GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='squijee']No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise

back in stock!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ordered one. Thanks! This will probably sell out really fast like last time! This is the only game I wanted from this sale. Now I can't stop watching this thread like a madman, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mr_bungle']WHOO finally got NHM.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping you got one as well, lol. Is this the only game you wanted from this sale?

Edit: NMH is sold out!

Apparently if you don't check out within 30 secs of adding NMH to cart, it goes out of stock. Extremely annoyed.

[quote name='Spafon']Apparently if you don't check out within 30 secs of adding NMH to cart, it goes out of stock. Extremely annoyed.[/QUOTE]

I would just update my CC info, and shipping address just in case it goes back in stock. As soon as I refreshed the page, I quickly checked out. I hope that helps you.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I was hoping you got one as well, lol. Is this the only game you wanted from this sale?

Edit: NMH is sold out![/QUOTE]

I got DNF and Homefront as well, but those weren't hard to come by. My gf is getting her nails done and I just so happened to check the thread on my iPhone, saw it was back in stock and was like O_O and was scrambling to get it ordered on this 3G connection, and I kept clicking on the wrong thing accidentally. But I got it :) glad you got one too!

[quote name='KtMack23']Is first Templar any good? I'm very tempted to grab it and new Vegas.[/QUOTE]

Not too sure man. I picked up New Vegas for $10(BBY) and still haven't played it yet...I'll get around to it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I got DNF and Homefront as well, but those weren't hard to come by. My gf is getting her nails done and I just so happened to check the thread on my iPhone, saw it was back in stock and was like O_O and was scrambling to get it ordered on this 3G connection, and I kept clicking on the wrong thing accidentally. But I got it :) glad you got one too![/QUOTE]

I know man. I'm excited for this game. If I was at school I would keep checking on my Evo 4G, lol. I have too many games to play now. Once I get Catherine for cheap, I think I'll be good on games for this year...maybe. :bouncy:

Edit: Can't forget Driver. If I finish that before my rental is due back, I'll definitely get that when it's cheap. It's such a blast to play.

[quote name='KtMack23']Is first Templar any good? I'm very tempted to grab it and new Vegas.[/QUOTE]

I believe New Vegas will be re-released in an Ultimate Edition with the DLCs sometime early next year. You could wait for that if that is an option for you

[quote name='ShadowX']I believe New Vegas will be re-released in an Ultimate Edition with the DLCs sometime early next year. You could wait for that if that is an option for you[/QUOTE]
No I'm just Intrested in vanilla for cheap. $40 for all the DLC is worth it. I'll just "buy" a used copy of the ultimate from GameStop, copy the DLC to my console, then return it. That's what I did with Fallout 3, ended up getting the GOTY for $7 that way.

[quote name='pneon99']They Restocked pretty much everything at this point[/QUOTE]

Yup, and of course NMH went OOS in 30 seconds. :|

I did pick up de Blob 2 :ps3: since it's basically the only thing left that I am interested in or haven't bought in the past two months from Gamefly sales.

Gamefly still gives you working Online codes for games like Homefront right? I remember they gave me an online code for a used BFBC2

Received my copies of Homefront and Split/Second today. Both are mint. Homefront included the multiplayer code, but I haven't tested it yet.

[quote name='pjgamer007']Why are they restocking games and not shipping the one I ordered at the beginning of this sale?? (NMH)[/QUOTE]

Some people have received shipping confirmation for NMH already. I think I saw it earlier in the thread. I'm quite positive I did.

Bit first on duke and De blob for ps3.. dipped back in just now and picked up homefront and dead space 2. DS2 Picture is of limited edition so i hope thats what i get. Still want No More Heroes and thinking about Red Faction. Is Red Faction any good?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Some people have received shipping confirmation for NMH already. I think I saw it earlier in the thread. I'm quite positive I did.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why I'm a little annoyed that mine has not shipped, I ordered it pretty early on in the sale. I just chatted with a gamefly rep and they couldn't reach the warehouse. He said it might be because they ran out of boxes... LOL. This is my first time ordering from them, not overly impressed so far.

I'm supposed to wait for an email from them about the order. Guess I am waiting and seeing some more.

Damn, I just HAD to be at the Apple Store when they restocked the game I've been waiting for all this time!!! Damn you Gamefly.

[quote name='pjgamer007']Yeah, that's why I'm a little annoyed that mine has not shipped, I ordered it pretty early on in the sale. I just chatted with a gamefly rep and they couldn't reach the warehouse. He said it might be because they ran out of boxes... LOL. This is my first time ordering from them, not overly impressed so far.

I'm supposed to wait for an email from them about the order. Guess I am waiting and seeing some more.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's crazy. I never even heard of that.

Yea, their shipping time has been pretty awful for me this go around as well.

I ordered 5 games at the beginning of the sale. They shipped one of the games by itself (Spider-man) and the other 4 have yet to be shipped. I've never had to wait 4 days (and counting) for an order to be shipped from Gamefly. Oh well, I can't complain since I love the deals at Gamefly.

Just got Red River and Duke in the mail, #22 and 23 on the backlog, I've been refreshing the NMH page all day, only to just now finally look up a gameplay video and realize I have absolutely no interest in this game at all.

I think it's time to step away from CAG for awhile...

[quote name='Spafon']Just got Red River and Duke in the mail, #22 and 23 on the backlog, I've been refreshing the NMH page all day, only to just now finally look up a gameplay video and realize I have absolutely no interest in this game at all.

I think it's time to step away from CAG for awhile...[/QUOTE]

I played them both on the Wii (NMH) and found both to be quite fun and entertaining. I'm about to cave in and buy it on GameStop.com for $26...

Got my three today in the mail. All had chips but probably won't effect gameplay. Spider-man though would not play at all. Too bad, had some bad scratches on it. My Crysis 2 from the last sale had some chips but was fine.

At least wait until the end of the sale to get it from Gamestop. There's a chance it could be restocked by again by next Monday. I had NMH in my card the first day and missed it. Went out to lunch today and missed the restock.

Any one else having problem logging in? I can only log in if I do the reset password thing

And yes, I'm sure I'm entering the correct password

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']At least wait until the end of the sale to get it from Gamestop. There's a chance it could be restocked by again by next Monday. I had NMH in my card the first day and missed it. Went out to lunch today and missed the restock.[/QUOTE]

Probably will take your advice. I had it in my cart for a bit deciding that day, and by the time I made up my mind, it had sold out.

I lucked out, both the games I procrastinated on, Red Faction and Homefront, went back up and I bought 'em. I heard Homefront is real short, but at that price, you can sell or trade in if it sucks and probably even come out ahead. My Duke Nukem shipped yesterday. Also considering the Deadliest Catch game

Just had my order dropped off , RF : Armageddon with ruin mode code , Split Second and Limbo with 160 MS points all looking in great condition ! Backlog be Damned !

I got my first order placed right after this thread started shipped. The other 2 are in limbo and will prolly be there for awhile. After all I think this is the best selection for a year end sale from them in at least the past 3 years.

[quote name='JP73']I lucked out, both the games I procrastinated on, Red Faction and Homefront, went back up and I bought 'em. I heard Homefront is real short, but at that price, you can sell or trade in if it sucks and probably even come out ahead. My Duke Nukem shipped yesterday. Also considering the Deadliest Catch game[/QUOTE]

Dont you dare get the Deadliest Catch!!!! I like some shizzy games once in awhile and give them a chance even when everyone says that there like a 2 out of 10 game but trust me that this game is a steaming pile. I rented it and played for an hour and a half and it went back to the mailbox. SO SO SO HORRID!!!! Should be banned! It consists of 5 mini games that you have to play over and over again. itching your junk from catching crabs is more rewarding then this game.

bread's done
Back