Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fishwaterjohn']FIFA Street :ps3: $12.99
F1 2011 :ps3:/:360: $8.99
Gaiden 3 :ps3:/:360: $12.99[/QUOTE]
Gaiden 3 on 360 isn't part of the sale. It's still charged shipping used and last time it was on sale for 9.99.

The Journey collection does come with 3 games, definitely a better value than buying them on PSN. Especially since the disc has resale value
once you realizes all 3 of these games are way overhyped and only mediocre.

[quote name='bardockkun']Gaiden 3 on 360 isn't part of the sale. It's still charged shipping used and last time it was on sale for 9.99.[/QUOTE]

You are correct :)360: Gaiden 3 isn't Free Ship). I was logged into my account and it showed up "Free" (GF Member), both :ps3: and :360: have been $9.99 at one point or another, I believe.

[quote name='tylerh1701']The Journey collection does come with 3 games, definitely a better value than buying them on PSN. Especially since the disc has resale value
[/QUOTE]

I played the demo myself and I wasn't really all that impressed. At least it's short enough so I can burn through it once and trade it in somewhere.

[quote name='tylerh1701']The Journey collection does come with 3 games, definitely a better value than buying them on PSN. Especially since the disc has resale value
[/QUOTE]

Flower is overrated? Hokay guy, go back to your bald space marines. So many fakeass gamers these days.

[quote name='Slowdance']Flower is overrated? Hokay guy, go back to your bald space marines. So many fakeass gamers these days.[/QUOTE]
Yes, how dare he not like what YOU like?! He truly is something negative for not pandering to your tastes of what a "Gamer" is.

[quote name='bardockkun']Yes, how dare he not like what YOU like?! He truly is something negative for not pandering to your tastes of what a "Gamer" is.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='Slowdance']Flower is overrated? Hokay guy, go back to your bald space marines. So many fakeass gamers these days.[/QUOTE]

Bald space marines?

FWIW, Flower is my favorite of three, and I guess I could have worded my critique a little more politely. But I personally don't understand all the love that Flower and Journey receive.

thanks OP, bit on Journey...surprisingly, this is the first game I bought from Gamefly used sale all year

[quote name='Bosamba']:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition $14.99 :shipfree:

Same price as PSN just for Journey itself but also includes Flow + DLC and Flower on the disc. I don't know if this is the normal price since they haven't put out a twitter link yet. It was cheap enough for me to bite since the game was so highly received. The cheapest Journey has been was $11.99 for PS+ members.[/QUOTE]
Note: this doesn't come with the Flow DLC.
I already have Flow and Flower, so I'm gonna skip this at $15.

I enjoyed Journey tremendously, though acknowledge that this is my personal opinion that I am not forcing upon others.

Also, it should come with the vouchers for a free month of PS Plus and PSN Avatars, for those keeping score.

[quote name='myka22']Really tempted on journey, but I already have so many games to play.[/QUOTE]

Well, here is further temptation: you get a free month of PS+, which means another dozen games for you to play! If there isn't anything in the IGC that interests you currently, save it for the holidays and chances are there'll be better offerings then.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Bald space marines?

FWIW, Flower is my favorite of three, and I guess I could have worded my critique a little more politely. But I personally don't understand all the love that Flower and Journey receive.[/QUOTE]

C'mon man, they're like... art 'n stuff. Cuz they're deep, y'know? If you didn't like those games you must just like... not get them, dude.

Bought Journey without thinking twice. Was gonna get another game so I can get it here faster, but didn't really want anything else. =/

Holy crap.. those are some good prices on those games @ GS. They would also be within the 30 day return period to do a return/rebuy if they drop more on BF, or do most retailers not pricematch/adjust to BF prices?

I reread the OP, and it seems there's two related deals going on.

1) 50% off select HD Collections
2) 50% trade in bonus towards purchasing these HD collections.

You need to be a Power Up Rewards member for either of these bargains to work.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Thanks I will get Journey at GS since they do not need to sell salsa or dip with their ps3 games.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

lol :applause:

[quote name='chunlirocks']Thanks I will get Journey at GS since they do not need to sell salsa or dip with their ps3 games.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

I was hoping you would work a Chipmunks or Chipwrecked joke in with the chips since that game is part of the GF deal tonite. I will give you another chance to do so...

I think chunlirocks fascination with chips stems from all of the paint chips they ate as a child.

Still tempted to get Journey from GameFly despite the Gamestop sale tomorrow. Mainly because of the 10% off I get from GameFly and the fact that I wont have to go to Gamestop.

So this ends tomorrow at noon? I want Journey collection. But i dont get paid til Friday :(

Does anyone know if Gamefly charges your card the same day you place the order? lol

Wait wait wait, you almost had me excited for a second! Gamestop will have these all gutted, right? I despise how they gut, put finger prints on disc, and stickers that don't come off "NEW" games.

That said, I was able to get a sealed copy of Assassin's Creed: Revelations Signature Edition for $20 back during the Spring sale I think. So I hope my store doesn't gut all of them for this promotion. I usually see a bin of gutted games up front for promotions like these.

cant belive how bad gamefly is getting... it takes them 3 to 4 days after a game gets release for them to even ship them out on a lot of games....

Ragnarok Odyssey started OCT 30 pushed all the way back to NOV 2

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']So this ends tomorrow at noon? I want Journey collection. But i dont get paid til Friday :(

Does anyone know if Gamefly charges your card the same day you place the order? lol[/QUOTE]

Charge was pending on the same day (yesterday) but hasn't posted as of right now. So you may be ok if you order close to noon tomorrow.

[quote name='azngtlman']Charge was pending on the same day (yesterday) but hasn't posted as of right now. So you may be ok if you order close to noon tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks :)

[quote name='wwe101']Any Gaming deals today? doesn't look like anything good has been added?[/QUOTE]

Nope. None. Move along.

Interesting about that supposed Gamestop sale, I'd grab at least 3 of those collections if it's legit. I already put my order in for Journey from GF and they ship pretty fast....what to do.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Interesting about that supposed Gamestop sale, I'd grab at least 3 of those collections if it's legit. I already put my order in for Journey from GF and they ship pretty fast....what to do.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, not sure what to do either but seeing how my GS is always low on stock, I'm sticking with this order...and hoping to at least find one other collection there tomorrow

[quote name='ckc4043']Ninja gaiden 3 $12.99 again....temping..want to wait 9.99[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ckc4043']Will ninja gaiden 3 drop to $10...since I never see ps3 dropped before[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ckc4043']Ninja gaiden 3 is tempting...any guys believe it will drop to 9.99?[/QUOTE]

Holy shit man...just go crazy and spend the extra three dollars already.

bread's done
Back