GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Halo 4 $13 and More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 6/24.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly April 2013 Used Game Sale

Sale goes live 6/18 at 10AM PST. Highlights are bolded.

Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Anarchy Reigns $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III $12.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dance Central 3 $19.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $17.99
Halo 4 $12.99
History Legends of War: Patton $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
The Walking Dead $12.99

007 Legends $12.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III  $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Darksiders II $9.99

Dead Island$12.99
Dead or Alive 5 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $14.99
Mass Effect 3 $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $14.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Battleship $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $12.99
Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $12.99
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $8.99
Cars 2 $8.99
Country Dance $9.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $12.99
Just Dance $9.99
Just Dance 2 $12.99
Just Dance 4 $14.99
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
The Last Story $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $12.99
Men in Black: Alien Crisis $9.99
Rise of the Guardians $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely. They canceled my order because my CC wouldn't authorize. Used it about 4-5 times since my original purchase with no problems at all (gas, groceries, etc).

Thanks GameFly! :\

It's unclear whether that will ever be the case with Sleeping Dogs (Dishonored is a better bet), but Sleeping Dogs' DLC is not really essential. Good, but not essential.
Dishonored is such a good game, so waiting for a full version with all the DLC is essential for me.
Thanks for the tips guys. Ill pick up Sleeping dogs from this sale if it restocks, and hold off on Dishonored to see if a GOTY comes out later on. I certainly have enough of a backlog to keep me busy while I wait.

It's unclear whether that will ever be the case with Sleeping Dogs (Dishonored is a better bet), but Sleeping Dogs' DLC is not really essential. Good, but not essential.
Dishonored is such a good game, so waiting for a full version with all the DLC is essential for me.
Thanks for the tips guys. Ill pick up Sleeping dogs from this sale if it restocks, and hold off on Dishonored to see if a GOTY comes out later on. I certainly have enough of a backlog to keep me busy while I wait.
Don't wait.

Buy Dishonored.

Got it on PC and played halfway through the game. Quit for about 2 weeks and then picked it up yesterday again. Sooooo good

Remember that the GoTY edition is going to be expensive. Buy it used and get the DLC on sale.

Also: I'll sell you some 1200 MsP for cheap (if you're getting xbox versions)

Lovely. They canceled my order because my CC wouldn't authorize. Used it about 4-5 times since my original purchase with no problems at all (gas, groceries, etc).

Thanks GameFly! :\
When was the last time you purchased something from gamefly? I checked ahead of time and my CC had the previous expiration date, perhaps that was the problem.

Sleeping Dogs for 360 is back in stock now. Just ordered. :)

heads up: basically everythings back on stock.

halo 4

ac 3 (xbox and ps3)

dishonored (xbox and ps3)

hitman (xbox)

sleeping dogs (xbox)

Hard to pass on anything for $10.
Picked up Hitman, even though I'll probably never play it, and Patton just because I'm a WWII nut.
I know it got lousy reviews, but either my son or I might like it.

:360: Sleeping Dogs restock 

Also my order from 2 days ago came in. Halo 4 and Dishonored. Both Halo discs were minty fresh, Dishonored had a chip near edge of disk but installs and plays fine. 

Just a heads up

AC III on Xbox is 14$ on Amazon - LIKE NEW condition (whereas Gamefly you dont know the condition)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SYLRK/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
It does say however, that "bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed", what does that mean exactly? I'm not sure what codes come with AC3.
It has an online pass for multiplayer. :ps3: also has the voucher for the Benedict Arnold missions. Highly doubtful you'll get an unused online pass ordering from Amazon, where it's guaranteed from Gamefly. If you don't care for the multiplayer and you're looking to buy for :360:, go ahead with Amazon if you'd like.

Just a heads up
AC III on Xbox is 14$ on Amazon - LIKE NEW condition (whereas Gamefly you dont know the condition)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SYLRK/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
It does say however, that "bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed", what does that mean exactly? I'm not sure what codes come with AC3.
It has an online pass for multiplayer. :ps3: also has the voucher for the Benedict Arnold missions. Highly doubtful you'll get an unused online pass ordering from Amazon, where it's guaranteed from Gamefly. If you don't care for the multiplayer and you're looking to buy for :360:, go ahead with Amazon if you'd like.
Very true; forgot about that. Thanks for adding more detail ^.^

Going to pick up Anarchy Reigns this weekend. Message me on XBL if you are too and I'll clear space so we can play together. I hear the online is pretty dead. Gamertag is my CAG name.

I ordered Halo 4 and Hitman Absolution originally but had the wrong shipping address.  They cancelled my order and been waiting patiently for them to restock.  They came back in stock this morning and I reordered them!

Ok, Dishonored XBOX is back in stock.

So far i've managed to get 3 of 4 I want: Halo4, Dishonored and Ass Creed III.

So how is it that the most elusive game in the history of mankind is LEGO Lord of the Rings Xbox360? 

This is the 2nd straight sale I've failed to grab it during. Last time, i bought it, but didn't realize my CC date was expired. 

anyone receive their darksiders 2 yet? i got the limited edition, but the code says it's invalid. google search isn't pulling up any recent information regarding the game/pass.

Can anyone recommend NFS: Most wanted? I want it mostly just for playing online.
the best part of the game, imo.

anyone receive their darksiders 2 yet? i got the limited edition, but the code says it's invalid. google search isn't pulling up any recent information regarding the game/pass.
Don't quote me on this, but I would bet it's because it's a THQ game and they are essentially defunct now. No idea how that works in terms of THQ/Sony having this still active at least until the code expires. Do they still have DLC up on the PS Store? (I can't check atm.)

I know for a fact that THQ dropped all support for UFC after they sold it off, you can't buy any of the DLC anymore or even use the online pass.

Don't quote me on this, but I would bet it's because it's a THQ game and they are essentially defunct now. No idea how that works in terms of THQ/Sony having this still active at least until the code expires. Do they still have DLC up on the PS Store? (I can't check atm.)

I know for a fact that THQ dropped all support for UFC after they sold it off, you can't buy any of the DLC anymore or even use the online pass.
all the dlc is still on psn, and they even have an ultimate edition bundle for it. there's still a redemption site for it too. i was just curious if anyone else's pass went through or not.

Received Halo 4 and Dishonored today both came with all inserts and basically like new, awesome. Also ordered Hitman and NFS:MW for 360 needed a online racer and Hitman for $9.99 is a no brainer.

Got my Dishonored and Sleeping Dogs... I would guess that they opened them just to avoid sending me sealed copies, cause they looked brand new. I've gotten stuff from there before and never had any complaints but it never looked this good.

Gamefly used games are basically like Gamestop's new games (you know, pristine box/manual but the disc is ymmv).

bread's done
Back