GameFly July 2014 Used Game Sale (7/15 to 7/21) Forza 5 $19.99 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 7/15 at 10AM PST -  Ends 7/21

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $9.99
Battlefield 4 $9.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $12.99
Dark Souls $12.99
Thief $12.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes $14.99
transparent.gif
Hitman: Absolution $7.99
Armored Core: Verdict Day $8.99
Lost Planet 3 $8.99
Sleeping Dogs $8.99
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $8.99
Young Justice: Legacy $8.99
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins $9.99
BioShock Infinite $9.99
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $9.99
Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
The Walking Dead $9.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $9.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $12.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $14.99
Need for Speed Rivals $14.99
Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's... $14.99
Fable Anniversary $17.99

PlayStation 3
Batman: Arkham Origins $9.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z $19.99
Resistance 2 $6.99
Defiance $7.99
Remember Me $8.99
Young Justice: Legacy $8.99
Battlefield 4 $9.99
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $9.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $9.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $12.99
Thief $12.99
Beyond: Two Souls $14.99
Dynasty Warriors 8 $14.99
Earth Defense Force 2025 $14.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 $19.99

Xbox One
Fighter Within $12.99
Madden NFL 25 $14.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes $17.99
Need for Speed Rivals $17.99
Forza Motorsport 5 $19.99

3DS
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $9.99
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins $17.99
Mario Party: Island Tour $17.99
Sonic Lost World $17.99
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team $19.99

PS Vita
Tearaway $14.99
Killzone: Mercenary $17.99
Muramasa Rebirth $17.99
Valhalla Knights 3 $17.99
Ys: Memories of Celceta $19.99

Wii
Tron: Evolution - Battle Grids $4.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $8.99
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad $8.99
Despicable Me $12.99
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon $12.99

Eh, can't find any reason to use it. Just going to throw it in here, hope it works for someone:

$5 credit:

CSVNWCJP7K4KJKTX

Expires tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, can't find any reason to use it. Just going to throw it in here, hope it works for someone:

$5 credit:

CSVNWCJP7K4KJKTX

Expires tomorrow.
It's tied to your account. Use it to buy Lightning Returns Final Fantasy then flip it to Best Buy or Amazon for twice what you paid for it. The PS3 version is worth a little less at BB but more likely to come in good condition.

It's tied to your account. Use it to buy Lightning Returns Final Fantasy then flip it to Best Buy or Amazon for twice what you paid for it. The PS3 version is worth a little less at BB but more likely to come in good condition.

Unless things have changed, those codes are tied to your account and you can't just give it to someone else.
Bah. Guess I'll flip it for something. Sorry for that, but thanks!

I was all set to buy Arkham Origins, but the prospect of a Complete Edition does somewhat dampen my enthusiasm, considering the DLC for Origins is actually the most interesting to me of any of the Arkham games.

Hmm...nope, can't do it. I can't get LR: FFXIII when I've got FFXIII-2 to work through among other things, plus I can see it dropping to $9.99 in the next few months. :nottalking:

Something tells me Lightning Returns is an easy Black Friday sale everywhere for $15 or less new...probably even 10 bucks. Only one i'm thinking of is Valhalla Knights 3....but it looks mediocre and I have many other likely better games to play. 

Snagged a copy of Lighting Returns for the PS3. Been wanting to try but had to wait til it hit sub $20.

$13.49 after 10% off before tax. 

Something tells me Lightning Returns is an easy Black Friday sale everywhere for $15 or less new...probably even 10 bucks. Only one i'm thinking of is Valhalla Knights 3....but it looks mediocre and I have many other likely better games to play.
Let's both walk away from this sale--there will be better deals down the road... :grouphug:

want to buy a Yaiba but i don't want to spend $9.99 for it.

Yaiba for 360, Yay or Nay?

Will grab Lightning returns for 360 or should I wait until it is $9.99 on the next sale?
I would say Nay to this game until maybe $5. Played it on the PC (60 fps) and did not like it much. It's got a few cool moments but that's all it has. If you want to play a NG game on the 360, you are much better off with NGB, NG2, NG3RE, and even the vanilla NG3 :shock: is better than this crap. It took this game only 4 months to hit $9.99 which is a good indication of its popularity.

I rented it. It is mediocre, but still something I'd pay $15 for. Probably not more than that, though.

I bit on Lightening Returns for PS3.

Never finished XIII even though I really enjoyed it and didn't played XIII-2. I'll restart XIII in a few days as soon as I finish up Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

I bit on Lightening Returns for PS3.

Never finished XIII even though I really enjoyed it and didn't played XIII-2. I'll restart XIII in a few days as soon as I finish up Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.
By the time you get to LR, assuming you still maintain your interest, it might become $9.99, XIII and XIII-2 are pretty long games.

Ouch, Ys went quick. Only thing I was looking for in this sale
I dont think Ys was ever on sale. I know it was not on sale before the sale went live (meaning it was never a BUY title just a KEEP IT NOW TITLE)

Dream team is an okay game but the side boss battle just suck

V.Knights 3. i say worth 15 bucks BUT not worth 20. Its just a hack and slash games but the Diff. spikes are insane. And do not play the Red zone areas in public :)

By the time you get to LR, assuming you still maintain your interest, it might become $9.99, XIII and XIII-2 are pretty long games.
Do I have to play the first two games to enjoy the third? I played a couple of hours of each and it's not like the stories made any sense. The battle system looks pretty good in Lightning Returns and that's probably its selling point.

I dont think Ys was ever on sale. I know it was not on sale before the sale went live (meaning it was never a BUY title just a KEEP IT NOW TITLE)
It was on sale for about a minute, I had a copy in my cart before it went OOS, and I saw the sale go live.

Do I have to play the first two games to enjoy the third? I played a couple of hours of each and it's not like the stories made any sense. The battle system looks pretty good in Lightning Returns and that's probably its selling point.
I didn't play LR so don't know how the story carries over to LR. But if I hadn't played XIII, I would be pretty much completely lost while playing XIII-2.

I've been trying to get Lightning Returns :360: on Ebay for around $20 for awhile now, glad I haven't won any auctions. Also bit on Lego Marvel :xb1:

I didn't play LR so don't know how the story carries over to LR. But if I hadn't played XIII, I would be pretty much completely lost while playing XIII-2.
That series' story became more and more nonsensical. I plat'ed all three and I didn't feel like I got anything extra out of LR's story because I played XIII or XIII-2. Granted, you'll probably be really confused about the characters and who they are, but even knowing doesn't make the story any better or make more sense.

I think LR has the weakest fighting system out of all three games, but... IDK. $9.99 seems like the right price for that game.

Damn. I was ready to finally pull the trigger on Revengeance to give it a shot, but the price never updated to reflect the sale. Still shows for the full twenty bucks.

Guess I may never pick this game up. The universe is sending me signs.

Damn. I was ready to finally pull the trigger on Revengeance to give it a shot, but the price never updated to reflect the sale. Still shows for the full twenty bucks.

Guess I may never pick this game up. The universe is sending me signs.
I wouldn't be surprised if MGS:R showed up as a PS+ Freebie

bread's done
Back