GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want dungon siege but with a backlog of over 40 games I have not touched some over a year would I would be wasting money.

And to think, I was upset I used the remainder of my BBV credit to let my lady get a bunch of chick flick blu ray's instead of getting the used 44.99 infamous 2 they had there. Now the back log grows!

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']So do the games switch up tomorrow as well? I'm going to be sooooo broke![/QUOTE]

i'm going to wait. tomorrows deal sounds good

"And island of choices, she will see through the apeture"

My guess is Dead Island, Catherine, and Portal 2.

Crap, bit on inFamous 2 even though I haven't put much time into the original that I got free from Sony. Loved the Festival of Blood DLC though.

[quote name='yesokyesok']i'm going to wait. tomorrows deal sounds good

"And island of choices, she will see through the apeture"

My guess is Dead Island, Catherine, and Portal 2.[/QUOTE]

If that deal does in fact happen... may god have mercy on my wallet.

Is socom 4 and dungeon siege worth it? I told myself if they got a score of 7.0 or higher I would pull the trigger but both are in the 6's. Input anyone?

Socom 4 would be for the shooter I bought at best buy for 20 on black friday and dungeon siege would be a co-op game with some friends if those things make a difference.

[quote name='urallgyots']amazing price but what's the point if I'm not going to get to it till 2013[/QUOTE]

It'll be something to play after my PS+ runs out if I don't renew for $40 =D

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Is socom 4 and dungeon siege worth it? I told myself if they got a score of 7.0 or higher I would pull the trigger but both are in the 6's. Input anyone?

Socom 4 would be for the shooter I bought at best buy for 20 on black friday and dungeon siege would be a co-op game with some friends if those things make a difference.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed SOCOM 4, and I only even played the campaign. The 3D is good, too.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Does Metro 2033 have MP?[/QUOTE]

Nope, single player only. Really enjoyed the game, story and atmosphere were great. Really want to jump one Infamous 2, backlog is crazy atm though.

Pulled the trigger on Infamous 2 as well since I had a $5 off coupon with tax it came to $10.85. I had just bought Infamous (the first one) for $15 at Walmart on Black Friday. Back log will last me a couple of years if I don't buy anything new. Shoot, Skyrim (the only game I have payed full price on for a while) will last me 3-4 months.

Finally, got metro I've been looking for a good price on it since the metro 2 trailer. Skipped a lot of the deals because I still have a few more holiday gifts to get, but I couldn't pass that one up.

Would have gone for infamous 2 but i just bought a new copy for 23 bucks today. Anyways how is the condition like for gamefly's used game? Are they all like new?

So I am really thinking of getting Infamous 2, but I wanted to hold out for a cheap Hero Edition. Anyone know is the DLC in the Hero Edition is exclusive to it, or just early access to stuff? I couldn't find a clear answer...

Also, any recommendations on Metro 2033? I see alot of people getting it, and at first I thought it was lame looking; but after watching a few videos the other day, it looked better than I had originally thought. Regardless, I can probably hold out for a cheaper price still.

Hard to resist Infamous 2. As for Metro, was tempted but think I'll go with the PC version in the near future when it's on sale again.

[quote name='Ch33pSh33p']Hard to resist Infamous 2. As for Metro, was tempted but think I'll go with the PC version in the near future when it's on sale again.[/QUOTE]

The PC version is still on sale at Amazon for $4.99 at the time of this post.

Add me to the list of said OH INFAMOUS 2!!! Then ultimately didn't buy it lol i've not touched the last 4 games I bought from Gamefly.

Loved the first but didn't get sucked part 2 when I Redboxed it but still wanna play it more eventually.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']So I am really thinking of getting Infamous 2, but I wanted to hold out for a cheap Hero Edition. Anyone know is the DLC in the Hero Edition is exclusive to it, or just early access to stuff? I couldn't find a clear answer...

Also, any recommendations on Metro 2033? I see alot of people getting it, and at first I thought it was lame looking; but after watching a few videos the other day, it looked better than I had originally thought. Regardless, I can probably hold out for a cheaper price still.[/QUOTE]

Was hero edition a pre-order bonus or a CE? Because so far every used game I've bought from gamefly has come either as the pre-order fancy edition, or has included any DLC/coupons that came with the game.

[quote name='Dalrint']Was hero edition a pre-order bonus or a CE? Because so far every used game I've bought from gamefly has come either as the pre-order fancy edition, or has included any DLC/coupons that came with the game.[/QUOTE]

hero ed is a ce. its supervoucher dlc includes kessler skin, electrocution grenade power, 24k gold amp, lightning hook power and downloadable red soundtrack.

that being said, i have a supervoucher code for sale if anyones interested. pm me

[quote name='technicalstylez']hero ed is a ce. its supervoucher dlc includes kessler skin, electrocution grenade power, 24k gold amp, lightning hook power and downloadable red soundtrack.

that being said, i have a supervoucher code for sale if anyones interested. pm me[/QUOTE]

thanks, but this still doesn't answer if this is early access or exclusive to hero edition....

Got Dungeon Siege III for 360. That's been on my want list for awhile now. Just a few more games and I think I'll have everything I want for 2011.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']thanks, but this still doesn't answer if this is early access or exclusive to hero edition....[/QUOTE]

pretty sure its exclusive to the hero ed. checkout psn and see if those items are on there.

Pretty good price on Infamous 2, but who am I kidding? No way I'll to pull myself away from Skyrim for the foreseeable future.

[quote name='bardockkun']Got Dungeon Siege III for 360. That's been on my want list for awhile now. Just a few more games and I think I'll have everything I want for 2011.[/QUOTE]

...until the next Gamefly sale...

I'm going to do my damnedest to not check this thread later today...but I'm sure I'll be seeing everyone here.

Cool, got Dungeon Siege III for PS3 - that is a game I've had my eye on and I've never really seen it for sale. Not that I'll ever have time for it, but there you go ;).

[quote name='technicalstylez']pretty sure its exclusive to the hero ed. checkout psn and see if those items are on there.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I know; but what I mean is whether or not its exclusive OR early access (meaning you can get the "DLC" in game 'eventually')

I've been on the fence for Dungeon Siege 3 ever since it came out...and I still can't get myself to pull the trigger at this price. I probably wouldn't get a chance to play it for awhile anyways so it's probably best I hold off.

bread's done
Back