gamefly small sale -- Twisted Metal $20, Syndicate $10, maybe more

Hoping to see SfxT go cheaper than 19.99.

Yes, I'm a cheapass. But when I'll later be purchasing 20-30$ in DLC, I've got to make the initial purchase as low as possible.

Debating on TM. I want to try it (and hopefully it would come with Black), but I played Head-On on PSP and found it very meh. Is this TM better than Head-On?

i got my Twisted Metal today and it IS the limited edition, complete with code for Online Play, another for TM: Black, and another for a skin in Starhawk. I'm also the OP, so got my order in very early, though I don't know if that matters.

The game is pretty awesome, if you like TM. I've played through Sweet Tooth's campaign, and it feels like the other TM's I've played. That said, I'm only a fan, not a hardcore player so it's a fwiw. Maps are big and pretty, mechanics feel right, etc.

I don't even think my Syndicate shipped yet, though.

[quote name='affa']i got my Twisted Metal today and it IS the limited edition, complete with code for Online Play, another for TM: Black, and another for a skin in Starhawk. I'm also the OP, so got my order in very early, though I don't know if that matters.

The game is pretty awesome, if you like TM. I've played through Sweet Tooth's campaign, and it feels like the other TM's I've played. That said, I'm only a fan, not a hardcore player so it's a fwiw. Maps are big and pretty, mechanics feel right, etc.

I don't even think my Syndicate shipped yet, though.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear that some people did get the TM LE. I'm slightly bummed that I didn't, as I actually never played Black and wanted to try it, but it's not the end of the world.

[quote name='Joshe']Sadly, my TM was not the limited edition :cry:
Was really hoping to play Black[/QUOTE]

Glad I didn't buy it then, that would be the only reason I'd have picked it up.

Damn, I was extremely sure everyone would get the Limited Edition since this was the first sale GF has had for the game. But seems only one CAG so far got lucky with that. Sorry guys :/

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Got Syndicate today. It's probably the in best condition I've ever gotten from GF. Not a chip, smudge or anything on it.[/QUOTE]
Same here except my disc was loose rolling around inside the case.

[quote name='eXiON']Damn, I was extremely sure everyone would get the Limited Edition since this was the first sale GF has had for the game. But seems only one CAG so far got lucky with that. Sorry guys :/[/QUOTE]
Sorry, nothing, buddy. YOU OWE ME A TWISTED METAL BLACK DOWNLOAD CODE!

j/k

Well, make that two of us that got the Limited Edition of Twisted Metal!:
photobucket-2400-1344531726197.jpg

Thanks for the headsup on this OP. Got syndicate in the mail yesterday. Seems like a pretty cool FPS with a decent story . For 10 bucks heck yes. Great condition and came with some DLC something or another that I'll probably never use

bread's done
Back