GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Agmaniacmike']really really close to biting on shadows of the damned, somebody sell me[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind the aiming mechanic from RE5, then you may enjoy this game. It is pretty easy and about 8 hrs in length. The boss battles are long and drawn out though.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Grabbed Shadows of the Damned without thinking twice, now I am thinking more than twice, but guess what, it's too late!!!!! lol[/QUOTE]Same here. I've been waiting for the 360 version to show up in the Gamefly nightly deals, so when I got home from work earlier this morning and saw it, I jumped on it. I know I won't get around to playing it for quite a while, though; probably would have been smarter to skip it this time and wait until it could be had even cheaper later. But that would mean having even an ounce of sales resistance. :roll: Oh well, I'm happy getting it for $15.

Man, I am this close to snapping on Shadows of the Damned, but I know I'm not going to get to it for a long time, and I'm wondering if Amazon will have it for this price or cheaper around Black Friday and the holidays (I have a lot of AZ credit to burn through).

[quote name='elvis731']No WWE for the 360? That's too bad, I would have grabbed one at that price....[/QUOTE]

Might turn up another night, that seems to be how things work.

[quote name='gunm']Bah no PS3 love for SoTD...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bardockkun']That was on sale a week or two ago already from Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Wasnt quite this low (was $18), but I just ordered SoTD PS3 from GF this past Saturday; arrived Tuesday.

Garcia fucking Hotspur FTW!

Picked up Shadows of the Damned. No idea why as like everyone else, i have a stack of games waiting to get played. I can't seem to help myself, lol.

Damn it I missed out on SotD too. I figured it would still be in stock this morning when I checked at 2 AM last night was too tired to place an order.

Damn

My wish list for tonight, All PS3:

Mass Effect 2 - 12.99 or less
Mortal Kombat - 14.99 or less
L.A Noire - 12.99 or less
Yakuza 4 - 14.99 or less

[quote name='Dahk']My wish list for tonight, All PS3:

Mass Effect 2 - 12.99 or less
Mortal Kombat - 14.99 or less
L.A Noire - 12.99 or less
Yakuza 4 - 14.99 or less[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for that $20 Alice.

I've been waiting for a deal for months on WWE All Stars, and of course, the one night I fall asleep early, they have it..then it goes OOS. *sigh*

Nothing for me for 2 days. SOTD looked good but probably wait for $10 on that one. Nothing else was of interest. Hope for some better deals tonight.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']:ps3: Shadows of the Damned was on sale for like 10 days...how did you guys all miss that?[/QUOTE]

It was also $3 more. We are CAGs after all.

[quote name='drmanhattan445']How about El Shaddai for $12.99. :)[/QUOTE]

I second that! I'm dying to play that game, but I just haven't saw any deals on it.

El Shaddai would be great but I imagine it will be something like Saw 2 cheap (keeping with the halloween theme FEAR and now Shadows)

[quote name='theflicker']It was also $3 more. We are CAGs after all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I ended up screwing myself on this one. I didn't expect SotD to go below $18 anywhere for a while...then 10 days later it does, from the same damn store!!

Anyway, +1 for El Shaddai but I don't see $12.99 happening. Amazon used is still over $30+

[quote name='joshnorm']El Shaddai would be great but I imagine it will be something like Saw 2 cheap (keeping with the halloween theme FEAR and now Shadows)[/QUOTE]
Nothing more terrifying then Deadliest Catch and Motion Sports. OH THE HORROR!

Grabbed Shadows of the Damned last night. Ive been eyeing the game since it released so very pleased to get it for $15. I know its gonna be a while til I actually play it but I haven't really seen a good discount on it anywhere but gamefly

[quote name='bardockkun']Nothing more terrifying then Deadliest Catch and Motion Sports. OH THE HORROR![/QUOTE]

Obviously you haven't played them....

But I was referencing the one horror game per night mixed with crap.

[quote name='joshnorm']Obviously you haven't played them....

But I was referencing the one horror game per night mixed with crap.[/QUOTE]
Crap is in the nose of the beholder or something on those lines.
Plus I thought F3AR and You Don't Know Jack were two solid games for one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back