GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
The lower prices might be gone, but Gamefly is doing their "Black Friday sale": Save $12 automatically when you purchase two or more used games. Just add any two used games and the discount should be applied when you check your cart. Unfortunately, there are very few games for which this is a good deal due to shipping now being a factor in addition to the usual tax.

The CAG thread is here.

Still, there might be something in there for those interested. :razz:

I missed out on a couple of cheap Wii games I wanted, and now one of them is back in stock for double the price. :whistle2:( If anyone has Lego Pirates (or Lost in Shadow) they don't want/need, I have games for trade for Wii (and other systems)... Please PM me. Thanks.

Well I only ended up getting F.E.A.R. 3 through that sale since I never finished it.

Perfect condition, a couple prints where they grabbed the disc but wiped right off.

Continues my streak of perfect games each time.

Spoke too soon about all of my games being good. Homefront wouldn't play and I can't get another copy at that price, plus I need to make a trip to Fedex.

My Homefront has a small chip on the edge, fine besides that. Anxious to get back to Virginia to try it. Red Faction has a ton of minor scratches, I'll try that one soon.

You think it won't happen to you, but it does. Here's to hoping they work.

[quote name='Vinny']Bah! Heroes Paradise is back in stock but at $20... fuck that, you can buy a new copy for that much.[/QUOTE]

I think they priced it higher because they saw how fast it sold out at $9.99. At $19.99, they can keep it!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I think they priced it higher because they saw how fast it sold out at $9.99. At $19.99, they can keep it![/QUOTE]

Or...the sales been over for a while

for the people who got in with need for speed hot pursuit cheap amazon is taking the trade in at 23 bucks. good flip.

Got my Mafia II disc and it's in pretty good shape. Probably a B to B-. Not sure if it's enough to call it a pattern, but the two games I got this time were ordered separately, shipped seperately, and both of them were in greatly superior condition compared to the 5 I ordered at once last year. Maybe it's to piss off flipper, maybe it's a fluke, but I wonder if they gather shittier quality discs to ship with larger orders.

Very suspicious.

I just received Lost in Shadow today. In a strange turn of events, the disc is in like new condition but the case doesn't fit together right. How can this be? A rental game that comes without case has a messed up case but the game is fine? :lol: Oh well, it doesn't matter.

I received my order of 5 games today (Homefront, Duke Nukem, Bulletstorm, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Space 2). DS2 I got for the PS3, everything else is for the 360. This is my first experience with buying from GF. Every case/manual is in "new" condition, the discs are all pretty hammered - scratches, swirls, chips - you name it - even DS2. I haven't had a chance to try each disc yet.

Regarding Bulletstorm. I got an "Epic Edition" case, but I don't see the disc being labeled that way. Should it be?

Both of my brinks looked like sealed copys that were opened. The Microsoft seal and the seal on the top that said "don't open untill (insert release date here)" were both on the package but were slit in half

I received my Brink and Homefront from that $12 coupon deal over Black Friday. Homefront was perfect but Brink is a little scratched up. Not going to complain when I paid $1.05 though. GF FTW!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Both of my brinks looked like sealed copys that were opened. The Microsoft seal and the seal on the top that said "don't open untill (insert release date here)" were both on the package but were slit in half[/QUOTE]

This is what all Gamefly games look like.

[quote name='strait edge follower']looked like sealed copys that were opened[/QUOTE]

So you mean it looked exactly like any other game that has ever been opened and used?

Got NMH and Dead Space 2 yesterday.
Wow, cases and manuals were in perfect condition.
Even the discs were scratch free. Quite impressed.

[quote name='redmangoose']Got NMH and Dead Space 2 yesterday.
Wow, cases and manuals were in perfect condition.
Even the discs were scratch free. Quite impressed.[/QUOTE]

I haven't had too much time to play NMH which saddens me :( I'll definitely get around to it though.

[quote name='Indyjones']Regarding Bulletstorm. I got an "Epic Edition" case, but I don't see the disc being labeled that way. Should it be?[/QUOTE]

Nope, they're all gonna look the same. I can vouch for this because I bought the Epic Edition pretty close to launch.

bread's done
Back