Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All used games in the sale come with free shipping. Games come complete with manual, case, and online passes.
(If you don't see an option to BUY the game but only to RENT it along with "keep for $$$" on its page, than it is no longer available for purchase without a subscription as they currently only have enough copies marked for rental purposes. Be sure to check back in on this thread or the site itself as titles do come back in stock. In my experience, games get restocked around 10AM - 2PM EDT but YMMV.)

:pc:Cities XL 2012 $13.59
:pc:Cities XL 2012 Expansion $5.10

This post is wikified, feel free to update as new deals come out.

Link to Gamefly's twitter feed
Link to Gamefly's store page, sorted by price/free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='camoor']Hmm no deals yet. This is disconcerting, they were hands-down the best deals on console games in a while. I guess nothing good lasts forever..[/QUOTE]

Overreaction much?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Um...E3 ended on Thursday. They don't do deals on the weekends. And it's only 1PM EST on Monday. So they had all of one day to post deals and I am sure they figured they'd just wait till the start of a new week.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Plus it's only been recently that we've had them pretty much every day. Before then they would go for a week, then stop, then start up again. So it's possible we get some deals today, but definitely not fair to expect them.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yup.

Plus it's only been recently that we've had them pretty much every day. Before then they would go for a week, then stop, then start up again. So it's possible we get some deals today, but definitely not fair to expect them.[/QUOTE]
^This. The deals will almost certainly come back at some point but there is no guarantee it will be anytime soon. That said, we can still hope.

I'm really counting on Gamefly to have a good deal on Silent Hill HD Collection for 360. I've been waiting to pick up that game for a while now, but only the PS3 version seems to go on sale. I'll bite as soon as it goes under $20.

[quote name='showtimefolks']so i am guessing no deals till wednesday?[/QUOTE]

You just totally threw Tuesday under the bus :)

My guess is not this week. We had a pretty good run around both sides of the monthly sale IMO, now we must patiently wait for further cheap backlog goodness.

Yeehaw - just got an email that the deals are back. Seems to be alot of repeats but who cares? Guess my post worked!

PS3
Bulletstorm $7.99
Homefront $7.99
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $9.99
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 $9.99
Rage $9.99
Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters $12.99
Killzone 3 $12.99
Rayman Origins $12.99
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $12.99
WWE All Stars $12.99
Catherine $14.99
Dead Island $14.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
Silent Hill HD Collection $14.99
Yakuza 4 $17.99

Updated OP with main sale link. In the process of posting individual titles but you better start buying now before if you see something you like before this gets re-posted everywhere.

Finally got Catherine.

Jumped on Rayman and was contemplating Silent Hill, but with how broken I've heard it is, I couldn't bring myself to even spend $15 on it.

Holy crap there are some good deals here. Much better than I would get with the PUR 10 but off 19.99 purchase from gamestop, and that is a good deal. In for Silent Hill HD/Sonic.

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed catherine don't know much about it except seemed like a good price. Was going to grab sonic, but after tax could get a new copy for $1 or $2 more whenever newegg runs a sale.

Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up the regular edition of BF3 for 14.99. I'm planning on trading in the limited edition to best buy, will all the LE stuff stay on my hard drive if i redeemed it already?

[quote name='HydroX']:360: Battlefield 3 - $14.99 (!!!)

Count me in this time.[/QUOTE]

Just bought one, also! Insane price - very excited.

Add me on XBL so we can n00b around together!

what's thee word on dues ex? i played it for an hr when it came out but didn't like it. Heard that boss battles are a real problem?

worth 15 bucks?

Got PS3 Silent Hill HD (lowest yet), Catherine (back to lowest)

$25!! Wasn't SFxT $20 a couple weeks ago? I'll wait...

This is driving me crazy. Nearly every site known to man has had the PS3 version of Silent Hill HD for under $30 new or under $20 used, but the 360 version never gets the deal price.

[quote name='BR1CK']I'm planning on trading in the limited edition to best buy, will all the LE stuff stay on my hard drive if i redeemed it already?[/QUOTE]

I plan on doing the same.

Online pass codes will remain valid for the XBL profile you redeemed it under, so any copy of Battlefield 3 will continue to work with the B2K DLC.

I think NFS is out. $7.99 was a great deal though

EDIT: I lied, it just wasn't showing up in the cart from my iPhone for some reason. Nabbed one from the good ol desktop. Sweet!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='showtimefolks']what's thee word on dues ex? i played it for an hr when it came out but didn't like it. Heard that boss battles are a real problem?

worth 15 bucks?[/QUOTE]

In my honest opinion, I would have played it a bit longer because it's a drawn out story, but once it starts it is really fun and engaging with the many different missions you go on. I had to look up a walkthrough on a couple of the bosses, but they were really fun, still. I was not expecting to like it hardly at all but in the end I loved it.

[quote name='BNoyes']This is driving me crazy. Nearly every site known to man has had the PS3 version of Silent Hill HD for under $30 new or under $20 used, but the 360 version never gets the deal price.[/QUOTE]

its because no one wants the ps3 version due to it being broken.

[quote name='showtimefolks']what's thee word on dues ex? i played it for an hr when it came out but didn't like it. Heard that boss battles are a real problem?

worth 15 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I thought it started out just fine, but it does get even better. The boss battles were not designed by the same company, and usually you can't utilize stealth with them. They just feel disjointed from the rest of the game.

I thought it was a great game, but if you didn't like it at first, then just save your $15.

---

Picked up Catherine, great price. Almost grabbed Rayman Origins.

Oh man, been wanting Catherine for a while and I couldn't resist that $15 price tag. Might also buy Rayman, SH:HD.

thanks guys i will get dues ex when its under 10 at gamefly sale down the road. i do want to try it again once because i agree 1hr on a game sometimes doesn't do the game justice

I wanted to bite on Rayman, but I heard the touch controls on Vita make it worth getting on there instead, so I will probably find it used and use the GameStop PUR coupon, and pay extra. I wanted to bite on Sonic too, but it is already hovering around this price range. Silent Hill hd was a fantastic deal IMO.

bread's done
Back