GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapyD']This weekends deals. More next week*

:wii: Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $7.99
:wii: Wipeout $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $12.99
:wii: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex $12.99
:360: Sonic Generations $14.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $14.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $14.99
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $14.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='p-spiddy']Gears 3 $18 free ship. Not sure if that's new since I haven't checked Gamefly in a week.[/QUOTE]

It has been $18 for a while - but the free ship is new and nice!

[quote name='theking20']if its catherine , the PS3 is the version to get?[/QUOTE]

I heard the PS3 version was better. I prefer Atlus games on the PS3 though.

Interesting deals.... contemplating Sonic Generations, it's been on my radar for a while but I think with a little more wait I can get it new for the same price

My wallet has been safe since Rage was $9 a few weeks back. What's going to happen soon is they will have a big sale with everything I want and wipe me out in a single day. I know it...

Ratchet and Clank A4O and Sonic Generations 360 both trade in for about 12 base at Best Buy too. I think I'll pick them up, do quick playthroughs, then trade them in.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Yeah. After getting it for $16 new from Newegg, $15 for used is too much.[/QUOTE]

+1 i can hold out a little longer.

Uh oh, you two aren't eating up every single sale that GF offers? You dare say they're overpriced for being used? Burn the non-believers! Leave the thread at once and cling to your pathetic "new games" for a dollar or two more!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Uh oh, you two aren't eating up every single sale that GF offers? You dare say they're overpriced for being used? Burn the non-believers! Leave the thread at once and cling to your pathetic "new games" for a dollar or two more![/QUOTE]

Was $10 with the trade in 2 promo at Target. Sometimes GF wins, sometimes they don't.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Uh oh, you two aren't eating up every single sale that GF offers? You dare say they're overpriced for being used? Burn the non-believers! Leave the thread at once and cling to your pathetic "new games" for a dollar or two more![/QUOTE]

Nothing is ever good enough for you huh?

In for Ratchet because of the online pass...

Figure I can sell the game and play online later when I feel like rebuying it used.

[quote name='technicalstylez']would bite ofr phineas ps3. maybe tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath. No deals tomorrow.

Also, I still haven't gotten my NFS from last Friday, hopefully it gets hear tomorrow, usually only takes 3-4 days for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't think my target takes trade ins. do targets have decent trade values? best buy seems to beat every other competitor with its 50% bonus deals. Many times I turn them over for more than I paid.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']don't think my target takes trade ins. do targets have decent trade values? best buy seems to beat every other competitor with its 50% bonus deals. Many times I turn them over for more than I paid.[/QUOTE]

The Target trade in promo week was such a YMMV fiasco, but at least some people made out. Under normal circumstances their TIVs are a joke.

Waiting for GF to discount the PS3 version of LA Noire...won't have to deal with so many dam discs for one game plus the textures are slightly sharper in the PS3 version.

Got my NFS: Hot Pursuit game today, the data portion of the disc is spotless (I mean spotless!), but the inner plastic ring is discolored and a couple smudges on the sticker side of the disc. I'd almost guess this is one that was sold once during a previous sale and returned, then buffed, and re-sold.

Also, surprisingly, no chips on the side.

Oh, and the disc says "Limited Edition" but it's not in a "Limited Edition" box. Not sure if the limited edition content is on the disc or not, if not I guess I don't get it.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Got my NFS: Hot Pursuit game today, the data portion of the disc is spotless (I mean spotless!), but the inner plastic ring is discolored and a couple smudges on the sticker side of the disc. I'd almost guess this is one that was sold once during a previous sale and returned, then buffed, and re-sold.

Also, surprisingly, no chips on the side.

Oh, and the disc says "Limited Edition" but it's not in a "Limited Edition" box. Not sure if the limited edition content is on the disc or not, if not I guess I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

The "Limited Edition" content was via a download code inside the box (the online pass and LE content were the same code). If you don't have the code, you don't have any extra content.

[quote name='NJMane']The "Limited Edition" content was via a download code inside the box (the online pass and LE content were the same code). If you don't have the code, you don't have any extra content.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That's what I figured, I did get an online pass with it, I'm gonna try it in a second and see what it tells me.

Oh, the online pass insert says it will give me access to bonus content including additional cars so maybe I did get it. Cool.

EDIT: No dice. Online pass works at least, but no Limited Edition cars. Oh well, no big loss.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Gamefly called me at 5AM this morning. >_> -pumps 12 gauge-[/QUOTE]

At least they didn't call you at 5 AM at night.

[quote name='Huda_man21']Waiting for GF to discount the PS3 version of LA Noire...won't have to deal with so many dam discs for one game plus the textures are slightly sharper in the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

They've had it discounted at least twice now. I think the most recent was two? (three?) weeks ago and was $9.99.

I had to bite on sonic generations. Everything on my backlog goes to the back burner once this arrives, hopefully i can finish lost odyssey this weekend.

I picked up Sonic Generations. It's my first new Sonic game since Sonic & Knuckles. I liked the demo and figured I'd maybe pick it up some day.

bread's done
Back