GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I love gamefly to death but dam if there deals dont run out fast as amazons lightning deals. They use to tow he line. in stock for days. Not sure what happened.

I ordered 5 games last December during one of these blowouts, and was feeling pretty optimistic with regards to the condition of the games. When I got them, they were all scratched to hell, and I believe 4/5 had significant chips. In summary, they were beat to shit. I installed them all, and they all played, but it was enough to keep me away from jumping at a Gamefly deal.

This time I got in for a $10 Dead Space 2, and have my expectations of quality set very low. The price was good enough that if my expectations of abused discs is met, I don't feel screwed. Last year I got some really good deals, but I was expecting a higher level of quality and wouldn't have ordered that many if I knew the condition they would be in. Amazed that just as many that are complaining about the quality, are praising it. Seems like a total coin flip. Lower your expectations when thinking about whether the game is worth it, and you'll be more satisfied than I was.

A lot of the titles are sold out now. I was considering Spider-man: SD, and Split Second but both are sold out.

As for quality, I've bought probably three used games from Gamefly and all were in excelent like-new condition.

[quote name='fyahbwoy']anybody knows wat the bulletstorm community is like for ps3? i need another fps for wen i'm takin a break from bf3[/QUOTE]

All the multiplayer stuff is co-op so you can play it solo. I think it's actually better solo since you can rack up more points without dumb noobs shooting everyone you're trying to skill kill. If you do want to play with other people, you're probably better off finding a group of friends who know what they are doing. Playing with randoms is kind of a waste of time.

[quote name='Blumpkin']As for quality, I've bought probably three used games from Gamefly and all were in excelent like-new condition.[/QUOTE]

Bought them recently? All this chipped games business started with the first sale in October. I've ordered around half a dozen titles between then and now and all of them were at least a little bit chipped.

[quote name='whitereflection']Bought them recently? All this chipped games business started with the first sale in October. I've ordered around half a dozen titles between then and now and all of them were at least a little bit chipped.[/QUOTE]

My FEAR 3 was chipped but it still played. Still, it's enough to give me pause of buying from them in the future...and certainly from renting from them.

Well, that went well. I planned on buying 2 additional games today and both are no longer available. Great game-plan on my part, waiting always works

I'm expecting my copy of Duke Nukem Forever to come in beat to hell. I plan on just playing it, trading it in anyways. I'm hoping Knights Contract comes in okay, since I'm sure that game wasn't rented much.

[quote name='Lucky13']I see Mindjack is $9.99 atm. One of the funniest reviews I've seen was for that game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK4u4uezIPM[/QUOTE]

:lol: I've never played this game, and with this review, I never will. That game seems completely atrocious. Pretty high markings for a recent Squeenix game. :lol:

I just received Crysis 2. Disc is scratched up pretty good and the outer rim looked like rats had chewed on it. After finally getting the 44mb update installed, the game itself froze at 41% install on multiple tries.

This is my 6th game purchase and the 1st where I've had issues. Here's to hoping Dead Space 2 is in working condition.

I got my Crysis 2 from the past sale on 360 and I've never got a 360 game from gamefly that wasn't scratched all to hell. I had to get it resurfaced but it wasn't a big deal.

[quote name='Ravenous']So, is there any hope of more games being added around black friday? I got what I wanted, but I want MORE :)[/QUOTE]

Well they've had a BF sale the past 3 years...I don't see why they wouldn't ;)

Damn. The only ones I wanted were Red Factions: Armageddon and Dead Space 2, but those were long gone when I checked last night.

[quote name='Nitro_']none of my 5 games have shipped yet, this is the longest it has ever taken for my games to ship[/QUOTE]

Same here. I pray that my games are in good shape!

[quote name='Nitro_']none of my 5 games have shipped yet, this is the longest it has ever taken for my games to ship[/QUOTE]

Same here, I bought NMH right after the sale went live and haven't received a shipping notification yet.

My God, five months after being released, and Duke Nukem Forever is one-tenth the original price.

side note: mr_bungle, I dig your sig gif.

I'm so pissed right now. I didn't know the sale started yesterday. Gamefly usually seems to start the sales on Tuesday, so I'm a day late and a dollar short. :cry: I missed out on some games I've been wanting to buy (FEAR 3, DR 2, Dead Space 2, and NFS Shift 2), and they are OOS. Hopefully they are restocked before the sale ends. If not, I'll check back in a month during Gamefly's December/Year End sale. I was able to get Homefront (360) though, so I guess I'm not to mad.

[quote name='swanz88']I'm so pissed right now. I didn't know the sale started yesterday. Gamefly usually seems to start the sales on Tuesday, so I'm a day late and a dollar short. :cry: I missed out on some games I've been wanting to buy (FEAR 3, DR 2, Dead Space 2, and NFS Shift 2), and they are OOS. Hopefully they are restocked before the sale ends. If not, I'll check back in a month during Gamefly's December/Year End sale. I was able to get Homefront (360) though, so I guess I'm not to mad.[/QUOTE]

Me and you both. I just hope I can get a copy of NMH. If not, I'll just wait until somebody has it for that price down the line.

I'm really hoping Fear 3 goes back in stock soon. I'm also torn between Red Faction and Bulletstorm. I loved RF: Guerrilla, but from what I've read from the reviews they're not that similar. Has anyone played it that could point me in the right direction?

[quote name='sunghost']Same here, I bought NMH right after the sale went live and haven't received a shipping notification yet.[/QUOTE]

I assume they've been inundated with orders and it's taking longer than usual. Card has been charged though...

I finally got my crysis 2 today with the code and everything. No chips or scratches on the disk and the case is in great shape as well. So far that's 2 for 2 for me when it comes to gamefly :)

I lucked out and had NMH already here at home before it went on sale. I hit "Keep" and got it instantly at $8.99. I'm tempted to get Bulletstorm again (bought it for the Gears 3 beta) and NFS: HP but dammit if I'm not saving all my cash for next week. :(

[quote name='mr_bungle']Well they've had a BF sale the past 3 years...I don't see why they wouldn't ;)[/QUOTE]

Whew good! I cant wait to see what comes up.

I just checked, and I ordered as soon as the sale posted, but my game hasnt shipped. No biggie as I aint no where close to playing it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ha, The tiv nuking has begun ! Duke is 2 and homefront is 4 and 3 $ respectivly. They both used to be 10. Fear 3 is now 12[/QUOTE]

Actually, those were the TIVs before the GF sale even began.

[quote name='strait edge follower']When did that happen ? I did see non gf deal games get dropped too though[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure exactly when it happened. I just remember checking some TIVs on monday night when the current GF sale first began, and Duke was at 2 and Homefront was at 3-4.

[quote name='urallgyots']I'm not leaving my fucking computer during black friday. I'm not going to miss out on $9.99 SotD and Alice :D[/QUOTE]

$9.99 Alice would be pretty sweet, I didn't think of that. It's totally plausible as well.

Bit on Brink for PS3 as well, even though my other two games haven't even shipped yet. I just beat COD MW3, and I may be in the minority, but I like short FPSs. So after that, I wanted to pick up another one after I get and beat Homefront.

Looks like I should have gotten Dead Space 2 as well when I could, it was there and you guys seem to have loved it.

Other thing is that this may help in curbing my purchasing on BF. Nothing is blowing my away so far, so I'll be good with this mini backlog for now.

[quote name='urallgyots']I'm not leaving my fucking computer during black friday. I'm not going to miss out on $9.99 SotD and Alice :D[/QUOTE]

10 is my price point for Alice so I hope that happens

Same here only 19.99 or less is my price point for sotd and 14.99 or less for alice. You can toss in there a 19.99 deus ex as well :)

I ended up limiting myself to Dead Space 2.

I wanted to get Fear 3, the Limbo 3 Pack, Shift 2, Dead Rising 2, and Spiderman...

Hopefully those won't be too hard to get in the future.

bread's done
Back