Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All used games in the sale come with free shipping. Games come complete with manual, case, and online passes.
(If you don't see an option to BUY the game but only to RENT it along with "keep for $$$" on its page, than it is no longer available for purchase without a subscription as they currently only have enough copies marked for rental purposes. Be sure to check back in on this thread or the site itself as titles do come back in stock. In my experience, games get restocked around 10AM - 2PM EDT but YMMV.)

:pc:Cities XL 2012 $13.59
:pc:Cities XL 2012 Expansion $5.10

This post is wikified, feel free to update as new deals come out.

Link to Gamefly's twitter feed
Link to Gamefly's store page, sorted by price/free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']It was $14.99 w/ Free Shipping when it was on sale.[/QUOTE]

I'll shut up now, thanks. Got put in my place.

[quote name='elessar123']SFxT back in stock.[/QUOTE]

Only 360 version is left; PS3 out of stock again. I keep missing it...this is the price I was waiting for, oh well. I'll just get VF5: Final Showdown next week for around the same price and hopefully when I'm done with that a new deal arises.

Epic Mickey was a pretty solid platformer. It was a nice throwback, bad camera angles and all.

I'm really looking forward to the sequel in HD and hopefully some added voice talent too.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Epic Mickey was a pretty solid platformer. It was a nice throwback, bad camera angles and all.

I'm really looking forward to the sequel in HD and hopefully some added voice talent too.[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of hoping the original gets ported to the HD consoles, either via XBLA/PSN or maybe as an Online Pass with the sequel.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I'm kind of hoping the original gets ported to the HD consoles, either via XBLA/PSN or maybe as an Online Pass with the sequel.[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly. Similar to how Alice game as a pass with madness returns

So close in getting SFxT for the PS3. Gamefly added it to my queue but sale is over. Guess I'll enjoy couple rounds of it then send it back.

yeah, goddamn gamefly! I finally cleared my backlog enough to be able to play the online multiplayer games such as MW3 and whatnot, but now my backlog is overfull again....

[quote name='shadowkast']My thoughts exactly. Similar to how Alice game as a pass with madness returns[/QUOTE]

Exactly! I would LOVE to see that happen!

I remember reading in here at some point that if I were to rent Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles for PSP then choose the buy option that theres a good chance I would receive the premium edition box and contents?

Is that right?

[quote name='mitnosi']I remember reading in here at some point that if I were to rent Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles for PSP then choose the buy option that theres a good chance I would receive the premium edition box and contents?

Is that right?[/QUOTE]

My gripe with their PSP games is that both times I've bought, I received some replacement UMD case instead of an official one. YMMV until proven otherwise, of course.

[quote name='MattyB']What does GameFly daily deals on used games have to do with E3?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that they want to see if E3 hype will improve the sales of certain older games. Then they'll know what to put on sale.

But it does suck.

[quote name='camoor']I'm guessing that they want to see if E3 hype will improve the sales of certain older games. Then they'll know what to put on sale.

But it does suck.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts or people will see that certain games made by certain people and will go GIMME DAT' :booty:

I ordered Wii Play: Motion for 17.99 and was surprised to find they shipped the whole package. Game and Black Wii Motion+ controller in original box. I thought it would be just the game. Including $5 off coupon, not bad for a little over $13.

Still waiting on Epic Mickey. I'm surprised they don't use tracking numbers on their shipments. And their shipments seem to take an eternity (loldrama).

[quote name='camoor']Hmm no deals yet. This is disconcerting, they were hands-down the best deals on console games in a while. I guess nothing good lasts forever..[/QUOTE]

Um...E3 ended on Thursday. They don't do deals on the weekends. And it's only 1PM EST on Monday. So they had all of one day to post deals and I am sure they figured they'd just wait till the start of a new week.

bread's done
Back