GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the_ENEMY_']lame, how long do you have to make a return? i might just have to platinum it first, when my disc decides to read. it will take 3 weeks if i send my ps3 back to sony, its only 5 months old.

anyone know a place where i can rent a system for a month? or return it within a month opened?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure on how long it takes other then when you send an email they send a return label back.

Also I have no clue where you can rent a PS3. I have no clue where you have even been able to rent console in recent years. Last I saw of renting consoles was back when the Dreamcast was on it's last leg to try and boost sales much like car dealerships used to let you take a car for the weekend to fall in love with it and buy it.

My guess is to try calling mom and pop game shops in you're area to see if they would let you work a deal to rent a used PS3 or not.

[quote name='urallgyots']lol @ you guys who are buying MvC3. Enjoy your obsolete game[/QUOTE]

While I didn't buy it myself. F you for being a douchebag. Way to add to the conversation you poser wannabe CAG. GTFO if you cannot appreciate these deals.

[quote name='Investor']Me, too. I truly believe Gamefly had overpriced Socom 4 this time. There's no way that the game is worth $20. It's a $10 game.

I've read a single post of anyone buying it at this at $20. Epic failure![/QUOTE]

Do you know if it has an online pass?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']GUYS. SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKES DUKE NUKES FOREVER. WE NEED TO TELL GEARBOX THEIR GAME WASN'T A COMPLETE FAILURE.[/QUOTE]
:booty:I liked Duke Nukem Forever, thank you very much. :razz: Although I'm kinda perturbed that I bought it from Amazon's Warehouse Deals site for $19, then a week or two later they had it NEW for $19.:bomb:

[quote name='icarusmight']While I didn't buy it myself. F you for being a douchebag. Way to add to the conversation you poser wannabe CAG. GTFO if you cannot appreciate these deals.[/QUOTE]

QFT

Anyone getting MVC3 on PS3, feel free to add me if you want to spar or boost some of the online trophies.

"lol @ you guys who are buying MvC3. Enjoy your obsolete game"

Thanks everyone for properly flaming this guy. I thought $10 was an excellent price for a non-fighting game fan like myself who doesn't need the latest and greatest. Can't wait for it to arrive!

yeah, the 500-1000 gamers who just bought this game won't be playing it online or anything, its going to be totally dead. Not to mention the other couple hundred that are sold every few days due to sales like these. if not more.

[quote name='ColossusVerbatum']Do you know if it has an online pass?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but if it did you can rest assured that a used copy from Gamefly will include an unused code.

[quote name='urallgyots']lol @ you guys who are buying MvC3. Enjoy your obsolete game[/QUOTE]

This is CAG, dude. If there is one thing you should know about this place is that in place of getting the latest and greatest we get a good deal.

Also, just because a new game comes out doesn't make the old one obsolete either since a) the new one hasn't come out yet and b) not everyone is going to buy both titles.

I'm glad LA Noire isn't $12.99 or I would have been struggling not to buy it.

$12.99 Portal 2: I'm waiting for you.

I'm just going to wait for the ultimate version ........ to get cheap that is lol. Eventhough I think mvc3 is a incomplete game 10 is a great price for it. That guy who was laughing at people for buying it needs to get a clue

save your $10. There's no point in buying this unless you only plan to play offline with friends or the story mode by yourself. Use that $10 towards the ultimate edition and get that cheap. Its pointless to throw money on this game when its not going to have an online community in 2 months. You guys know this, I dont need to tell you.

How would MvC play for someone who isn't really into complicated fighting games and hasn't really touched one since Street Fighter II? I'm not really at a point right now where I want to pore over quarter stick rotations and take a ton of time just to get used to a new game. I just want to be entertained at this point.

[quote name='gubmccargen']How would MvC play for someone who isn't really into complicated fighting games and hasn't really touched one since Street Fighter II? I'm not really at a point right now where I want to pore over quarter stick rotations and take a ton of time just to get used to a new game. I just want to be entertained at this point.[/QUOTE]

It's very friendly to newcomers (fuck you sentinel). Doing super moves is much easier in this game than mvc2 which is my favorite fighter of all time. Well that and killer instinct that is :)

fuck it. I know UMvC3 is going to be released soon, but 10 bucks for this is a definite buy for me. I still have friends who play it anyway.

[quote name='urallgyots']save your $10. There's no point in buying this unless you only plan to play offline with friends or the story mode by yourself. Use that $10 towards the ultimate edition and get that cheap. Its pointless to throw money on this game when its not going to have an online community in 2 months. You guys know this, I dont need to tell you.[/QUOTE]

Just stop talking troll.

[quote name='gubmccargen']How would MvC play for someone who isn't really into complicated fighting games and hasn't really touched one since Street Fighter II? I'm not really at a point right now where I want to pore over quarter stick rotations and take a ton of time just to get used to a new game. I just want to be entertained at this point.[/QUOTE]

Buy Mortal Kombat ;)

[quote name='urallgyots']save your $10. There's no point in buying this unless you only plan to play offline with friends or the story mode by yourself. Use that $10 towards the ultimate edition and get that cheap. Its pointless to throw money on this game when its not going to have an online community in 2 months. You guys know this, I dont need to tell you.[/QUOTE]

Nice try CapCom CEO trying to make sure gamely gets no profit from the used games.

Thanks for the tips and I'll probably cave in. :) The original MK ate up too many of my quarters back in the golden arcade days. Why did I have to get the SNES home version, though? I would totally be interested in the remake but it looks gory to the point of being disturbing to me. It feels strange to say that since I've never really had an explicit issue with game violence but as a father now the really gory stuff just kind of turns me off.

This is why you're new or in training. The game is $10. It trades into best buy right now for $16 before promos. Add those and you're getting $24 for $10. Even if it drops you stand to play the game for free or make money.

[quote name='urallgyots']lol you guys are beyond retarded and a huge LOL to the imbecile mod that deleted that post. U mad brah?[/QUOTE]

You added nothing to the discussion except shit talking. You also used imbecile in the wrong context pertaining to the mod.
Imbecile-to act in a stupid or silly way

Let's go further
Stupid- To act in a way in which no one benefits.

Let's use our new found knowledge.

Urallgyots is acting like an imbecile he's gained nothing by shit talking a mod, but has instead given everyone the thought that he's becoming the new firetheif.

[quote name='ijustw1n']This is why you're new or in training. The game is $10. It trades into best buy right now for $16 before promos. Add those and you're getting $24 for $10. Even if it drops you stand to play the game for free or make money.[/QUOTE]

He's a leech. The last time he was this active was for the AWD penny deals.
More then likely he's trying to flip and upset that he can't because everyone else already is.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']

Urallgyots is acting like an imbecile he's gained nothing by shit talking a mod, but has instead given everyone the thought that he's becoming the new firetheif.[/QUOTE]
No one can be as bad as firetheif. From his terrible Juggalo tattoo's to his super god awful free style "raps," but he's goddamn getting there.

And man oh man, MvC3 was on my want list for marked down games on Gamefly so tomorrow I hope Fight Night Champion is next for $12.99 or less.

Got my Bulletstorm yesterday and it was the Epic Edition for 360, also got Red Faction: Armageddon for 360 and both were in mint condition, all I'm waiting for now is my Crysis 2 for 360 which actually shipped before the two I got together yesterday and say it will be here today I'm thinking and will update it and tell you all if it's the LE or regular edition.

Also just went ahead and got Socom 4 as I been wanting it for awhile and just add another to my already massive backlog:).

I'm really surprised Mass Effect 2 hasnt showed up yet. I bet Gamefly has a shitton of them, and with the recent price drop, I figured they would want to dump them. I guess if it doesnt show up this week, I'll get new.

[quote name='urallgyots']lol you guys are beyond retarded and a huge LOL to the imbecile mod that deleted that post. U mad brah?[/QUOTE]
i think ur the one that's mad brah, since ur the one who feels the need to reply in a thread where u r obviously not wanted, maybe u should spend ur time on another site where u can stroke off for awhile and calm down

Like i said before, I'd buy almost any game for $10 :lol:. Even if they have a 10x better version for $20, I'm more likely to buy the $10 one.

I ordered my obselete copy of MvC. The fighting genre isn't my favorite but I couldn't pass it up for $10.

I received my order for Bulletstorm and Castlevania today. I haven't checked the disc condition but I haven't had a problem yet.

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']I would have gladly jumped at LA Noire at $15 but not $20. I will just wait till it hits $15 since my backlog of games is pretty big as is.[/QUOTE]

I think its a great price and $15 I would bite as well. Im just thinking with all the issues surrounding the game, it will drop further. Its a game Id like to have and finish up, but do it in doses.

Gotta hold off anyways, Batman AC comes out soon.

[quote name='vashtheowner']MvC3 seems to be in stock again for xbox 360[/QUOTE]

Saw this and added to my cart, but when checking out, it said they were out of stock already. :bomb:

[quote name='shivan128']Saw this and added to my cart, but when checking out, it said they were out of stock already. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

ouch that sucks, im still waiting for the ps3 version to come back in stock lol.

Has anybody noticed that with the new Gamefly web-design - they have gotten rid of "Buy it Alerts" ? I has a sad. That was how I tracked games I wanted on teh-cheep.

I noticed the change as well and wasn't pleased. I guess that's what the outage was about? I was thinking they just weren't going to bring these back in stock so they took away the buy alert button. That would really be a shame if it's gone for everything now.

Of course the one night I don't check this thread because I thought the deals were officially over, I miss MvC3. So lame! Great price though, even with Ultimate coming out.

After they updated their site, I can not get pictures on my cell phone from their website and it is hard to navigate on my cellphone. So when the deals hit I could not buy from work. I missed out on MvC3. Before it was so easy and fast.

That was cool the first time I did that by accident and seeing those Ewoks go. But overall, I had a lot of fun with the game.

And for $12.99 shipped (which is basically $9.99 + $3 shipping) it's not bad.

[quote name='strait edge follower']The only thing fun about that game was tossing ewoks 10,000 feet in the air with the force powers. Otherwise this game sucked imo.[/QUOTE]

Meh...kinda pissed at Gamefly. I ordered Test Drive 2 and never got my order. I contacted them and they said my order was returned to them and they will give me a credit and if I wanted the game to reorder. LOL..the game increased $5 plus shipping. That is not going to happen.

Don't know why the idiots at the post office sent it back I ordered 10 other orders from Gamefly recently with the same dang address!

This happen to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back