GameFly Daily Deals: Madworld $10, House of the Dead: Overkill $13 & More Wii Games

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='amishpriest']About how long is Overkill? I could use something maybe a bit shorter to take a break from my recent RPG binge.[/QUOTE]

its only a few hours long, but when you beat it you unlock directors cut, which has new cut scenes, a couple different levels, and theres lots of stuff to unlock. Its a fun game.

[quote name='i_bent_my_wookie']Where are tonight's deals. They are usually posted by now.[/QUOTE]

He's a busy busy man. Give him some time.

[quote name='noisome07']He's a busy busy man. Give him some time.[/QUOTE]
Yes, like eating 7 patty Whoppers or taking massive shits. That and he's an internet space pimp.

[quote name='jman619']I saw. This makes me regret buying it when it was first out.[/QUOTE]

This game is still pretty bad, so idk.

[quote name='jman619']It isn't amazing or anything,but it isn't that bad. lol[/QUOTE]

It really isn't. 15$ is pretty decent.

[quote name='jman619']It isn't amazing or anything,but it isn't that bad. lol[/QUOTE]

Definitely wasn't worth any of the hype it got. What a rip!

[quote name='noisome07']It really isn't. 15$ is pretty decent.[/QUOTE]

I paid 50 for it at release. I feel extremely ripped off at that. I wouldn't have minded giving 30ish for it.

Gears 2 is 19.99 I saw. Not sure if that's really a deal or not. I haven't kept up with the price.

[quote name='noisome07']CheapyD is online. Deals should be posted any minute now.[/QUOTE]

I like the enthusiasm lol.

[quote name='jman619']

Gears 2 is 19.99 I saw. Not sure if that's really a deal or not. I haven't kept up with the price.[/QUOTE]

It's been that price for weeks.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']It's been that price for weeks.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Still worth it to me. That's one game I paid retail for, and felt it was worth every cent.

Tekken > KOF.

Money well spent towards Tekken instead of KOF. "decent, but not impressive"

[quote name='Casteor']Tekken > KOF.

Money well spent towards Tekken instead of KOF. "decent, but not impressive"[/QUOTE]

Of course. Tekken is elite. I still feel KOF is worth 15 though easy.

[quote name='jman619']Of course. Tekken is elite. I still feel KOF is worth 15 though easy.[/QUOTE]

Tekken at $30 is a better deal to me then KOF at $15.

[quote name='Casteor']Tekken at $30 is a better deal to me then KOF at $15.[/QUOTE]

I already own both,but like that I agree. I would also buy the kof at 15 though. ;)

I wish Damnation at 7.99 was for PS3, I know it is supposed to be terrible, but I would give it a shot at that price.

[quote name='Casteor']Tekken at $30 is a better deal to me then KOF at $15.[/QUOTE]

To you. Yes. Lots of people probably already have Tekken and the money and wouldn't mind trying out something new.

Damn, just got KOF off ebay for $22 new. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about getting a scratched up disc. Gamefly is usually good with the disc condition.

[quote name='ackbar7']I wish Damnation at 7.99 was for PS3, I know it is supposed to be terrible, but I would give it a shot at that price.[/QUOTE]

I played it for maybe 10 minutes.

Did not play after that. Terrible game. Just buying it should make you automatically get all of the achievements.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Mortal Kombat game is going to go on sale.

[quote name='VA']Average rating of 3.7[/QUOTE]

That's too harsh. I gave a 5 to KOFXIII.

BTW trade-in value $17.5 and used price is $13.49. I guess GF will change the TIV soon :roll:

Most of the complaints I read against KoF XII were against it's online component & lack of content. But for $15, if the fighting portion itself is solid it seems to be well worth that.

I dropped $13 shipped on KOF, it's meh... Only 5 stages, and the sprites are freaking huge.

I dropped $12.50 on Damnation. Damn I regret that now.

[quote name='argyle']Most of the complaints I read against KoF XII were against it's online component & lack of content. But for $15, if the fighting portion itself is solid it seems to be well worth that.[/QUOTE]

It was XII. I thought it was XIII LOL. Well it used to be SF vs KOF. But nowadays SFIV is clearly superior to the last KOF. I have always been a SF fan anyway ;).

I bought both games, not a bad deal and I like that they give the original box and instruction manuals.

[quote name='VA']Average rating of 3.7[/QUOTE]

Even it's crappy I try to to get every KOF I can. I had 96,97 and 98 on NEO-GEO (carts) a long time ago.

As long it doesn't play as bad as SNK vs Capcom, that game was utter sh*t.

bread's done
Back