GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Red River last night. Even if I don't like it, I figure I can flip it on Amazon for a profit of a few bucks.

I snagged yakuza last night, this was my price. Another one to add to the backlog! Thanks cheapy! >=( In all seriousness I love these deals, I remember when I was here years ago and got path of radiance for under $30, I thought that was the bees knees. These sales continue to impress and are even more necessary for a college student with less expendable income than I had in high school

Heck No! Medal of Honor's Multi-player is awesome. One of the best out there. Try the 2nd mode. It's very fun and addictive. I've been on it for about 2 months. The only other game that surpasses that amount of time for me is COD: MW2 (6 months). The main campaign was awesome. Great graphic with beautiful backdrops. It was also based on real locations and Special Forces battle ops, which are just simply amazing.

I haven't finished Homefront's campaign, but the online is just awesome. I like the fact that it only takes 2-3 seconds to respawn after dying so I can get back into the action very quickly. I hate waiting around like on BF3's Beta to get back into the fight. I also like the fact that you can use your points earned during the game to purchase a flak jacket, rockets, tanks, Apache helicopters ect. The online community is full and well probably thanks for Cheap D posting the deals here and fellow CAG members.

[quote name='jer7583']Medal of Honor really wasn't that bad of a single player. Linear and scripted as hell, but enjoyable for $10. I might pick it up again just to try the harder difficulty.

Bet the multiplayer is a wasteland though.[/QUOTE]

A pass for me on last nights deals, let's see what tonight brings.

In other news, Shadows of the Damned came in last night. It sure didn't look good, and my hopes were pretty low. However, it installed to the hard drive so I'm excited to get to that one :D

It is not. At least, it is not in that 2nd mode I had talked about. The snipers there always get killed easily. We usually just run over there, and either stabbed or Tomahawked all of them since they are so busy zoning in on their targets. Personally, I love the using that Tomahawk on them.

[quote name='kingsnuff']be prepared MOH multiplayer is a sniper fest. other wise great game especially for $10.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kingsnuff']be prepared moh multiplayer is a sniper fest. Other wise great game especially for $10.[/quote]

i love sniping.

Finally got my copy of WWE All Stars today. Sadly it has a lot of small dents. Nothing big minus like one of them. I will try to play it pretty soon to see if it works well enough. I guess I don't care too much as long as it works and it doesn't cause me any problems. If worst comes to it, I can just return it for my money.

[quote name='Investor']Heck No! Medal of Honor's Multi-player is awesome. One of the best out there.

I haven't finished Homefront's campaign, but the online is just awesome. I like the fact that it only takes 2-3 seconds to respawn after dieing so I can get back into the action very quickly. I hate waiting around like on BF3's Beta to get back into the fight. I also like the fact that you can use your points earned during the game to purchase a flak jacket, rockets, tanks, Apache helicopters ect. [/QUOTE]

Wow. I'm glad to see there are others like me who appreciate the multiplayer in both of these games. I thoroughly enjoyed both and I find it sad that they got unfairly bashed by the press which turned most people away from them. Would've been great if the online communities for both games were much larger.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']C'mon El Shaddai for $15-$20 tonight! :D
[/QUOTE]
Chances seem a bit low on that one since it looks like it's only avaliable for rent and no buy option.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']C'mon El Shaddai for $15-$20 tonight! :D

Also got my Shift 2 & CoJ Cartel yesterday. Both in fantastic shape too![/QUOTE]

Would like to see this as well.

And it looks like NASCAR is OOS again.....:bomb:

[quote name='bardockkun']Chances seem a bit low on that one since it looks like it's only avaliable for rent and no buy option.[/QUOTE]

That's not nice to crush my hopes! ;)

That said El Shaddai & Naruto UNS2 are the two I am hoping go for sale. :)

Do the deals go live @ 5pm EST or PST?

I'm guessing that there will be some killer deals on PSP titles, because I just sold my PSP today.

I love Medal of Honor and Homefront. The online communities for the 2 are alive and well. I'm playing Homefront now, and all the games I've been able to play have between 27-32 out of 32 players per map. You can't ask for anything else better than that.

They also seemed to have fixed the freezing bug. I have only had the game froze on me once since Monday.

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying these 2 great games as well. I think they are a steal at $8 and $10. I suspect that the online members will grow during this holiday season with those kind of prices. With all those people online now for the two games, we are not alone in our appreciation for Medal of Honor and Homefront games. Take care.

[quote name='CaseX']Wow. I'm glad to see there are others like me who appreciate the multiplayer in both of these games. I thoroughly enjoyed both and I find it sad that they got unfairly bashed by the press which turned most people away from them. Would've been great if the online communities for both games were much larger.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']I love Medal of Honor and Homefront. The online communities for the 2 are alive and well. I'm playing Homefront now, and all the games I've been able to play have between 27-32 out of 32 players per map. You can't ask for anything else better than that.

They also seemed to have fixed the freezing bug. I have only had the game froze on me once since Monday.

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying these 2 great games as well. I think they are a steal at $8 and $10. I suspect that the online members will grow during this holiday season with those kind of prices. With all those people online now for the two games, we are not alone in our appreciation for Medal of Honor and Homefront games. Take care.[/QUOTE]

I bought Medal of Honor LE back in August for $12.xx from Walmart.com and did an in store pickup. (This is when it was thought the only way to participate in the Battlefield 3 beta was to buy MOH LE). I played it online and found myself logging onto it much more than Black Ops. The graphics in MOH in my opinion made it easier to see the enemy players with my terrible vision and the gunplay felt better to me. Only complaint I had about the multiplayer was the fact that you could play in a match from the beginning, get creamed by the other team, and walk away with 0 XP. I was hoping to get to level 15 (Tier 1) but kept getting placed into games where the other team outplayed mine more than winning my matches.

I finally started up the singleplayer and was pleasantly surprised by the story. The ending was the most overtly patriotic ending I've ever seen in a videogame and was very moving.

I eventually traded it in to Best Buy with their +50% promotion and I received $12.xx for it. It was well worth the 3 month rental and if you have any military service members in your family, you'll get more emotion out of the singleplayer's ending than the critics did.

[quote name='Luxuria']Still hoping for Metro. >:[[/QUOTE]
got lucky and bought that for 13 shipped at a go hastings sale that game has been so stubborn in price dropping.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Ugh, why won't my Shadows of the Damned get here? I want to play it so bad...[/QUOTE]
i got my shift 2 and apache but not shadows yet either even though i bought it before.....

i hope that i'm running out of games i want. i must be at a dozen purchased since these nightly deals started. picked up Operation Flashpoint and DS3 last night. not sure if there's anything else. Gears of War 3 for $14.99? Probably not going to happen (

Just got Heavy Rain in mint condition. Keep it up gamefly! Now waiting on Yakuza 4 but I doubt its coming back oh well

[quote name='jaygood17']Still hoping for inFamous 2.[/QUOTE]
Your hopes will be answered. Tom, James, and Tiger also were hoping for that title. AWWWW YEAAAAHHH, SNAP IN TO A SLIM JIM!

Surprised I got my copy of Heavy Rain today, usually it takes over a week to get my games from them. Disc and case are in perfect condition, keep it up Gamefly.

[quote name='Luxuria']Still hoping for Metro. >:[[/QUOTE]
Saw this for $15 at Kmart clearance if you have one near ya.

[quote name='HumpsMcLovin']Please please please be WWE All Stars for 360. Please.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CheapyD']:)[/QUOTE]

Looks like I won't be going to bed just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back