GameFly October 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout

PancakesAreLove

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 10/22.\

Update: look for out-of-stock items to return Saturday and Monday.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:ps3:
Rage $7.99
X-men Destiny $8.99
Uncharted 3 $9.99
SSX $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Heavy Fire Afghanistan $9.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $9.99
Spiderman Edge of Time $9.99
NHL 12 $9.99
WWE 12 $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
L.A. Noire $9.99
Resistance 3 $12.99
Ratchet and Clank All for One $12.99
Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2k12 $12.99
The Adventures of Tintin $12.99
Blades of Time $12.99
Batman Arkham City $14.99
Battlefield 3 $14.99
Alice Madness Returns $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
God of War Origins Collection $14.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99

:360:
L.A. Noire $7.99
Crysis 2 $7.99
Rage $7.99
SSX $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
Gears of War 3 $9.99
Prototype $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 $9.99
Soul Caliber V $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
Darkness II $9.99
Fifa Street $12.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $12.99
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2K12 $12.99
Dance Central 2 $12.99
Kinect Disneyland Adventures $12.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $12.99
Kinectimals $14.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection $14.99
Jurassic Park: The Game $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to force myself to hold off. I'm currently playing games in my PS3 backlog as I patiently wait for Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Anybody reccomend DBZ UT at that price? Or could it drop to $10?[/QUOTE]

This game is probably dropped the fastest of all the DBZ games and for good reason, it is not very good. I would not recommend it and just pay a little more for a previous iteration or wait for DBZ Collection to come out and drop in price.

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks. Here's all the sale titles: http://view.emails.gamefly.com/?j=febe137975630279&m=fe94157070670d7871&ls=fe3115767064037f751273&l=ff9b1771&s=fe55177870600d78751c&jb=ff3515767765&ju=fe6215757065017e7216&r=0[/QUOTE]

thanks, I put it in the first page.

[quote name='Bosamba']Edit: Thanks OP. So glad I woke up a few minutes ago. Once these sales get posted over to Slick Deals, everything goes OOS fast.

Edit 2: Reposted to Slick Deals[/QUOTE]

QY1fd.jpg

[quote name='jr233270']Bought WWE 12 for PS3. I haven't played a wrestling game since WCW vs. NWO on Nintendo 64. Pretty excited![/QUOTE]

It's really good IMO and a lot of fun. However, WWE 13 is coming out at the end of the month and will be a HUGE improvement over WWE 12. However, 10 bucks is a really good price for the game, so if you enjoy it you should check out WWE 13. It has a massive roster including many Attitude Era stars.

[quote name='JMusic']
QY1fd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol:. I meant to say "The Deal has been Reposted to Slick Deals, by someone other than myself."

I wasn't about to betray CAG that easily now. :shame:

Do Gamefly's games come with the original case and manual? If so, I'm Definetly in for Witcher 2, Ghost Recon and Alice

[quote name='TaylorM06']Do Gamefly's games come with the original case and manual? If so, I'm Definetly in for Witcher 2, Ghost Recon and Alice[/QUOTE]

Original case, manual, and any codes that were included.

[quote name='angelfly']Original case, manual, and any codes that were included.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Thanks! I'm thinking about Ghost Recon and Witcher. I wanted Alice on 360 since I have a save for that game on 360. Boo!

Decided to get NBA 2K12 for 13 bucks - even though 2K13 just came out, I cant see myself wanting to spend 60 bucks just for the dream team, updated rosters, and based on the demo, a finicky right stick control scheme

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Decided to get NBA 2K12 for 13 bucks - even though 2K13 just came out, I cant see myself wanting to spend 60 bucks just for the dream team, updated rosters, and based on the demo, a finicky right stick control scheme[/QUOTE]

I'm really tempted to pick this up too. I've been wanting it for the classic teams and I haven't played an NBA game since 2K on my Dreamcast lol. However, I read that there were codes in the box for the Warriors and Kings classic teams when you pre-ordered it. Would that be included in this?

[quote name='crunchewy']Lots of good deals... but I really don't need any more games. Going to try to resist.... Good find anyway, OP.[/QUOTE]

Me too, but I hear KoA calling...must...resist...

Cheapassgamers gotta cheap. You know what I mean?
But really it's more like retrospective regret for all the games that I bought and then saw cheaper before I even got a chance to play them, including all the ones sitting in my backlog that may never even get touched.

Damn, I own pretty much EVERY game in that list, minus a few exceptions, especially sports games which I technically do also own, but they got a '02 instead of '12 at the end of the title. These are some great prices though.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL

:beer:[/QUOTE]
I was reading through the first two pages and was wondering where were you.

Ghost Recon nuked their split screen campaign, or I would definitively have bit at that price.

Picked up Uncharted 3. Don't really care about a GOTY edition for that since all the extras will be multiplayer junk.
Tempted on the Spiderman game but have a vague recollection of renting it and not enjoying it.
Mass Effect 3? I'm still working on 2, and am mostly underwhelmed by it.

Decided to pick up Witcher 2 as well. So Gears 3, Witcher 2, and Xcom which I plan on picking up sometime this week means I won't be adding anything else to my backlog for quite some time.

i'm not buying the '13 versions anytime soon, so wwe 12 i got, even if its flawed i'll get some replay value with online games.

bought uncharted 3 last holidays, never opened, sold it on ebay. for $10 i'll try it now.

tempted on nba 2k12, i really want mlb 12 the show but it probably wont drop under $20 until december, january end of year sale

In for Uncharted. Rushed through it on a redbox rental when it was released, so I look forward to playing it again.

[quote name='aznhero913']Thanks for posting OP!!

BTW, is SSX worth it for $10?!?![/QUOTE]

SSX is definitely worth $10

When I registered here a year ago I used to think... Man, some of these guys definitely go beyond being a cheapass.

Sadly now I understand it.. There's maybe 2 games I want from here but I'm trying to resist. I wanted to bite on Armored Core V when it was $16.99 but with such a big backlog I figured, nah I'll wait till it hits $12.99.

But for $9.99? That, I can't, resist.

[quote name='loomis1975']When in doubt, click on "BUY", then when page loads, click on "Free Shipping" on left and then sort by "Used Price". The results are still a bit jumbled, but works well enough and shows the games you are after.

EDIT: by a bit jumbled I mean that there will be some random games in there that do not have Free Shipping, but it still works pretty well.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that tip, I was wondering how everyone was sorting through these games so quickly.

Finally got myself Ghost Recon FS, SSX, KoA, and Max Payne, not bad for $60!

Ghost recon is a bad multiplayer game. Look how fast it has dropped. Wait until $10. It will not be that long. I got the original 1000 achievements and sold it as fast as I could.

Wow, a value for a TIV on Amazon dropped $10 in between the finalize and load screen. And then dropped AGAIN. Down from $20 to $8. That was fast. ;-)

[quote name='rly723']wish gamefly would have a better sale on kinect games[/QUOTE]

Dance Central 2 for $13 seems ok if you don't care to have the latest every year.

Really want Ghost Recon and Max Payne, but have 46 games in backlog. I'll wait for another $5 drop on each. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

UPDATE...Nevermind...Bit on ME3. Dammit!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eXiON']When I registered here a year ago I used to think... Man, some of these guys definitely go beyond being a cheapass.

Sadly now I understand it.. There's maybe 2 games I want from here but I'm trying to resist. I wanted to bite on Armored Core V when it was $16.99 but with such a big backlog I figured, nah I'll wait till it hits $12.99.

But for $9.99? That, I can't, resist.[/QUOTE]

Yep. $10 is usually my impulse buy range. I figure I can get away with spending $10 and not thinking about it as long as I don't buy like crazy. I also have the backlog blues last year from last year's Christmas sales that I still haven't cleared through.

bread's done
Back