GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
all the games I have beaten from gamefly get traded into bestbuy, most of them for a profit! now... what to do with $250 best buy credit?

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']all the games I have beaten from gamefly get traded into bestbuy, most of them for a profit! now... what to do with $250 best buy credit?[/QUOTE]

Buy Amazon gift cards!

[quote name='tylerh1701']Anyone find the Lego game(s)[/QUOTE]

It looks like LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 is $19.99 for 360 and $17.99 for PS3, so that leads me to believe they were that price before the sale. I'm not sure though.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']all the games I have beaten from gamefly get traded into bestbuy, most of them for a profit! now... what to do with $250 best buy credit?[/QUOTE]

Buy stuff. That's what I would do.

Final Fantasy 13-2 is really tempting but it seems like the price will continue to drop fast....

What do you guys think? Would you recommend it at this price?

Sweet. Thanks guys. Picked up Lego Harry Potter for the kids. Been wanting to get that one for them.

Maybe Im missing something but where are you guys finding these deals? Is there a specific page for them or just searching through the store?

[quote name='Velo214']picked up ff 13-2 for 15 at bestbuy, but those are some nice deals[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. I wonder who didn't pick it up at the price.

[quote name='Velo214']picked up ff 13-2 for 15 at bestbuy, but those are some nice deals[/QUOTE]

Got it for that price also. Wish they had Lego Harry potter for the other consoles though at that price.

Snatched up FFXIII-2 was itching for it to hit $20 somewhere. (Still waiting for Motostorm Apocalypse! to drop as well)

[quote name='Valkerion']Snatched up FFXIII-2 was itching for it to hit $20 somewhere. (Still waiting for Motostorm Apocalypse! to drop as well)[/QUOTE]

I hate to be that guy, but FFXIII-2 was $15 at Best Buy and Motorstorm Apocalypse was $5 at Best Buy over the holidays.

[quote name='Tsel']I hate to be that guy, but FFXIII-2 was $15 at Best Buy and Motorstorm Apocalypse was $5 at Best Buy over the holidays.[/QUOTE]

It's all good man. I highly doubt Best Buy will have another period of sales like that again. That was simply amazing.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It's all good man. I highly doubt Best Buy will have another period of sales like that again. That was simply amazing.[/QUOTE]

The $15 deal was amazing, let alone the $5 games. Those were the days.

[quote name='Valkerion']Snatched up FFXIII-2 was itching for it to hit $20 somewhere. (Still waiting for Motostorm Apocalypse! to drop as well)[/QUOTE]

Just my opinion, but Motorstorm Apocalypse is a horrible game, and I thought Pacific Rift was one of the best racers of all time. There's crap going on and falling down all the time, it takes everything away from the actual racing. And the track layouts are awful in the game. The driving itself also feels much worse than the first 2 games (and the PSP/PS2 one for that matter). The 3D is decent, though.

I got it shortly after it came out and ended up getting rid of it. Then bought it again from Best Buy for $5 to give it another chance but I still hated it.

If you haven't played it yet, stick with Pacific Rift...or Blur. Or download the 3D Rift tracks if they're still available if you want something in 3D.

[quote name='Tsel']I hate to be that guy, but FFXIII-2 was $15 at Best Buy and Motorstorm Apocalypse was $5 at Best Buy over the holidays.[/QUOTE]

seriously, not going to cry over a 5 buck difference new or used.

for real, 1 post about it being $15 before is enough (if not even needed really)

Im going to wait for a cheap complete edition. I cant stand DLC...

Got my copy of the Gunstringer with Fruit Ninja code inside. Looking forwar to putting in some time with it - all my friends who have it say that it was pretty fun.

I had a blast with The Gunstringer, it's easily one of the better $15 purchases I've made. It's a bit on the short side but a lot of fun from start to finish and there's plenty to go back and unlock. Throw in Fruit Ninja Kinect and The Wavy Tube Man Chronicles and this was a total steal.

HOTD: overkill and Infamous 2 arrived yesterday... and like all my other gamefly games, they're both chipped on the edges. To Gamestop they go!

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Cant return them? Gamestop shouldnt take damaged games...[/QUOTE]
%60 trade-in > $15 refund

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Cant return them? Gamestop shouldnt take damaged games...[/QUOTE]
I'll try gamestop today first, some of the stores in the area are still doing 50% TIV bonus promos, so I'll actually come close to breaking even if not make a few bucks. Not sure what the gamefly return policy is, or whether it would cost me shipping to send it back.

Gamestop will often take games that have scratches on them. If the discs are cracked rather than scratched, they won't accept them. They'll take a couple bucks off the trade if they accept anything damaged, though. Unless it's a console, which it's quite a bit more.

Hoping for some deals on games I actually want or don't have tonight.

Haven't bought a game in a couple weeks... it doesn't feel right :D.

Is it normal for some games to have a TBD date on shipping after at least 3 business days? No notification on SOCOM 4. Bought on the 19th.

Duke and Catherine sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, 40,000 leagues under the sea. All 4 One and none for me.

bread's done
Back