GameFly Monthly Sale - Under $15 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 5/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Duke Nukem Forever $4.99
:360: Supremacy MMA $6.99
:360: Driver: San Francisco $7.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $7.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $7.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: NCIS $9.99
:360: Twister Mania $9.99
:360: Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai $9.99
:360: Rage $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns $12.99
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift $12.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $12.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:360: Wipeout: In the Zone $12.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $14.99
:360: Rise of Nightmares $14.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Family Feud 2012 $14.99
:360: Portal 2 $14.99
:360: Sonic Generations $14.99

:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $7.99
:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:ps3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: NCIS $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:ps3: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $12.99
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:ps3: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $14.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $14.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $14.99

:wii: Ben 10: Galactic Racing $7.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 $7.99
:wii: Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident $7.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $7.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $7.99
:wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $7.99
:wii: Press Your Luck 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: UFC Personal Trainer $7.99
:wii: Just Dance $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex $12.99
:wii: GoldenEye 007 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $12.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $12.99
:wii: Wipeout $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Dance $14.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']A day in the life of Neuropunk:

1. Wake up
2. Search all CAG threads for mention of Final Fantasy sales
3. ZOMG!!!!! FOUND ONE!!!!!! Time for some trollin'!!!![/QUOTE]
A day in the life of Square Enix:

1. Wake up
2. Ruin Final Fantasy series and make some new horrible games while stabbing old Final Fantasy fans in the back, and then announce Final Fantasy FPS with online multiplayer with TDM and killstreaks.
3. ZOMG!!! Time for some trolling by ruining Final Fantasy!

yep, square enix are the trolls, not me. in fact, i am much more of a final fantasy fan than you are, since it used to be my favorite series before XIII. just go back to your clone dooties

[quote name='kinney_bmx']please just go away.[/QUOTE]
my previous response includes u too, princess

[quote name='jetmax25']how do i buy the games the only option is to keep and i dont have an active subscription[/QUOTE]

Only other option is to watch it like a hawk and hope it becomes available to buy before the sale is up.

[quote name='jetmax25']how do i buy the games the only option is to keep and i dont have an active subscription[/QUOTE]

If you see that that means that item is currently Out of Stock. Typically on these monthly sales titles will be restocked from time to time.

The email i recieved from gamefly says that you can buy FFXIII-2 new for $29.99 and "Your" price is $14.99. Is the "your" price used or new? also on the gamefly website it shows FFXIII-2 new as $49.99 not $29.99 like it displayed in the email. Hopefully they restock soon I really want to play that game, especially after the amazing story and extras FFXIII had to offer, like the titan trials and c'eith stones.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Generations likely won't drop in price for a while. Storm 2 has a superior story mode and the boss battles are epic and some of the best done in the business. The online in Storm 2 is a spam fest however due to no substitution bar which was implemented in Generations.[/QUOTE]

if you like running and being interactive with story mode then yeah storm 2 has that while generations is a really nice anime style cutscene for the start and end of each character's story but the rest inbetween is dialogue and fighting. The online in storm 2 is better imo, i hate generations and thats coming with someone with a 6.0 win ratio in storm 2 online battles.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2 are my favorite Final Fantasy games of all time(followed by X, X-2 & VIII), non-troll, non-joke, serious business.[/QUOTE]

You put 13 and 10-2 above 6 or 7?..... to each his own i guess, but damn that just sounds so ugh to me.

I'lll be looking out for shadows the damned & FF13-2 for ps3 as they're OOS right now.

btw what are the chances Squar-Enix release a complete edition of FF13-2? You can't beat it at this price, but the dlc adds up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumped on Shadows of the Damned, and Force Unleashed II (7.99, why not?). I am waiting on Rage, for some reason I feel like I can get it cheaper.

[quote name='raiden_86']You put 13 and 10-2 above 6 or 7?..... to each his own i guess, but damn that just sounds so ugh to me.

I'lll be looking out for shadows the damned & FF13-2 for ps3 as they're OOS right now.

btw what are the chances Squar-Enix release a complete edition of FF13-2? You can't beat it at this price, but the dlc adds up.[/QUOTE]

Actually that's 13 and 13-2. :)

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2 are my favorite Final Fantasy games of all time(followed by X, X-2 & VIII), non-troll, non-joke, serious business.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry.

[quote name='mars009']Has anyone played War Hammer 40K, I'm considering it for the ps3 or should I get rage?[/QUOTE]

Haven't played Rage, but I really enjoyed Warhammer. Reminded me of Gears of War with melee combat and enemies who aren't bullet sponges. MP isn't bad either.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']Well kinda, most stuff seems to be sold out already.[/QUOTE]

Yea. but usually it comes back in stock from time to time though before the sale is over.

Just grabbed Alice and Duke. I added both to my cart and Alice went OOS so I only bought Duke. Did a little work and refreshed Alice, it was in stock and was able to get it. Let's hope it ships.

FFXIII-2 and Deus ex for the xbox 360 are both back in stock, ordered them both. I was refreshing the page every 2 minutes for almost 2 hours and was about to give up for the day when finally they restocked.

[quote name='buster90']Looks like everything good is sold out. :( I got on this too late.[/QUOTE]

still got 5 days bro. Seems like GF restocks alot during these sales, right?

I ordered about 24 hours ago back when this thread barely had under 10 replies. I see others have a shipping notice already but I've got nothing so far.

I know Driver has since gone OOS and that was one of my purchases.

Altogether I bought Duke Nukem, Driver: SF and Ace Combat. I know it says shipped within 1 - 2 days but I hope I get my complete order shipped.

Portal 2 is back in stock if anyone is interested. I just grabbed a copy, $15.89, about 50% under the lowest new price I've seen, can't beat that, I guess... now if I could catch Catherine.

infamous 2 is back in stock, nabbed it. I was doing so well with my backlog and then i played lost odyssey. Over 45 plus hours and counting.

I have not played rage but War Hammer 40K is similar to gears of war. I loved it but the game gets repetitive past the half way point. The jet pack rules!

I struggle with backlog immensely. Like everyone here I think I buy more to collect than to play. I don't even have a massive collection though. I'm just usually doing other things. I'm lucky if I get five hours a week of gaming in.

I keep telling myself ill get to the games once I get old and retire. Heh

How are Rage and War Hammer 40K online? Is it addictively fun, or glitchy beyond playable? Thanks.

[quote name='mfdoom']I have not played rage but War Hammer 40K is similar to gears of war. I loved it but the game gets repetitive past the half way point. The jet pack rules![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']How are Rage and War Hammer 40K online? Is it addictively fun, or glitchy beyond playable? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You don't buy games from gamefly sells for online multiplayer because most are usually so dated the online is all but dead.

[quote name='Rumors']I struggle with backlog immensely. Like everyone here I think I buy more to collect than to play. I don't even have a massive collection though. I'm just usually doing other things. I'm lucky if I get five hours a week of gaming in.

I keep telling myself ill get to the games once I get old and retire. Heh[/QUOTE]
I'm in this same boat. But I'm finally to the point where I'm just going to get rid of games I know I'll not get to anytime soon while they still have some value.

Current gen I only have 68 (44 PS3/24 360) games. In no way a big collection but atleast a third haven't been touched or finished.

Some I won't get rid of because I liked them too much but I decided if I'm not getting to it or plan to anytime soon it needs traded in/sold.

bread's done
Back