GameFly Daily (Ends 4/2 Noon PDT): Dead Rising 3, COD Ghosts X360/PS3, Killzone Mercs $24.99 each & More

Thanks for the deals! Dead Rising 3 worth it? I just bought an Xbox One and I want a single player game to go along with Titanfall.
Dead Rising 3 is hilarious and honestly the most fun current-gen game out right now. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't own it.

Just don't bother with the DLC unless you're an OCD achievement whore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit! lol I was totally going to pick it up once I got home from school and work, but it looks like it's not gonna happen. Oh well, at least I don't have to spend money. I'll just wait till it drops in price to pick it up again so I can beat he DLC (I'm an OCD achievement whore

No, the most common complaints are the backtracking and in-game map display. :roll:
If you complain about backtracking in a metroid/castlevania style game you deserve to be miserable. That's like complaining about how unrealistic of a racing sim Mario Kart is.

Damn, totally missed DR3 - only thing I've been looking for. That's what I get for working!
C'mon man, bush league. Shrunk down Chrome windows on your desktop set to re-open tabs when closed so that if you have to hit the x button in a rush you can just pick up where you left off. ;-)

Great deal on Dead Rising 3. If it comes back in stock, jump on it.

I wonder if BF4 will go on sale sometime soon ? I need it for ps4
I had it for xbox one but traded it in during that titanfall promo but if it goes for $25 im getting it again, but leaning towards PS4 since my friends have it.

i hope the online isnt broken on PS4, xbox one was decent

C'mon man, bush league. Shrunk down Chrome windows on your desktop set to re-open tabs when closed so that if you have to hit the x button in a rush you can just pick up where you left off. ;-)
Hah - not a possibility for my job, I'm afraid.

I do the same thing at work with CAG deals and eBay bidding. Or I just go to the bathroom and order it on my phone.

For some reason, this post makes me want to say:

hqdefault.jpg

Do we have any reason to speculate that these daily deals will continue throughout this week? I don't follow Gamefly deals regularly.

Kind of regret buying DR3 for $40 new but I figured I get something for my Xbox One while waiting for Titanfall. Still upset at how that DLC patch eats up so much HDD space, though.

I had it for xbox one but traded it in during that titanfall promo but if it goes for $25 im getting it again, but leaning towards PS4 since my friends have it.

i hope the online isnt broken on PS4, xbox one was decent
ps4 version way more stable atm. I was worried myself since others so unstable.

bread's done
Back