GameFly Daily Deals: Weekend Wrap Up Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly is running daily deals this week on select used games that will also include free shipping. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. These deals are good all weekend long.

:360: Godfather 2 $9.99
:360: Bionic Commando $9.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $12.99
:360: Left 4 Dead $14.99
:360: Ghostbusters $19.99
:360: Call of Duty: World at War $19.99
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $19.99
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $19.99
:ps3: MLB '09: The Show $14.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $19.99

im probably going to pick up MLB The Show 09, been wanting it for a while and I think I already played the hell out of 08 time to upgrade and especially since I have to use my $5 off before Janiary

Meh.. ive beat everything on that list and the SF2 deal is amazing but i really really suck at fighting games so that would be a waste.. :( :( i was hoping for some deals on some awesome jrpgs for 360 :(

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']do you have to signup to order on gamefly?
.[/QUOTE]

You might have to create an account, but you don't have to sign up/pay for their service in order to buy these games.

[quote name='kidrocklive']You might have to create an account, but you don't have to sign up/pay for their service in order to buy these games.[/QUOTE]

alright thank you.

[quote name='Nico0020']Whats the new member coupon? I was tempted to sign up now that classes are out.[/QUOTE]

I think you need a real GF account to get a coupon. I just signed up an account to buy games, but I'm not a GF member. Never got the coupon.

[quote name='cooljammer00']I think you need a real GF account to get a coupon. I just signed up an account to buy games, but I'm not a GF member. Never got the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I subscribe to their service and they just sent me a $5 off any game Coupon last week for being a new member. Took about 3 weeks to get the Coupon; I didn't even know they had a promo to send those out when you sign up.

[quote name='mbartholow']Skipping this round since I have RE5 (Great deal BTW). Would love to see cheapo Mirror's Edge show up in one of these deals.[/QUOTE]

mirror's edge is 12.99 right now, seems like a good deal
fight night round 4 - 14.99

edit: halo wars is $17.99? am i reading these prices right?

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']mirror's edge is 12.99 right now, seems like a good deal
fight night round 4 - 14.99

edit: halo wars is $17.99? am i reading these prices right?[/QUOTE]

As far as I've seen, Halo Wars has been at that price for a while now.

[quote name='Donnums']As far as I've seen, Halo Wars has been at that price for a while now.[/QUOTE]

damn looks like i gotta bring that one back to gamestop too, lmao.

on a note from earlier sales, and for people wondering what the condition of the games is, i just got godfather 2 and fear 2 in the mail today (from i believe monday or tuesday's sale), and both games were essentially flawless and the security label was still on both cases. manual and case also immaculate in condition. color me impressed for my first purchase from GF.

[quote name='Donnums']As far as I've seen, Halo Wars has been at that price for a while now.[/QUOTE]

It has. I've been holding off in hopes for it to pop up as one of their daily deals for even cheaper.

[quote name='chimpster1313']on a note from earlier sales, and for people wondering what the condition of the games is, i just got godfather 2 and fear 2 in the mail today (from i believe monday or tuesday's sale), and both games were essentially flawless and the security label was still on both cases. manual and case also immaculate in condition. color me impressed for my first purchase from GF.[/QUOTE]

I got killzone 2 yesterday and its scratched to hell and ps3 discs are supposed to have that anti scratch blu ray technology too.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I got killzone 2 yesterday and its scratched to hell and ps3 discs are supposed to have that anti scratch blu ray technology too.[/QUOTE]

Well maybe you are the minority. With anything used you are going to have discs that are not in the best of shape. I would just contact them and remind them about the 100% guarentee they offer on used games. I have ordered atleast 1/2 a dozen games from them and my PS3 games were all in great shape. I just got Killzone 2 and I would rate it a 9.5/10. The only discs I ever got that were scratched were 360 games but nothing major.

[quote name='Mizzou75']I thought they usually took Saturday off and started up again Sunday night. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

That's how it was last week.

[quote name='bclagrange']Guys, hardly anyone has a ps3 in the states. Thats why you find so many 360 games. You may need to move to Japan.[/QUOTE]

i guess you weren't paying attention in 2009?

[quote name='Mizzou75']I thought they usually took Saturday off and started up again Sunday night. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

We should get some more deals tonight. They did last Sunday.

[quote name='Lucian']Thought there would be new deals tonight, too.

Anyway, thanks Cheapy; picked up The Show earlier today.[/QUOTE]

You might want to check back. It usually don't start till 9 PM EST. Last Sunday night there was more deals. I'm not sure about tonight. Since the games listed say they run all weekend long. I'm starting to think it will be monday night instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapyD']I think that's the end of the Daily Deals.[/QUOTE]

i'm saddened by this. but at the same time thank goodness, because i was about to be bled dry by this sale.

Still Waiting on my FEAR two, shipping is slow but free so ok. Still I think for me living in Chicago doing the whole GF thing with how slow the shipping is, I don't think I can deal with it. Good for used games I don't want right away though.

bread's done
Back