GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kush']I would have probably bought Dynasty Warriors 7 if it was $12.99... definitely at $9.99. Yes, I have a problem.[/QUOTE]

Agreed - but I did bite on Crysis 2.

[quote name='Kush']I would have probably bought Dynasty Warriors 7 if it was $12.99... definitely at $9.99. Yes, I have a problem.[/QUOTE]

I thought Dynasty Warriors 7 was too much at that price too.

Sweet. I already played Crysis 2 a lot but for $10 it is worth it. I also need that achievement for playing MP 6 months after your first time. I was going to rent it for $2 but buying it for $10 is a sweet deal. It is a great game and it looks just as good as BF3.

bought transformers dotm for $12.00 on 360

i've bought transformers rotf and war for cybertron from GF sales and enjoyed playing them so im happy and will probably buy war for cybertron 2 this time next year from GF too.

Good price for Crysis 2. Almost grabbed BTTF from Best Buy this week but feel like I'll prefer Crysis 2 for the same price. Awesome! Glad I didn't get it at $15.

[quote name='robdees']If it makes you feel better, I had a similar issue with GF a few years ago. A couple of games I ordered hadn't arrived after about 3 weeks so I called GF and was issued a refund and an apology. Like you, I was really bummed because I had gotten such a good deal. A few days later the games appeared in my mailbox. I called GF and told them the situation encouraging them to recharge me since I had received my games. They didn't charge me at all and told me to keep my games. Been a GF fan ever since :)[/QUOTE]
I can only hope for a situation like that, but my mail is terrible. I once had 3 birth certificates in a row 'go missing' from them. One time I bought an iPod Touch from a guy. I followed the tracking as it came all the way here, got processed, got put on the truck and went out for delivery, and then not put in my apartment mail box. It got returned back to the guy for no reason (undeliverable as addressed, yet it was my correct name and address on the package) and he never refunded me my money or resent the iPod. I've got a sub to Game Informer and haven't seen an issue since May. Game Informer keeps confirming with me that my address is correct and then they extend my sub, but it doesn't help if the issues never make it to me.

So I can hope for something like that, but it ain't gonna happen. Someone, somewhere, is enjoying a copy of SotD right now, wearing expensive clothes my mom bought and sent to me, fanning themselves with copies of my birth certificate, and checking out the review score for the game in my magazine.

I sometimes collect games at the $10 price point...never know when a friend might want to try a game...actually it is just a sickness.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I sometimes collect games at the $10 price point...never know when a friend might want to try a game...actually it is just a sickness.[/QUOTE]

If its wrong I dont wanna be right!

[quote name='CheapyD']This is the last nightly sale for the week, btw. Monthly sale hits next week.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully tons of good deals in that sale

[quote name='CheapyD']This is the last nightly sale for the week, btw. Monthly sale hits next week.[/QUOTE]

hopefully, they will have yakuza 4 and dungeon siege on sale again

Good prices on Crysis 2 and DW7. Thanks, Cheapy!

At first I was :cry: but then I was :) because my wallet will be safe until then.

good thing i traded my copy of Crysis 2 while the TiV was still high, $10 should be a decent price to add this game to my monstrous backlog

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Nothing for me...Thank God...I have way too much to play. I haven't even started Uncharted 3 yet... :([/QUOTE]

Haha

I haven't even started Uncharted 2 yet!

nice price on Crysis 2 will wait for the PC version to hit that price before I buy. Call of Juarez The Cartel is $15 already, didn't this game come out like two months ago?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Haha

I haven't even started Uncharted 2 yet![/QUOTE]

I've barely played the first Uncharted (maybe an hour in) and I'm friends with the lead designer. I totally outfail both of you.

Picked up Crysis 2:ps3: during the last deal for $15. Disc had many chips around the edges so I returned it. Will try again, hope its better this time!

[quote name='Gixxer']Picked up Crysis 2:ps3: during the last deal for $15. Disc had many chips around the edges so I returned it. Will try again, hope its better this time![/QUOTE]
lol what do u think they did with the chipped disc people returned? Put it on sale for $9.99! :lol:

[quote name='Gixxer']Picked up Crysis 2:ps3: during the last deal for $15. Disc had many chips around the edges so I returned it. Will try again, hope its better this time![/QUOTE]

If I get your copy then I'll let ya know :cry:

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Crysis 2 for consoles doens't have a online pass right?[/QUOTE]

Google says no online pass for Crysis 2.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Crysis 2 for consoles doens't have a online pass right?[/QUOTE]
If it does gamefly gives you everything it came with

I remember there was a voucher for a weapon pack, I dunno if that was also an online pass or not, it's an EA game so I'd guess "yes."

I'm definitely in for a replay at $10, this game is great.

Exactly. Click on my signature to look at the chip I got on my Crysis 2. It's the 3rd, orange picture.

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol what do u think they did with the chipped disc people returned? Put it on sale for $9.99! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back