GameFly July 2014 Used Game Sale (7/15 to 7/21) Forza 5 $19.99 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 7/15 at 10AM PST -  Ends 7/21

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $9.99
Battlefield 4 $9.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $12.99
Dark Souls $12.99
Thief $12.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes $14.99
transparent.gif
Hitman: Absolution $7.99
Armored Core: Verdict Day $8.99
Lost Planet 3 $8.99
Sleeping Dogs $8.99
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $8.99
Young Justice: Legacy $8.99
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins $9.99
BioShock Infinite $9.99
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $9.99
Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
The Walking Dead $9.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $9.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $12.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $14.99
Need for Speed Rivals $14.99
Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's... $14.99
Fable Anniversary $17.99

PlayStation 3
Batman: Arkham Origins $9.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z $19.99
Resistance 2 $6.99
Defiance $7.99
Remember Me $8.99
Young Justice: Legacy $8.99
Battlefield 4 $9.99
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $9.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $9.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $12.99
Thief $12.99
Beyond: Two Souls $14.99
Dynasty Warriors 8 $14.99
Earth Defense Force 2025 $14.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 $19.99

Xbox One
Fighter Within $12.99
Madden NFL 25 $14.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes $17.99
Need for Speed Rivals $17.99
Forza Motorsport 5 $19.99

3DS
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $9.99
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins $17.99
Mario Party: Island Tour $17.99
Sonic Lost World $17.99
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team $19.99

PS Vita
Tearaway $14.99
Killzone: Mercenary $17.99
Muramasa Rebirth $17.99
Valhalla Knights 3 $17.99
Ys: Memories of Celceta $19.99

Wii
Tron: Evolution - Battle Grids $4.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $8.99
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad $8.99
Despicable Me $12.99
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon $12.99

Picked up lego marvel xb1 this morning for the boy and I to play. Hard to pass up for $12 ($5 coupon & member discount)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do used vita games work no issue from these guys for the most part?
Yeah. I have ordered about 10 games from GameFly and they all come complete with no scratches even online passes and dlc. I have had to return one game and the return process was painless. It is low risk. Also I know you are asking about Vita games, but as long as the cart isn't smashed you should be fine. If I had more money right now and a smaller backlog I would order a few of the RPGS.

Looks like most of the Vita stuff is sold out for now. Hopefully they get more copies in by the end of the sale.

Wanted Yaiba, but sadly it's out of stock.
Almost bought it on the last sale, but couldn't pull the trigger on the price. I didn't expect it to sell out during this sale for $9.99! A lot of people must have been holding out. Probably for the better though since now I can't buy it even if I wanted to! lol

Gamefly stuff sells out pretty quickly, and if it's not something popular....it usually doesn't come back into stock. Looks like this sale has been picked pretty dry already!

If you are still trying to buy some of the games that are sold out and you are an active Gamefly memberships, most of the titles on sale are available for rent immediately.

Rent the game then use the keep it now feature to buy them for the sale prices going on if you are interested.

Hmm....so could we sign up for the free trial, rent the game, keep it, then cancel the free trial before getting charged the monthly fee?

No. When you say it like that sounds like you want to rent games, and never return them.

I meant gamefly has an option to buy games you currently have rented out for lower prices. In this case, the sale prices they have going on this week.

No that's what I mean. Use the free trial to rent the games, buy them while currently rented, then just cancel the trial membership. I'd do this to pay the used price without having to pay for the subscription.

I think the first thing that went was the Mario games on 3DS. At $18-20 each, that's a deal considering you almost never get any Mario game for 50% discount and complete with everything.

Dang it, I wanted to grab Forza for $20, hope it comes back up. Rivals at $18 is tempting, but I still can't get over the mental hump that is the Origin account requirement.

I got thief in 2 days. Hoping the same since forza, got the shipped notification this morning

Next time I can catch Lego Marvel, I think I'll get it. I've been putting it off since I've played through quite a bit on PC, but prob easier to get others to play on XBONE.

If you buy one game, they'll send it first class so it could be about a week. If you buy two or more they'll send it Priority mail, so 3 days
First class is unlikely since it's billed as slower than priority by only a day or two. Because it can take a week or two, I'd bet it's parcel post or some other bulk discounted rate.

I hope I can catch Lightning Returns, it's pretty much all I want from this sale. I wish they had an alert so I would know when it comes back in stock.
In Eastern Time Zone, after waiting all day yesterday and getting nothing, it finally popped up at about 9 this morning. My advice, watch for it early in the morning.

how fast is there shipping? I want to order but don't know how long they usually take.
I got Thief and Castlevania PS3 from the Anaheim shipping center today, so that is 2 days, I also made my order at 1:15 on Tuesday afternoons as soon as the sale started, before stuff sold out.

I usually only get 1 thing, and many times it comes from Pittsburgh and takes about 5-7 days. I can order on Monday and get it Friday-Monday.

Like many have said before, if you buy 2 games, it gets Priority mail, which is MUCH faster. It also seems like they may process your order faster as well, not sure on that though.

BTW--both of my games are MINT. I figured Thief would look good, but Castlevania looks brand new as well.

bread's done
Back