GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wishlish']I ordered Bulletstorm, Homefront, and Two World II over the last two weeks. I was told they shipped on the 23rd, 24th, and the 28th.

And yet, they all arrived today.

Huh.[/QUOTE]
Ask your post office.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']*Looks at location*... You live in a shady part of brooklyn, buddy?

... jk*[/QUOTE]

Haha, no I don't actually.

It's a little upsetting to have my account canceled when I actually use the rental service. I might just say I received the game in hopes of them unbanning me.

I got my copy of Dragon Age 2 and Dead Rising 2 in the mail today! I am shocked! I also got NFS and Duke Nukem in the mail which was shipped on the 23rd and 24th.

What people are saying is TRUE. If you order at least 2 games you get it mega quick I just ordered these what Wednesday? I have still yet tto receive Dead Space 2 or Spiderman. Spidey was shipped on the 21st and I fear its lost in the mail.

[quote name='blindinglights']Received Duke Nukem Forever (PS3) today, probably the best condition game I've ever got from GameFly. Looks brand new, doesn't even have the nicks in the edge of the disc like they usually do.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was never played... Although every game I've bought from Gamefly has been in great to perfect condition and all DLC codes worked.

My homefront came in the mail today. Disc had a good amount of scratches but installed without a problem and code came unused, very happy customer. Shipped on the 26th

I got my Dead Rising 2 and Singularity after only two days, kinda surprised. Case/booklet were brand new for both, discs didn't have many scratches but they did have the tiny chips on the outside of the disc that everything from Gamefly seems to have, but both played fine so it's no big deal. Very happy.

Just got Homefront and NFSHP today for the PS3. Homefront looked good with one tiny scratch and NFS looked uncirculated. Both of the codes were unused. Extremely happy with both purchases.

Got all 3 of my games today, each in a separate padded envelope.

Spiderman, Homefront, and Red Faction A.

All look to be in good condition.

Looking forward to Monday's deals.

Still waiting for Bulletstorm. ordered on the 9/22 and was shipped on 9/23. Nothing as of today. This is getting ridicules, no one should have to wait this long to get what they pay for.

I received NFS, Dragon Age II, and Portal 2 today--all PS3--and everything was in mint condition. Also, each game included its respective code/online pass.

Finally got my Homefront today. Now I have everything. Figures though that the disc is pretty scratched up. I had 3 copies from Amazon I traded that were pristine but I did not want to wait because of the TIV dropping. Well I will check to make sure it installs. The code is there at least.

i must be super lucky lately, iv been getting my games bout 2 days after ordering. i got my homefronts on tuesday, my nfs hp's on wed, got all my rfa's and tw2's yesterday, and just got my dragon age 2's, dead rising 2's and singularities today. thanx gamefly! epic week.
now just to figure out what to do with these dragon age 2's. doh!

Still kicking myself for missing Castlevania. Gamefly if you are listening you will definitely have one order if you put it on sale again. :D

Oh and I got my NFS: HP in to go with my Vanquish, both are in pristine condition and NFS had the online code. Totally satisfied.

I just got my copy of two worlds 2(ps3) ordered 9/28/2011. Again, it is in as new condition. Just to note, all my games recently have come from Pittsburgh to Az so that certainly explains to slow shipping times.

I am glad I didn't wait 48 hours and cancel my orders like some people.... :joystick:

Got Dead Space 2 PS3 today, excellent condition and LE with Dead Space Extraction. Happy camper for sure :). Can't wait to see what Monday nights deals will bring.

[quote name='209chromatic']Does Gamefly ship via UPS or USPS?[/QUOTE]

If you choose to use their free S&H option, it's always USPS.

So, I ordered DN:F and NFS:HP on Monday and DS2 on Tuesday. I checked this morning and saw they had not even shipped yet. I emailed them and here is the response:

"Thank you for contacting GameFly. We have reviewed and noted you have recently ordered a multiple games. Due to the size and value of your order, GameFly makes every effort to ship all of your games in a single package. Therefore, it may result in a longer processing time in an effort to ensure order accuracy and secure delivery.

Now that we have received confirmation of the order we will finalize processing on the game purchases. As soon as your order is shipped, we will send you an email confirmation."

So, not even shipped yet - but because I complained, apparently that means I confirmed my order and now they can "finalize processing". WTF. I need to complain in order for them to ship it?

Got my copies of Red Faction and Two Worlds II within 4 days of my order (free S&H).

Both games came in near mint condition. Red Faction had both codes in it. Not sure if they've been used yet, but they were there.

[quote name='Click']Got my copies of Red Faction and Two Worlds II within 4 days of my order (free S&H).

Both games came in near mint condition. Red Faction had both codes in it. Not sure if they've been used yet, but they were there.[/QUOTE]

The codes are unused because they don't send them out with the rentals. Which makes buying used from them a sweet deal, since like of the 10 games I've bought from them, 10 cases have been mint with codes, and 9/10 discs have been as close to new as you can get. Their used games are newer than gamestop's opened new games when they do that.

Both of my games ended up coming today and they were in great condition. As mentioned earlier, the codes were also valid. Given that, I don't need my NFS code, so if anyone has a use for it or would like to trade, please let me know.

NFS HP came today. To my pleasant surprise its the limited edition. Case and disk near perfect. I'm not a fan of racing games so it took me by surprise that I love this game

[quote name='Luxuria']Anyone think DA2 will reach $10 later on? Still tempted.[/QUOTE]
Maybe, doesn't GF do that a lot? Didn't it happen with Bulletstorm or something (could have sworn it was like $14 a while back).

Anywya, $10 would be the PERFECT price for me.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Both of my games ended up coming today and they were in great condition. As mentioned earlier, the codes were also valid. Given that, I don't need my NFS code, so if anyone has a use for it or would like to trade, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

dude if its the 360 version please shoot me a pm. I picked up a copy at BBV during the last b1g1 and havent gotten the chance to pick up a point card...too many great games Oct/Nov I'm gonna be so broke :)

I finally received my Bulletstorm (ordered on the 22nd), and HomeFront (ordered on 25th). Both cases were brand new, and both online codes worked. The only bad thing that I can say is that both my discs were not on the spindle, and were sliding all over the place throughout the shipping process. They were a lot of scratches on both discs.

still no bulletstorm, I am also waiting for dead space 2 and two worlds. Received dead rising 2 and singularity today. Very upset about bulletstorm ordered 9 days ago shipped 8 days ago

NFS:HP arrived in pristine condition, while my Bulletstorm disc was shot to hell and refuses to even install. First time I've ever had an issue with a disc from Gamefly, so I'm not that disappointed considering the price I paid and how long I've been buying games from them.

Has anyone who ordered Castlevania received theirs yet? I ordered Dead Space 2 a week after Castlevania and I've already received that but still no Castlevania.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']You guys do know they sent you tracking information right...?[/QUOTE]

all of mine are always "Tracking Number n/a"

[quote name='ninjaspeedrazor']Has anyone who ordered Castlevania received theirs yet? I ordered Dead Space 2 a week after Castlevania and I've already received that but still no Castlevania.[/QUOTE]
I Got mine last week.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']You guys do know they sent you tracking information right...?[/QUOTE]

they don't send you anything if you order a single game at a time.

[quote name='nypickle']they don't send you anything if you order a single game at a time.[/QUOTE]

First class shipping is used for orders consisting of less than two games. Order more your stuffs sent via priority and gets to you within 3 days with tracking.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']First class shipping is used for orders consisting of less than two games. Order more your stuffs sent via priority and gets to you within 3 days with tracking.[/QUOTE]

I'm not the one complaining about delivery speed. I'm merely correcting your incorrect statement that Gamefly sends a tracking email which isn't true about every order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back