GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='elessar123']I still remember Cheapy's first hint. A couple of us thought he was being an ass.[/QUOTE]

Lol, yeah his first ever hint was pretty good. I also thought he was tearing into whoever he quoted with that post.

There will be Generations of gamers who are excited by tonight's deals. Also, a Kinect game and some Wii/DS stuff. :)

[quote name='CheapyD']There will be Generations of gamers who are excited by tonight's deals. [/QUOTE]
Great!
[quote name='CheapyD']Also, a Kinect game and some Wii/DS stuff. :)[/QUOTE]
You are not trying very hard here, Cheapy :)

[quote name='elessar123']Here =P[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, that's awesome! The fact Cheapy popped up in the comments to post that (instead of posting in an OP like he does now) is really awesome. Cheapy's a cool guy. :applause:

[quote name='CheapyD']There will be Generations of gamers who are excited by tonight's deals. Also, a Kinect game and some Wii/DS stuff. :)[/QUOTE]

You lost me on that last part. Could you dumb it down a little? ;)

Is Sonic Generations as good as it appears to be? I'm generally not a platformer fan and rarely played other sonic games, but the reviews on Amazon look really attractive.

[quote name='allen9917']Is Sonic Generations as good as it appears to be? I'm generally not a platformer fan and rarely played other sonic games, but the reviews on Amazon look really attractive.[/QUOTE]

Play the old Sonic games.

I love me some Sonic but gez, if it were a typing mistake and the price was $7.99 it would make more sense but $17.99, wow.

I am actually really excited for gunstringer at 15$, even if it doesn't come with Fruit Ninja. Are we sure it does?

Anyways, in for one, and big thanks Cheapy.

[quote name='iwannadie']I love me some Sonic but gez, if it were a typing mistake and the price was $7.99 it would make more sense but $17.99, wow.[/QUOTE]

When it's that price, I'll bite.

Really curious about if fruit ninja comes with gunstringer, because if it does, I'll bite for it

[quote name='Brother Daz']All copies of the gunstringer include fruit ninja. It wasn't for just launch copies or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks

Playing as classic Sonic was great in generations, playing as 'modern' Sonic....eh....not so much.:whistle2:#

Then again, I guess I am kinda jaded since I only remember playing the Genesis era Sonic games and never tried any of the newer ones.

[quote name='chunlirocks']can i have fries instead of chips with my order ?

?[/quote]

lmao

kirby mass attack is actually the best deal ive seen on it yet. and there wont be any chips in the cartridge brah,

[quote name='radioactivez0r']That is a good deal on Mass Attack, maybe the first price below retail I've seen anywhere. Dammit.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. $15 is pretty much my buy point for Kirby DS games and pretty much as low as I've seen them. I would have picked up Gunstringer as well if I didn't already have the downloadable version.

Got my Resistance 3 today. Good shape over all just a couple of very minor chips. If it ever gets done updating I'm actually going to play it:)

I wanna bite on Kirby so damn bad, but it would just collect dust for a little bit. I'll keep my eyes open for tomorrow nights deals.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Playing as classic Sonic was great in generations, playing as 'modern' Sonic....eh....not so much.:whistle2:#

Then again, I guess I am kinda jaded since I only remember playing the Genesis era Sonic games and never tried any of the newer ones.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably one of the biggest Sonic fans on this board. Sonic Generations is a fantastic! I don't have any complaints. I really enjoyed the story, and gameplay. I played Sonic Generations for the PC, and I paid $8 for it. The reason why a lot of the modern Sonic games suck is due to the fact that Sega doesn't understand what the fans want. In Sonic Unleashed, Sonic turns into a damn Warehog...The only modern titles that are worth playing are the titles that came out on the Dreamcast; I heard the titles for the Wii are decent, and Sonic Riders for the Kinect sucked. Sonic Generations is a breath of fresh air in a clouded room of crappy Sonic games.

got my ace combat assault horizon 360 and naruto ultimate storm 2 360 today. both are scratched to hell and look like gamestop used games. sending em back tomorrow. never getting 360 games on gamefly again =/
ps3 games usually work out for me though.

bread's done
Back