GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
i just got rage from gamefly... its not anarchy edition but should it not have the sewers dlc pack..? just wondering because it had no code at all inside

[quote name='cdwjustin']i just got rage from gamefly... its not anarchy edition but should it not have the sewers dlc pack..? just wondering because it had no code at all inside[/QUOTE]

I'd say nope. My copy of Rage wasn't Anarchy edition either, just a manual no codes. Anarchy Edition was a "pre-order" bonus but it was probably just 1st print like Bulletstorm Limited Edition. Gamefly must have ran out or never got Anarchy Edition, because my Bulletstorm from Gamefly was Limited Edition.

Guys I'm out of Rage Codes but I am still trying to locate for a couple people including Shrowd. I did manage to help a few people out already (it was easier to find the PS3 codes) but once I locate some for the last few people, I'm out.

[quote name='AugustAPC']It should be illegal to pay any less than $20 for Sonic Generations.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Then again... I got it on Steam for 10...

Just so everyone knows theres a "patch"' that you have to manually download for NFS Hot Pursuit I know It adds the DLC cars and some fixes, but the title update does not prompt for the patch oddly. My stat got reset by EA once I finished a few courses and downloaded the patch later.

The game is pretty fun but the graphics are damn ugly.

[quote name='Namerson']dark souls (ps3) is 17.99 free shipping is that a good deal? how much cheaper did it get when it was on sale?[/QUOTE]

Thats what it last time. Thats the lowest I have seen Dark Souls new or used unless u live near a Nebraska Furniture Mart and can get it for $15.

In for Sonic Generations. I hope the game did well enough to warrant a sequel, assuming they make it 60fps on consoles next time! That's the only reason I didn't buy it full price--it's so choppy.

[quote name='Drclaw411']wouldnt mind ssx or twisted metal[/QUOTE]

I hope Dragon's Dogma for $9.99, I know it isn't even out yet, but that would be great :p

SSX would be sweet, but I don't see it dropping down to my buyable price range this soon. I hate to admit it, but I'm hoping Lego Pirates or Lego HP5-7 drops to $10. I have the most fun getting the platinum in the Lego games. Guilty pleasure I guess.

[quote name='mrclutch']So do we even know,if there will be deals? Where you at Cheapy?[/QUOTE]

Because CheapyD always says so if you read his posts. This coming from the updated OP. Plus deals wont be live for about another 2 and a half hours. He usually posts hints about 20-30 minutes before.

[quote name='CheapyD']
This weekends deals. More next week:
[/QUOTE]

Cool. Warren Buffett's store. Bershire Hathaway's stock.

[quote name='Abeja']Thats what it last time. Thats the lowest I have seen Dark Souls new or used unless u live near a Nebraska Furniture Mart and can get it for $15.[/QUOTE]

Got my copy of rage today. I must say it is in pretty mint condition. No chips on the disc or cracks in the center ring. It is also mostly free of scratching (minus minor surface ones that are to be expected, probably from trying to put it into the case)

Got Catheine and Resistance today. No soundtrack for Catherine (not sure if it was even packaged with the game in the first place though) and Resistance has some chips. Still, quite happy with my purchase.

Are you a Ghost Warrior from a Dead Island? Perhaps you are an Assassin from Silent Hill? Either way, we've got deals for you!

If anyone is looking for a sweet deal on Starhawk, go hit up the $12 for $25 thread. Depending on your sales tax, you can get it for 37.99 shipped with two day shipping!! That's a deal considering the game is released tomorrow.

[quote name='odd mr t']I kind of want to play Dead Island...any opinions on it? Is it worth $15?[/QUOTE]

If you have buddies to coop with, it is a blast to play. Playing alone might be a little boring imo.

[quote name='Hoserbeast']If anyone is looking for a sweet deal on Starhawk, go hit up the $12 for $25 thread. Depending on your sales tax, you can get it for 37.99 shipped with two day shipping!! That's a deal considering the game is released tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro. This is a thread about Gamefly deals.

[quote name='mrclutch']How much was dead island last time?[/QUOTE]

It was in the $18-20 range, but only for 360 IIRC.

[quote name='Hoserbeast']If anyone is looking for a sweet deal on Starhawk, go hit up the $12 for $25 thread. Depending on your sales tax, you can get it for 37.99 shipped with two day shipping!! That's a deal considering the game is released tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Ok

I got Dead Island a few weeks ago ($20 gamestop) and have been enjoying it so far. It crashes A LOT and its a pain in the ass to get back with my party (play with 2 others consistently) and it does crash frequently. When it runs right (which is totally hit or miss. Can play for hours w/o a hiccup, or can take 30 minutes to get a game moving) it is a lot of fun.

If it is cheap enough, pick it up. I also normally have room for on more if you need a group to play with. LMK and I'll add you.

I got R&Ca41 and Sonic Generations today, both looked great and installed without a hiccup.

So far only one game out of the dozens I have bought from Gamefly hasnt worked. Crysis 2.

[quote name='odd mr t']I kind of want to play Dead Island...any opinions on it? Is it worth $15?[/QUOTE]

I would definitely recommend it for that price. I think it's a great game.

I bought Dead Island back at release and then took it back after hearing about all the issues.

Did they ever fix anything, or did they just ignore it?

[quote name='whoknows']I bought Dead Island back at release and then took it back after hearing about all the issues.

Did they ever fix anything, or did they just ignore it?[/QUOTE]

I played through Dead Island at launch on :360: and I had no issues.

[quote name='KneeKnee']
If it is cheap enough, pick it up. I also normally have room for on more if you need a group to play with. LMK and I'll add you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm thinking if it's $10, I'l jump.

[quote name='whoknows']I bought Dead Island back at release and then took it back after hearing about all the issues.

Did they ever fix anything, or did they just ignore it?[/QUOTE]

Still issues, but seemingly not as bad as release. The game will sometimes kick you from a party. Won't let you back into an online session unless you completely reboot your system. Also freezes sometimes requiring you to hardboot your system. Seems to freeze most often when you're in a car with a few people. I guess the game cant handle loading things at a high speed and someone always ends up getting a frozen picture. Im talking about the PS3, have no experience with the 360 version.

bread's done
Back