they do it for profit only and are known for it disable there access to VIP section easy as cake. Will we see it? I doubt it i think they want it setup this way but it is a bummer how this deal got killed fast because of greedy people buying 6 or more games cause of multiple accounts. GF bans for less serious stuff but they seem to allow people to do multi accounts per address to often now...[/QUOTE]

Agreed with everything said. Where do I sign on your anti-lurkers , flippers petition? :applause:

I really wish there was free shipping going on right now. Tax and shipping kill most of the discount I would get with the coupon. Going to have to pass for now unfortunately.

[quote name='Ravenous']Is there even going to be a BF sale for GameFly? Its almost my last hope for some good deals[/QUOTE]

Considering how they've already been having all these deals lately probably not lol

[quote name='BoromirsFan']so i made a purchase but i don't want to pay monthly fees, i just wanted a 1 time purchase.

When should i cancel my membership?[/QUOTE]

You didn't need to sign up for their service to make a purchase.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']oh. So even if i cancel it will still arrive?[/QUOTE]

If you PURCHASED the item, yes.

If you rented the item, you will not have the option to keep it unless your account is still active (I could be wrong on this, but there was a time this was the case).

WTF I ordered some games on the 19th and they just now told me that they have been have "trouble" fulfilling orders and they don't know when they can ship my order. I usually patient with shipping but when you take a week to tell me that you don't know when you'll ship my item that makes me really angry!

/end rant

So has anyone had this problem or is it just me...

[quote name='BoromirsFan']well i bought two used titles....so just cancel and i am good?

Sorry im just paranoid :([/QUOTE]

Yes, you'll be good. Trust us. :) I don't even have my account active and I have been buying games from them.

Strange. I ordered from the pre-black friday sale DS2 and NMH on Sunday and remember it shipping on Tuesday but I still haven't recieved it...
..seems like everyone else got their games quick.

Bulletstorm and Homefront came in the mail today. Both had the Xbox seal opened but still attached. That seemed curious to me, and surprisingly the online codes both worked.

I've never rented or bought anything from Gamefly before. It just occurred to me that maybe they don't send out the online codes to renters?

[quote name='Antipodes']Bulletstorm and Homefront came in the mail today. Both had the Xbox seal opened but still attached. That seemed curious to me, and surprisingly the online codes both worked.[/QUOTE]

you must be new...they are always like that

[quote name='Antipodes']I've never rented or bought anything from Gamefly before. It just occurred to me that maybe they don't send out the online codes to renters?[/QUOTE]

Nope. You get the disc(s) and nothing but.

[quote name='Antipodes']Bulletstorm and Homefront came in the mail today. Both had the Xbox seal opened but still attached. That seemed curious to me, and surprisingly the online codes both worked.

I've never rented or bought anything from Gamefly before. It just occurred to me that maybe they don't send out the online codes to renters?[/QUOTE]

Yeah we are aware, welcome to buying from gamefly.

[quote name='redmangoose']Strange. I ordered from the pre-black friday sale DS2 and NMH on Sunday and remember it shipping on Tuesday but I still haven't recieved it...
..seems like everyone else got their games quick.[/QUOTE]

i takes 2 weeks for me to get my games most of the time..

Got my Homefront, Red faction and both Brinks today. All in amazing condition. Kinda wish Gamefly had more sales today, but hey! There is always Cyber Monday. :D

[quote name='redmangoose']Strange. I ordered from the pre-black friday sale DS2 and NMH on Sunday and remember it shipping on Tuesday but I still haven't recieved it...
..seems like everyone else got their games quick.[/QUOTE]

I got my DR2, Homefront, and DNF, DR2 and HF shipped out after NMH and it still hasn't shown up :(

Received 2 mint ps3 copies of NFS:HP yesterday. Ordered wednesday with coupon for $27.27 sadly got in late.... Sending both to Amazon on monday for $46 plus I have 2 online codes. They send them individually in bubble mailers which was nice for repacking. Good easy deal! :)

Thanks to whoever found coupon and to whoever noticed the crazy price on PS3 NFS.

[quote name='KtMack23']Got my two free copies of Brink lol[/QUOTE]

Me too! Wondering the best way to flip, Best Buy trade in has them at $4 each.... so I signed up for that, but any better ways? :/

woo got my QUest trio last night ended up playing it 4 hours last night and probally not even 10% done

i hope my glator begins comes tomorrow nad its not busted

Well i got my two free copys of stink yesturday (cant beleave gf acually gave them to me). As one of the most known haters of this game i naturally proceded to flip them at bestbuy 35 minutes later lol

Since my other 3 games showed up, but not NMH and it shipped out last saturday, when should I contact gf about this?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well i got my two free copys of stink yesturday (cant beleave gf acually gave them to me). As one of the most known haters of this game i naturally proceded to flip them at bestbuy 35 minutes later lol[/QUOTE]
Wow you are so talented. Did you factor in your time and gas on the few dollars you made. You really should not post this garbage here. We are a gaming sight mot look how I made a few bucks.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Since my other 3 games showed up, but not NMH and it shipped out last saturday, when should I contact gf about this?[/QUOTE]

Probably if you don't get it by wed or so

[quote name='BegFourMercy']Wow you are so talented. Did you factor in your time and gas on the few dollars you made. You really should not post this garbage here. We are a gaming sight mot look how I made a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

Relax my friend no need to be mad at simple little things during the hollidays. Besides i didnt drive there as i live in the big nyc, i just borrowed my sisters metro card and got a free subway ride :)

I actually kept one copy of Brink and gave another to a friend as neither of us bad played it, and we did some online last night and we actually really enjoyed it. Flipping it Best bug for around $12 just isn't worth it to me.

[quote name='Smidget']Me too! Wondering the best way to flip, Best Buy trade in has them at $4 each.... so I signed up for that, but any better ways? :/[/QUOTE]

You can flip them by sending me a free copy by mail. Send me a PM if interested. :roll:

[quote name='BegFourMercy']Wow you are so talented. Did you factor in your time and gas on the few dollars you made. You really should not post this garbage here. We are a gaming sight mot look how I made a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

Chill man, this was his highlight of the year. There are some who make minimum wage.

[quote name='oasisboy']Chill man, this was his highlight of the year. There are some who make minimum wage.[/QUOTE]

Sigh, children shouldnt be near a key board. Did you really have to resort to saying garbage like that to try to be funny ?

Anyway i hope gamefly is having a cool cyber monday sale. Sotd and alice for 10 a piece please :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Sigh, children shouldnt be near a key board. Did you really have to resort to saying garbage like that to try to be funny ?
[/QUOTE]

At least I didn't get in the subway to flip some games for $4 a piece. :lol:

[quote name='oasisboy']At least I didn't get in the subway to flip some games for $4 a piece. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You honestly think thats all i did ? I just flipped both copys long with 110 $ worth of others games (after promos). oh and each brink was worth 6 a piece after the promotion not 4

[quote name='strait edge follower']Relax my friend no need to be mad at simple little things during the hollidays. Besides i didnt drive there as i live in the big nyc, i just borrowed my sisters metro card and got a free subway ride :)[/QUOTE]
So not only do you flip for a few bucks, you commit fraud with the metra card. You are on a roll.

bread's done
Back