GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dchrisd']If your first year, unless your near the top of your class, focus on school, moron. A med school graduate is a doctor. A law school graduate without a bar card is a starbucks barista.[/QUOTE]

You're*

:applause:

[quote name='FadeToOne']Still no sign of Spiderman in my mail...[/QUOTE]

A few people, including me, are also waiting on Spidey.

Tempted to re-buy Singularity at at that price, very much like bioshock 1. One of those games I wouldn't mind playing again. A lot of people slept on this one. Fantastically price GF!!!

I got my copy of Bulletstorm today. As expected it was the first-print Limited Edition version with the awful coverart and the in-game item voucher. Game disc has some ickies on it, but nothing too bad. The case was a bit crushed but that was more or less fixed with opening and reclosing the case.

[quote name='KneeKnee']A few people, including me, are also waiting on Spidey.[/QUOTE]

that sucks, i got mine and castlevania like 3 days after ordering.

i just cant decide if i should pick singularity up or not. my backlog is getting out of hand and i had absolutely no interest in this game until seeing this deal but at this price anything halfway decent is hard to pass up.

[quote name='drStaton']i just cant decide if i should pick singularity up or not. my backlog is getting out of hand and i had absolutely no interest in this game until seeing this deal but at this price anything halfway decent is hard to pass up.[/QUOTE]

The game is really good. Think Bioshock, but with better gunplay.

[quote name='drStaton']i just cant decide if i should pick singularity up or not. my backlog is getting out of hand and i had absolutely no interest in this game until seeing this deal but at this price anything halfway decent is hard to pass up.[/QUOTE]
Honestly, the game is 6-8 hours, but it's alot of fun once you get the time manipulation powers (about 30-45 minutes in). It's fun and won't take too much of your time and some pretty solid mechanics. So I say give it a shot especially at that price.

If it was $10 or I was sure it would come with a code for the DLC, I would be in for DA2. Because the DLC was only with the "signature edition" and I don't know whether this would be it or not...I'm hesitating. Which will probably mean I don't get it.

I sure wish I had more than $6 in my checking account right now. I would have gotten Dead Space 2 and Two Worlds 2 yesterday, and Dragon Age Origins 2 today...

It looks like Singularity just sold out for the Xbox. I ordered it about 15-20 minutes ago and they still had them. I just checked now and its OOS. From everything I read about it, it looks like a fun game. For $8, how can you go wrong? Good thing I got off the pot and ordered it before they ran out. I missed out on DR2, so I'm still a little bummed out about that. Here's hoping for the year-end blow out sale! :)

who cares about a backlog I bought 3 games from gamefly recent with these on going nightly deals, been a week still no spideyman in the mail...

[quote name='CaoPi']who cares about a backlog I bought 3 games from gamefly recent with these on going nightly deals, been a week still no spideyman in the mail...[/QUOTE]

Yea a bunch of us haven't gotten our copies of spiderman but it does say to allow up to 7 business days so eh

Bummed, I wanted DR2 again for my 360 this time, or Singularity, but both are gone :( I have $5 Gamefly dollars at the moment too that I could have used. Ah well, there's always tomorrow night!

Thank god I've been hesitating. My backlog isn't growing this time!

I've just been telling myself that Dragon Age 2 and Dead Rising 2 will both be cheaper at some point, or at least the same price.

[quote name='FamousLastMCRmy']Bummed, I wanted DR2 again for my 360 this time, or Singularity, but both are gone :( I have $5 Gamefly dollars at the moment too that I could have used. Ah well, there's always tomorrow night![/QUOTE]

No more deals until next week

Homefront came today.

Ordered it last week for my brother in law because he didn't have time to create an account and buy it (leaving for work).

Let him know before the purchase that many people didn't like it and they even closed the studio.

He played it for a few minutes before giving up and asking if I wanted it.
I tried SP & MP and didn't not like it at all. Quit the first mission because I thought I was coming close to getting an achievement.:lol:

Thinking he might break even by selling the Online pass on Ebay and trading it in at Gamestop/Amazon.

[quote name='iwannadie']Why would they rent out the signature edition of DA2?[/QUOTE]
and
[quote name='Dalerax']Signature Editions were bought if you pre-ordered before a certain date in January, a few months before the game was released.[/QUOTE]

My local Gamestop had about a dozen extra copies specifically for walk-ins, and the nearest Best Buy had about the same amount even weeks after the games release. So yeah, while it'd be unlikely to receive a Signature copy, I just wanted to say that it's possible if GF had ordered their copies in advance.

Not gonna bite, but if anyone ordering Dragon Age 2 gets a Signature Edition copy, let us know. :D

Played on release then sold it, so figure it's time to snag DAII again, put it on the shelf and wait for the eventual DLC sales. No sense waiting for the Ultimate Edition at this price.

Kind of annoyed by these gamefly deals lately. They've been the only deals in a massively long time, I've missed out on every single game I've wanted. Really, the only two that were must haves were Spiderman Shattered Dimensions (didn't know about the GF deals going on; found out after the fact), and now missed out on DR2 pretty much instantaneously. Hoping for a TRU B1G1 or B2G1 at some point or from one of the other retailers. Really just need to just find a couple of copies of DR2, Spidey for myself, and maybe a couple other gifts. Hoping/praying they do a normal sale or have Spidey on sale again or I find it on clearance somewhere soon with the new just about to be released.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Kind of annoyed by these gamefly deals lately. They've been the only deals in a massively long time, I've missed out on every single game I've wanted. Really, the only two that were must haves were Spiderman Shattered Dimensions (didn't know about the GF deals going on; found out after the fact), and now missed out on DR2 pretty much instantaneously. Hoping for a TRU B1G1 or B2G1 at some point or from one of the other retailers. Really just need to just find a couple of copies of DR2, Spidey for myself, and maybe a couple other gifts. Hoping/praying they do a normal sale or have Spidey on sale again or I find it on clearance somewhere soon with the new just about to be released.[/QUOTE]

Considering how popular spidey was i dont think we'll see it again until maybe BF

Sweet, got 360 DR2 for $4.30 after membership coupon and 10% discount. I rented the game and finished it when it came out...glad I waited to purchase it.

-_- I am so late to this it's not even funny, and of course the game I wanted is out of stock. Ah well, at least I scored Killzone 3 for $8.66(I used a coupon) from Glyde, I just hope it's not a trap.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']-_- I am so late to this it's not even funny, and of course the game I wanted is out of stock. Ah well, at least I scored Killzone 3 for $8.66(I used a coupon) from Glyde, I just hope it's not a trap.[/QUOTE]

Glyde is pretty legit. I buy and sell games there often. I try to tell my friends they should use it to sell there game instead of trading at gamestop where they get nothing for their games

Some awesome deals with these sales if you catch them while they're in-stock, especially if you're already getting 10% off. Why don't they make this a permanent thing?

Glyde is legit, i've done over 100+ transactions with them as both buyer/seller. I've had nothing but an excellent experience with them. Makes me swear off Gamestop forever. From now it's between Glyde, Amazon and Gamefly.

On another note, not sure how many more of these sale days my wallet can handle. lol. But still interested in seeing what Cheapy has in store for us tonight. Props to Cheapy for all he has done.

Kinda glad no more sales this week. I have money to eat lunch now!

Plus I can imagine Gamefly is getting slammed with orders lately and need a good break.

Scored DAII for just under $14 (free s/h but they still charge sales tax). Singularity, already got. DR2... erm, no.

I loved Dragon Age Origins, but did not care for Dragon Age II. Most of the game is spent in one city (Kirkwall), and there's even a point where I could go no further in the game.

There's a quest where you have to have a specific amount of money to pay someone to help you out. It's a main quest, so you can't skip it. I didn't have enough money, and I had done all of the other side quests, so I had no way to make more money. Pretty frustrating.

So, if you play it, make sure you save your sovereigns!

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I loved Dragon Age Origins, but did not care for Dragon Age II. Most of the game is spent in one city (Kirkwall), and there's even a point where I could go no further in the game.

There's a quest where you have to have a specific amount of money to pay someone to help you out. It's a main quest, so you can't skip it. I didn't have enough money, and I had done all of the other side quests, so I had no way to make more money. Pretty frustrating.

So, if you play it, make sure you save your sovereigns![/QUOTE]
can't u sell your equipments? I haven't played DA, just a thought.

I have to say that as a whole, these deals have been amazing.

That being said, I'm proud of my self control, as Bulletstorm, Brink, Red Faction: Armageddon, and Dead Rising 2 are all on my "Maybe?" list, and I haven't bought a single one because of my backlog.

(But I totally would have snatched up Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension if I had been fast enough... Self control only goes so far.)

[quote name='urallgyots']DA2 is boring as shit. I stopped playing DR2 after the police officer shot the asian reporter in the face.[/QUOTE]Wow dude, you are so fucking cool!! You know what? you should just leave, we dont need children like you around here.:roll:

And out of stock a minute later.

[quote name='Nirron']Singularity PS3 back in stock for the time being. Picked up a copy after missing out on it last night.[/QUOTE]

I hope Dead Rising 2 comes back, I'll have to keep my eye on it. I purchased DA2 and skipped on Singularity since I already own it.

EDIT! Speak of the devil, it DR2 PS3 came back in-stock and I got it like a ninja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back