GameFly Monthly Sale - Under $15 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 5/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Duke Nukem Forever $4.99
:360: Supremacy MMA $6.99
:360: Driver: San Francisco $7.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $7.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $7.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: NCIS $9.99
:360: Twister Mania $9.99
:360: Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai $9.99
:360: Rage $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns $12.99
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift $12.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $12.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:360: Wipeout: In the Zone $12.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $14.99
:360: Rise of Nightmares $14.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Family Feud 2012 $14.99
:360: Portal 2 $14.99
:360: Sonic Generations $14.99

:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $7.99
:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:ps3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: NCIS $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:ps3: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $12.99
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:ps3: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $14.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $14.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $14.99

:wii: Ben 10: Galactic Racing $7.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 $7.99
:wii: Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident $7.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $7.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $7.99
:wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $7.99
:wii: Press Your Luck 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: UFC Personal Trainer $7.99
:wii: Just Dance $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex $12.99
:wii: GoldenEye 007 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $12.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $12.99
:wii: Wipeout $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Dance $14.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Catherine, knew I should've bitten on it for $15..

Oh well, hope they restock. I still have a pretty big backlog of games I want to play either way.

I decided to keep FF13-2 since I just got a $5 coupon. Might as well keep the game for 10 bucks. I was thinking about getting Rise of Nightmares, but thank god I played the demo first because I really wasn't feeling it.

[quote name='vanlandw']http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Driver-San-Francisco/144360/

Driver looks to be back as well for 360. Picked up a copy. Great price thanks Cheapy[/QUOTE]Looks like working an overnight shift is going to keep me from getting in on this. I kept checking and rechecking Driver this morning, but eventually I needed to get to bed. If it comes back in stock later than 11:30 am EST, I'm out of luck. :cry:

[quote name='who77']Has anyone played Hunted: The demon's forge? is it worth $8?[/QUOTE]

I heard it want the greatest, but it's decent when you do co-op. I have a sealed copy for PS3. PM if you decide to get it. We can link up.

[quote name='who77']Has anyone played Hunted: The demon's forge? is it worth $8?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, although you'll absolutely hate it if you get the bad ending. I got the bad ending.

Really though that Lord of the Rings game is a superior version of everything they were trying to do with this one.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I heard it want the greatest, but it's decent when you do co-op. I have a sealed copy for PS3. PM if you decide to get it. We can link up.[/QUOTE]

i found hunted to be unplayably bad, and not worth it at any price.

[quote name='Drclaw411']How is Infamous 2? Is it a good deal at this price? I liked the first game and in considering biting on the sequel.[/QUOTE]

Infamous 2 is better than the first game in pretty much every way. If you liked the first one, you'll like the 2nd. I'm not sure.. but I don't think it's been cheaper than this price. It's well worth the $15.

[quote name='sunghost']Infamous 2 is better than the first game in pretty much every way. If you liked the first one, you'll like the 2nd. I'm not sure.. but I don't think it's been cheaper than this price. It's well worth the $15.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I think I'll grab a copy if it comes back in stock.

[quote name='affa']i found hunted to be unplayably bad, and not worth it at any price.[/QUOTE]

Don't say that, lol! If it's really that bad, I'll put it at the bottom of the backlog like Dead To Rights and Duke. I'll check it out soon though.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Don't say that, lol! If it's really that bad, I'll put it at the bottom of the backlog like Dead To Rights and Duke. I'll check it out soon though.[/QUOTE]

Dead to Rights was pretty good. Not too long, either. You should check that one out.

I'm still trying to decide if I should pick up Ace Combat or wait until it's even cheaper. I want it, I liked the demo a lot, but I am obsessed with Max Payne 3 at the moment...might pass on this sale, dammit, I hate passing on sales.

[quote name='mightymek']Dead to Rights was pretty good. Not too long, either. You should check that one out.

I'm still trying to decide if I should pick up Ace Combat or wait until it's even cheaper. I want it, I liked the demo a lot, but I am obsessed with Max Payne 3 at the moment...might pass on this sale, dammit, I hate passing on sales.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually at the Subway level right now. I think it's close to the end. I'm not sure. I had a blast with the original Xbox copy so I didn't mind trying it out for $5.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Siterath']Force Unleashed II back in stock. Grabbed one. Many thanks![/QUOTE]

Is Force Unleased II worth it? I heard a lot of negative reviews on the game but being a star wars fan I've been thinking about picking it up.

Missed out on the TRU Halo offer so I'll jump on this, fingers crossed on the condition :)

[quote name='Tobenamedlater']Is Force Unleased II worth it? I heard a lot of negative reviews on the game but being a star wars fan I've been thinking about picking it up.[/QUOTE]

If I paid anything over $20 for it I would be complaining but for the cost of lunch I would say its worth the ride, especially if you are a star wars fan.

I can't decide if it's worth staying up a little longer to keep checking on Driver. I'm pissed I've missed it the past couple days, but I'll be sleepwalking tonight at work if I stay up much longer. :whistle2:k

Ordered FFXIII-2 and Warhammer Space Marine for PS3 on the 15th, got an e-mail yesterday that it shipped and they actually came today (I had the 4-7 business days shipping), which surprised the hell out of me. FFXIII-2 is in perfect shape, although Warhammer has one or two small chips on the outside.

I wanted FF13-2 on XBOX, but they were sold out, so i got it on ps3 today.

Funny, forgot i only had ff13 on ps3 and not xbox. so i guess it worked out. :p

True. And that Lord of the Rings game is pretty bad as well, so what does that tell you about Demon's Forge?

[quote name='volt1up']Yeah, although you'll absolutely hate it if you get the bad ending. I got the bad ending.

Really though that Lord of the Rings game is a superior version of everything they were trying to do with this one.[/QUOTE]

My FF XIII-2 and iNFAMOUS 2 arrived in record time. Despite the free shipping, they were sent Priority.
And both were mint condition, per usual.

[quote name='ViolentLee']My FF XIII-2 and iNFAMOUS 2 arrived in record time. Despite the free shipping, they were sent Priority.
And both were mint condition, per usual.[/QUOTE]

Ya, if you order 2 games in one order, you get real quick shipping. Mine should be in my mailbox when I get home tonight.

If you don't see it, then that means it's sold out for now. It is available for that price on the :360: right now, though.

[quote name='frostybroc']I do not see FFXIII-2 for 14.99[/QUOTE]

Oh Gamefly, you're so hilarious. I ordered multiple games in 1 order, but they split up the order to single games so now the orders don't have tracking numbers and probably longer shipping time... :bs:

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Oh Gamefly, you're so hilarious. I ordered multiple games in 1 order, but they split up the order to single games so now the orders don't have tracking numbers and probably longer shipping time... :bs:[/QUOTE]

They did this for me as well... Is this something they do often? I have done about a few dozen of these gamefly sales and any time I have ever bought more than one game they usually show up in about a day or two after ordering...

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Oh Gamefly, you're so hilarious. I ordered multiple games in 1 order, but they split up the order to single games so now the orders don't have tracking numbers and probably longer shipping time... :bs:[/QUOTE]

Same shit happened to me as well. I ordered 3 games and each one is shipping individually.

Picked up Rage. Figure it's worth 10 bucks. The little blurb for Gamefly says all game ship with online passes. I assume this is meant for renting subscribers, and not the sale of used games? That would be too cool. For Rage though I'm referring to the locked content if purchased used.

Just noticed this, my Gamefly package (w/ tracking number) was originally processed through Long Beach, then on to Salt Lake. Yet the label on the package says it's from Pennsylvania. I've always just gone by what's on the label and assumed I'm serviced by the Pittsburgh distribution center, but now my guess is I usually get my games from the CA one.

Anyways, got Driver and SotD :360:, both in very good shape and 100% install. Very very minimal chips on Driver, a few on SotD.

[quote name='Koelker12']Picked up Rage. Figure it's worth 10 bucks. The little blurb for Gamefly says all game ship with online passes. I assume this is meant for renting subscribers, and not the sale of used games? That would be too cool. For Rage though I'm referring to the locked content if purchased used.[/QUOTE]
No, its the same no matter what.

The disc you get is the same disc thats been sent out to people renting the game. You'll get everything the game came with new, just err used

[quote name='kinney_bmx']No, its the same no matter what.

The disc you get is the same disc thats been sent out to people renting the game. You'll get everything the game came with new, just err used[/QUOTE]

Wow, really? Apparently I need to pay more attention to these Gamefly sales. They even gave me free shipping for Rage.

bread's done
Back