GameFly July 2014 Used Game Sale (7/15 to 7/21) Forza 5 $19.99 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 7/15 at 10AM PST -  Ends 7/21

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $9.99
Battlefield 4 $9.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $12.99
Dark Souls $12.99
Thief $12.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes $14.99
transparent.gif
Hitman: Absolution $7.99
Armored Core: Verdict Day $8.99
Lost Planet 3 $8.99
Sleeping Dogs $8.99
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $8.99
Young Justice: Legacy $8.99
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins $9.99
BioShock Infinite $9.99
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $9.99
Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
The Walking Dead $9.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $9.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $12.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $14.99
Need for Speed Rivals $14.99
Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's... $14.99
Fable Anniversary $17.99

PlayStation 3
Batman: Arkham Origins $9.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z $19.99
Resistance 2 $6.99
Defiance $7.99
Remember Me $8.99
Young Justice: Legacy $8.99
Battlefield 4 $9.99
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $9.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $9.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $12.99
Thief $12.99
Beyond: Two Souls $14.99
Dynasty Warriors 8 $14.99
Earth Defense Force 2025 $14.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 $19.99

Xbox One
Fighter Within $12.99
Madden NFL 25 $14.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes $17.99
Need for Speed Rivals $17.99
Forza Motorsport 5 $19.99

3DS
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $9.99
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins $17.99
Mario Party: Island Tour $17.99
Sonic Lost World $17.99
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team $19.99

PS Vita
Tearaway $14.99
Killzone: Mercenary $17.99
Muramasa Rebirth $17.99
Valhalla Knights 3 $17.99
Ys: Memories of Celceta $19.99

Wii
Tron: Evolution - Battle Grids $4.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $8.99
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad $8.99
Despicable Me $12.99
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon $12.99

Bah saw Fable and Lego Marvel in stock earlier, was waiting on ebay auction payments, and by the time I got them they are gone again.

If someone was wanting a physical copy, Muramasa was back in stock as of two minutes ago.

Also, I know Ryse was on sale for $20. Now, it's not even coming up on their site when I search for it.

I received my Yaiba today and it came with the comic, the DLC for DOA5, soundtrack and the manual. And the discs were in great shape too. First time ordering from Gamefly and will be doing it again.

I wonder if some of you just aren't looking at the discs in the right light. If you don't get a good reflection, it can be difficult to see lighter scratches. Every 360 game I've ever gotten from them was completely covered in light scratches, and roughly 5-10% of the disks don't play correctly (fail hard drive install).

I doubt they have discs that never get used.

I wonder if some of you just aren't looking at the discs in the right light. If you don't get a good reflection, it can be difficult to see lighter scratches. Every 360 game I've ever gotten from them was completely covered in light scratches, and roughly 5-10% of the disks don't play correctly (fail hard drive install).

I doubt they have discs that never get used.
I just got my Lightning Returns for 360 and it's exactly this, accompanied by a few fingerprints on the edges.

I doubt they have discs that never get used.I
I can confirm the claims on Yaiba and Thief. Both my copies were in mint condition. A lot of the other gwmes I ordered had scratches like you mention.My guess is they weren't used much.

Also, I've still not received my Lightning Returns. Placed the order within 10 min of the sale starting. Other games in the order have arrived. I looked and there is no tracking number on the invoice for it even though it shows it shipped last week. All the other games show a tracking number. I contacted them and they said to wait until today so hopefully it comes. If not, does anyone have experience with this? Will they refund the game, resend a new game, or will they claim it's USPS fault?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that again. There should really be an FAQ. To keep it brief: games can take up to two weeks to arrive, so you still have a week to go. Orders with single games do not get tracking numbers. Orders with two or more games get tracking numbers and are shipped Priority Mail, and you'll usually get those within three days. So whenever possible, try to keep your games paired in one order rather than having them ship individually.

Not that again. There should really be an FAQ. To keep it brief: games can take up to two weeks to arrive, so you still have a week to go. Orders with single games do not get tracking numbers. Orders with two or more games get tracking numbers and are shipped Priority Mail, and you'll usually get those within three days. So whenever possible, try to keep your games paired in one order rather than having them ship individually.
The order had 10+ games in it.

You balling! I'm impressed you found so many deals. I've never heard anyone ordering so many games before. Did you use a new credit card and/or are a new customer? They might have to verify. In any case, if the game shipped out individually, it's still going to take up to two weeks, sorry to say.

bread's done
Back