GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='radioactivez0r']If these sales have taught us anything, it's that :360: DS3 will be $9.99 in a week or so.[/QUOTE]

I hope so...

-B

My Shadows of the Damned (360) showed up today. Disc looks like a steaming pile. Quite frankly, I'm anxious about even putting in my system. Looks like it has sunburn.

This is complete whining but I'm already tired of how these nightly deals have turned into an ass grabbing party. Damnit!

BF3 has me occupied, so I just used up a $5 GameFly bucks and will flip Nascar 2011 to Amazon for $18.

Might have to rent Yakuza, lots of people have spoken highly of it.

[quote name='ijustw1n']This is complete whining but I'm already tired of how these nightly deals have turned into an ass grabbing party. Damnit![/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh color me aroused

What the fuck these deals are good for 3 hours now? I just got home and see two of the games I would grab are sold out already.

Damn it I get home too late now from work for these. Woulda grabbed NASCAR in a second. I find it hard to believe there is that many people out there that actually wanted that to play.

Both are great games, so I say get them both. Like someone said, there are cut scenes that will recap everything in the 4th one.

[quote name='squijee']should i try to get yakuza 4 or look around for yakuza 3? never played a yakuza game but wanna try to get into them[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CGlade']Looks like Yakuza 4 is $19.82 on amazon new, fyi[/QUOTE]

From a third party seller with +$4.98 shipping. $24.80 shipped.

[quote name='joshnorm']What the fuck these deals are good for 3 hours now? I just got home and see two of the games I would grab are sold out already.[/QUOTE]

If you see a PS3 game you like, grab it -- they probably stock fewer PS3 games, or that's the impression i get after seeing these sales for a couple years. Probably more xbox renters at Gamefly.

[quote name='Undertaker4eber']Damn it I get home too late now from work for these. Woulda grabbed NASCAR in a second. I find it hard to believe there is that many people out there that actually wanted that to play.[/QUOTE]
well i'm guessing about 90% of the ones bought were to flip to amazon.
just like most of all the games purchased.

Snagged a copy of DS3 right after post. Finally get to shut my brother up who game me a TON of crap for not picking it up from PlayAsia when it was $17. I told him we'd see it before Thanksgiving for under $20. Didn't figure it would be this soon or this much under $20. I thank you GameFly, but my wallet does not...

Medal of Honor really wasn't that bad of a single player. Linear and scripted as hell, but enjoyable for $10. I might pick it up again just to try the harder difficulty.

Bet the multiplayer is a wasteland though.

If I was looking for a game to play I would pick Medal of Honor for $10, but I have a surplus of games that I haven't gotten to yet.

Wow, these are some amazing deals. I keep showing up a few hours too late. Missed GTA5 a the other week too. :\ ... Oh well, I'll take what I can get. Thanks CD!

So does this mean new deals are over for this week and continue next Tuesday or is this going on until end of this Thursday?

[quote name='bardockkun']So does this mean new deals are over for this week and continue next Tuesday or is this going on until end of this Thursday?[/QUOTE]

nope, they will post a new one tomorrow and and thursday is usually the last deal before they update again on tesday.

just bought

sonic colors 13.49

duke nukem forever 8.99

red faction 8.99

brink 7.19

homefront 8.99

5 dollars off coupon so 45 for 5 games

[quote name='integralsmatic']nope, they will post a new one tomorrow and and thursday is usually the last deal before they update again on tesday.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. The wording was kinda throwing me off.

Got yakuza 4 at 8pm est...

Will wait for operation red river to hit under $10 since no one its picking it up according to the posts

[quote name='prettycrazy']Thank god DS3 and Y4 died before i got to them. Can't really afford to keep doing this.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way here. I've spent so much lately with the nightly deals that I could really use a break.

[quote name='jrich773']they have homefront for 9 dollars hows this game[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the shape of the mp community at the moment but the campaign was fun for me but extremely short. I beat it in 3 1/2 hours literally. That price is perfect for it imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back