GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nitro_']bought castlevania was torn on brink.........anyone out there recommend brink[/QUOTE]

I'm torn as well. As I mentioned before, I'm still not sold even for $9.99 because the single player is apparently pretty broken.

[quote name='topdogg069']damn it! thinking about picking up bulletstorm but already have too many games to get to in my backlog!![/QUOTE]

When I tested bulletstorm to make sure it loaded It was hard to stop playing it.

[quote name='Muthafodder']After going back a bit...looks like Crysis 2 is dead and not coming back then?

Update the misleading as shit OP then.[/QUOTE]
If you mean the 360 version, that's news to me. I just bought it, like, 30 seconds ago. \\:D/

[quote name='therealdeal19']I'm torn as well. As I mentioned before, I'm still not sold even for $9.99 because the single player is apparently pretty broken.[/QUOTE]

yea, i was torn, too, when it was first released. was sooo looking foward to it...but then the reviews...suck...then it was $9.99...can't go wrong...oh, how wrong i was. SP very broken. But hey, Lord of Shadows is awesome. JUst finished it this summer. Really suprisingly cool game.

It is hard to pull the trigger on a deal like this when I have almost $900 in trade credit at Amazon and BB...I just cannot pass up the great price though...I hate myself

[quote name='raybert']yea, i was torn, too, when it was first released. was sooo looking foward to it...but then the reviews...suck...then it was $9.99...can't go wrong...oh, wrong i was. But hey, Lord of Shadows is awesome. JUst finished it this summer. Really suprisingly cool game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info ... I am convinced to pass. If it ever goes below $9 I may rethink brink

Thanks Cheapy. I missed out on RF and Dead Space earlier and now I snatched them. I'm going to need another rack just for my backlog....

[quote name='Full Metal XL']If you mean the 360 version, that's news to me. I just bought it, like, 30 seconds ago. \\:D/[/QUOTE]

I'm a PS3 kind of guy.

[quote name='Muthafodder']fucking shit...the one game I've been waiting on is oos...god damn.

What's their restock intervals?[/QUOTE]
Calm down. That's because it's been on sale since this morning, and hit SD front page.

[quote name='pasolini']finally i can shut up about missing Castlevania in the first sale!
(now if only spiderman would show up)[/QUOTE]

I just started playing mine, and let me tell you it is freaking hard :applause: Playing on hard right now and wow you get damaged pretty quickly. Oh and bulletstorm kicks serious ass!

[quote name='topdogg069']damn it! thinking about picking up bulletstorm but already have too many games to get to in my backlog!![/QUOTE]

The game is a ton of fun, way out there lol the kills are amazing

I plan on picking up Castlevania and probably Duke Nukem at some point, but I'm not in a big hurry at all. What do you guys think are the chances of them being in the sub $10 mark later? I'm kind of on the fence about getting them now...I just feel like whenever bf hits I'll regret it, since I may or may not get to them by then.

Duke will almost certainly settle in at a sub-$10 price point in not too long, wouldn't worry about that. Castlevania...might take a while.

[quote name='fiddycan']Wow great price for Crysis 2! I'm getting it cheaper than Crysis 1![/QUOTE]

This. I haven't even played Crysis 1 and I'm in for a copy for PS3 and 360. Probably flip one to pay for the other. Any opinions on what system it's supposed to better on? Also is there any good codes to hope for when I get the game?

EDIT: sorry to hear it sold out, I got it earlier.

Picked up Castlevania since I missed it the first time around. Not that I need more of a backlog with Dark Souls consuming my life at the moment.

Awesome! Missed Bulletstorm the first time for my buddy, cause he didnt respond back to my text till the next day, and because he FAILS to be a Cheapassgamer!!! So, since Bulletstorm is back again, I suppose I'll hook him up.

CAG4LIFE!!!!

Darn missed Crysis! $15 is a steal! Nothing much else finally will get Bulletstorm though.

AC Brotherhood I want but $15 is a bit high. Its $20 at Blockbuster and I see this one dropping to $15 soon and another buy one get one sale coming up.

Picked up Castlevania for 360 that I missed. Passing on AC:B for now.. There is always plenty of AC games to find used later. Probably cheaper.

[quote name='buster90']Darn missed Crysis! $15 is a steal! Nothing much else finally will get Bulletstorm though.

AC Brotherhood I want but $15 is a bit high. Its $20 at Blockbuster and I see this one dropping to $15 soon and another buy one get one sale coming up.[/QUOTE]

Crysis 2 is great for $15...I wonder if that straitedge guy ordered one....

[quote name='LANTERN OF ASH']So what are the chances that Crysis 2 is the LE? Considering that's all they had at launch.[/QUOTE]

Chances are pretty good but again, the LE content isn't that good.

[quote name='karekano126']My eyes hurt from refreshing every 10 seconds or so.... Any opinions on Homefront?[/QUOTE]

If you plan on getting BF3 or MW3 anytime soon, than I would pass. If not, then meh. Homefront was a day 1 purchase for me and I just felt so underwhelmed with it. To me it's the 2011 version of Frontlines: Fuel of War.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Has anyone received their Bulletstorm copies from last week and if so were they the Epic edition?[/QUOTE]

no epic. just regular 360 version

[quote name='joeyshadows']Has anyone received their Bulletstorm copies from last week and if so were they the Epic edition?[/QUOTE]

Limited Edition

Decided not to pass on Bulletstorm and DS2 this time. Got DA2 and DNF went they first went up. As a first time GF user I was pleasantly surprised with the conditions of the disks and the fact that the codes are unused. Great sale, hoping for Shadow of the Damned to pop up.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Calm down. That's because it's been on sale since this morning, and hit SD front page.[/QUOTE]

Been nice to know in advance that the sale was gonna deviate from the norm.

If by epic edition you mean limited edition then yes

Son of a! I miss this second time in it's run and again miss Castlevania. I am letting my life get in the way of my cheap ass gaming way too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back