GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cdwjustin']i had the same thing happen but i decided to let the baby cry for a few mins wile i checked out... so that didnt happen[/QUOTE]

smart man...GBB..."games before babies" as long as they're not in danger.

Got my Red River PS3, and if it wasn't for a few edge chips, I would it it was a never used backup or something.

[quote name='inkcil']wow...had ace combat in my cart, went to change baby diaper...came back and it was out of stock. Thanks a lot baby pooh![/QUOTE]

I like babies but they just never seem to respect the sanctity of a cag deal. Maybe that brenda chick from the tupac song had the right idea.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I like babies but they just never seem to respect the sanctity of a cag deal. Maybe that brenda chick from the tupac song had the right idea.[/QUOTE]

naah...brenda had it all wrong. u gotta at least give the kid a chance to grow up and become a cheapassgamer.

[quote name='inkcil']naah...brenda had it all wrong. u gotta at least give the kid a chance to grow up and become a cheapassgamer.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%. Brenda's baby just grew up to become a garbage-pail-kid.

i bought 3 games at gamefly. 1 ps3 and 2 360 games. both my 360 games had long cracks on the bottom edge of the case on both sides. has anyone else gotten cracked cases with games they bought on gamefly?????? it cant be just me......

[quote name='CheapyD']Do you know what NCIS means? I had to look it up. Luckily, I already knew what Dragons and Deus means.[/QUOTE]

So... New Super Mario Bros., Dance Central... aaand... Resident Evil 5

[quote name='CheapyD']Do you know what NCIS means? I had to look it up. Luckily, I already knew what Dragons and Deus means.[/QUOTE]NCIS :)dunce:)
Dragon Age II
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

:whee:

[quote name='neuropolis']So... New Super Mario Bros., Dance Central... aaand... Resident Evil 5[/QUOTE]

Nailed it.

NCIS is not really worth it, even cheap. Around 4-5 hours worth of gameplay, pretty much like prior CSI games. Really easy 1000/1000 gamerscore though, since you can get it all just playing through it.

Might jump on Dragon's Age 2 though, I never did finish it, especially if it's $10 or under.

[quote name='CheapyD']

Tomorrow and Thursday's deals will be repeats from the last few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed for the $18 Halo CE Anniversary....

[quote name='Coltin']Is anyone else still waiting for their copy of Catherine to ship?[/QUOTE]

Mine shows as shipped but never got a confirmation email

[quote name='Coltin']Is anyone else still waiting for their copy of Catherine to ship?[/QUOTE]

I chose to keep it and they sent me the original box! I'm happy about that purchase!

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Isn't Deus Ex and DA2 Repeats as well?

I wanna see SCV on sale, or Amalur. Probably a bit too early for those though...[/QUOTE]

Probably wont see those until the end of fall/beginning of holiday season sales

[quote name='gotdott']Probably wont see those until the end of fall/beginning of holiday season sales[/QUOTE]

Yeah, was afraid so. If I see SCV for 30 or under I'll just have to pick it up.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Yeah, was afraid so. If I see SCV for 30 or under I'll just have to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

I think it's 19.95 at family video right now?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I chose to keep it and they sent me the original box! I'm happy about that purchase![/QUOTE]
They always send you the case/manual when you keep it.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Yeah, was afraid so. If I see SCV for 30 or under I'll just have to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you have a Family Video anywhere near you, but it's only $20 there. You can buy it in store, or wait until the website updates the price. Tack on $3 shipping if you buy it online.

Was holding off on buying DA2 until they released the ultimate edition but haven't seen anything announced. Is there still a chance one will be released? I hate buying DLC ala carte.

[quote name='gotdott']I think it's 19.95 at family video right now?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']Not sure if you have a Family Video anywhere near you, but it's only $20 there. You can buy it in store, or wait until the website updates the price. Tack on $3 shipping if you buy it online.[/QUOTE]

None in my area, but I'll keep an eye on their website! Thanks guys. :D

Tsel - Awesome The Batman avatar. xD

[quote name='jthieme']Was holding off on buying DA2 until they released the ultimate edition but haven't seen anything announced. Is there still a chance one will be released? I hate buying DLC ala carte.[/QUOTE]

Highly doubtful any extra editions of DAII are released. The game was a big disappointment compared to DA, as such they scrapped plans for future DLC and are instead focusing efforts on DAIII.

[quote name='jthieme']Was holding off on buying DA2 until they released the ultimate edition but haven't seen anything announced. Is there still a chance one will be released? I hate buying DLC ala carte.[/QUOTE]

They're not making any more DLC for DA2 so if you really want to play it you might as well get it and wait for a sale on current DLC

[quote name='Donuts']aww no PS3 dragon age 2, still hoping to get that and infamous 1 around the $10 mark[/QUOTE]
I've seen DA2 new on clearance for 15 i think. pm me and I can pick one up for you.

[quote name='mrclutch']So nobody in for NCIS?[/QUOTE]

I don't think $14.99 for NCIS is a very good deal. I actually rented it this and played it for less than 5 hours before and got my Platinum. Very easy game if you are looking for a Platinum but I don't think it is worth $14.99, I would say $8-9 would be the right price. Just my opinion though

[quote name='TooPoor']I've seen DA2 new on clearance for 15 i think. pm me and I can pick one up for you.[/QUOTE]

Its alright, it would probably move into my backlog. I'm more looking for Infamous 1 so I can finally start on Infamous 2

[quote name='AXV1']I missed Deus Ex the last couple of times...[/QUOTE]

Think I'll take a leap on deus ex. It's got a $10 TIV at amazon and best buy (before promos) so it's a low risk rent at the worst.

Edit: or not, out of stock for ps3.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']

Highly doubtful any extra editions of DAII are released. The game was a big disappointment compared to DA, as such they scrapped plans for future DLC and are instead focusing efforts on DAIII.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yeah, I figured they would have announced something by now if they were going to release something. Usually it is free money for them though since there is minimal dev costs, just materials and distribution. I went ahead and bit, I had a $5 coupon that I had to use so it was $4.27 after tax. Now I will have to wait for a 50% off DLC sale.

[quote name='Tsel']They always send you the case/manual when you keep it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't make it clear. It wasn't the alternate version of Catherine. It was the original. (Zoomed out shot)

[quote name='RockoMan']Ugh. Not liking the whole "Keep" option instead of the "Buy Used" option![/QUOTE]

I didn't like it at first, and then I tried it. I restarted my membership for a dollar. I rented Catherine and Rayman Origins. Luckily Catherine went on sale and I was able to nab a like new copy for $18. Mind you my account was expiring in a few days or so. I was able to pick up Rayman Origins for $10 from Target so it's been a good month.

Don't knock it until you try it.

bread's done
Back