GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IronSerif']I've been on the fence for Dungeon Siege 3 ever since it came out...and I still can't get myself to pull the trigger at this price. I probably wouldn't get a chance to play it for awhile anyways so it's probably best I hold off.[/QUOTE]

me too.......but ......must .....resist

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']So I am really thinking of getting Infamous 2, but I wanted to hold out for a cheap Hero Edition. Anyone know is the DLC in the Hero Edition is exclusive to it, or just early access to stuff? I couldn't find a clear answer...

Also, any recommendations on Metro 2033? I see alot of people getting it, and at first I thought it was lame looking; but after watching a few videos the other day, it looked better than I had originally thought. Regardless, I can probably hold out for a cheaper price still.[/QUOTE]

The DLC in the Hero Edition was pretty much all of the different retailer pre-order bonuses and one volume of the soundtrack. It's all pretty much just skins and early unlocks, nothing game breaking.

Wow thats a good price on Infamous, but no point in adding another game to my back log.....still got bf3, assassin creed 1, 3 & 4, uncharted 3, saint row 3, rocksmith and unheavely sword (its a old game but its awesome)

Had infamous 2 to in my cart, with the tax, and realized my credit card had expired in 2010, and then my web browser froze, and then my computer froze, and while i waited for revival went over my backlog in my head and realized I wouldn't be playing this for a really long time, and it will probably be $9.99 by then, so I canceled.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']What's the point of being a Gamefly member if you're just going to buy games anyway?[/QUOTE]

It gives you something to play during the really long turn-around times if you are on the 1 out plan. Some people also use it as a type of try before you buy "demo service" if they don't have adequate broadband. Also a soucre of cheap gifts if your conscience allows you to give used games as gifts ;-)

I had to buy inFamous 2 at that price.

My backlog from these last 2 weeks is reaching absurdity, but that price was great.

Also in for Infamous 2 (again). I hope this one comes in better shape then the last one. Great price though!

Holding out on buying Infamous 2 really paid off. That's a great deal. I just hope the disk is in good shape. I used to be a Gamefly member and I only ever bought used games that I already had at home and knew were in great condition. Metro is tempting, but as much as I enjoyed it I don't think I'll play it again, especially with Last Light coming out soon.

[quote name='apollosrequiem']Decided to bite on Infamous 2, even after I resolved to not buy anymore games for the rest of the year.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, couldn't resist at that price!

Too bad DSIII wasn't $12.99 on Xbox 360... bought Infamous 2 though... I will never buy Sony first party games new again... not after the whole online pass code crap.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']What's the point of being a Gamefly member if you're just going to buy games anyway?[/QUOTE]

For me personally it is to get stuff like Goldeneye, LOTR: War in The North, etc... and getting to play them near release but not having to pay MSRP and picking them up when they are way cheaper. Also to get my achievement fix on games that I do not want to buy (non AAA titles essentially)

[quote name='kitsunisan']Passed on Infamous, still haven't played the first one. But $12 dungeon siege got me.[/QUOTE]

i keep reading mixed reviews on dungeon siege...played demo, wasnt blown away...is it worth it at this price?

[quote name='themightypencil']i keep reading mixed reviews on dungeon siege...played demo, wasnt blown away...is it worth it at this price?[/QUOTE]

It plays better on the PC. Although they tried to gear it towards console players, it didn't come out so great overall.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The fact that Infamous 2 is still in stock is KILLING me....if I can just hold out until 7 central time... :)[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean man. I picked up a PS3 over Black Friday and I still haven't opened it up due to the backlog I got on my 360.

I keep looking at this thread and keep debating if I need it. Must resist.

[quote name='yesokyesok']I know what you mean man. I picked up a PS3 over Black Friday and I still haven't opened it up due to the backlog I got on my 360.

I keep looking at this thread and keep debating if I need it. Must resist.[/QUOTE]

Kind of same here too. I'm more debating whether or not all of this will drop $3~5 in a couple of weeks for Christmas, Annual or whatever sale like last time. It's not much per game but CAG has ruined me.

[quote name='gokuofheaven']It plays better on the PC. Although they tried to gear it towards console players, it didn't come out so great overall.[/QUOTE]
Good point, just thought about what the controls will be like. Cancelled it and went with Infamous 2 instead. I have the first one from the two free games Sony offered, it's just always been at the bottom of my to do list.

5 hours until more games, please be horrible games so I don't have to get them........................... AH IM LYING!!! But my wallets crying, money moving out of it so fast i think the bills got spoilers! (Oh yeah Iz raps)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The fact that Infamous 2 is still in stock is KILLING me....if I can just hold out until 7 central time... :)[/QUOTE]

Haha good luck, you made it longer than I did.

I saw the deal at 6pm Mountain time, so I plugged in Infamous 1 to see if I liked it, then surfed the net a little, and got back on at 9pm and it was still in stock, so I bought one. I held out all of 3 hours.

[quote name='gokuofheaven']It plays better on the PC. Although they tried to gear it towards console players, it didn't come out so great overall.[/QUOTE]

Actually reviews I read said the opposite. The series was originally a PC series that I enjoyed so I had planned on getting the PC version. When a bunch of reviewers said it was very dodge heavy action so it was better suited for a controller I ended up getting it cheap for PS3. Haven't played it yet though.

Dungeon Siege 3 is a good game on its own. If you played the PC games or yore, and try and conpair it to them you will be disapointed.

I grabbed infamous 2. My backlog is already ridiculous, but I could not pass it up at that price. I'm sure i'll play it, loved the first one.

[quote name='Todd33']infamous 2 is one of the best games this year, don't miss it.[/QUOTE]

Agree. I was incredibly underwhelmed with the story and characters of Infamous 1. Infamous 2 corrected every single problem that I had with the first one. I'd rank it in the top 5 games I played this year.

Bit on Infamous 2, was going to get it new, but AMZ never came through for the lightning deal, and I couldn't pass this up at this price after my free inFAMOUS 1.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I'm tempted to get Dungeon Siege 3, but based on the reviews, I think I'll wait for $10.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it quite a bit on PS3 and even got the Platinum for it. Surprised me! I'd say just go for it.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So has Cheapy confirmed deals tonight? Usually there are not any on Friday.[/QUOTE]

Hasn't been confirmed but OP seems to suggest that there will be. But you're right, I never remember them doing a Friday deal before.

bread's done
Back