Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaylisJayP']Hmmmm....Kinect Sports Season 2 worth $10? I havent even unpacked my kinect since we moved a month ago.[/QUOTE]
I think it comes with 160 MS points. Thinking about it myself.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Even a used version?[/QUOTE]Gamefly's used games come with everything you'd expect in a new copy, since they only send out the discs when people rent games.

160 MS points in copies of Kinect Sports: Season Two just makes the flip to Amazon that much sweeter. ;)

I have not played a baseball game in years, is MLB: The Show 12 a solid title for $10?

UFC trades in for $22.45 at Amazon. Don't have a 360 myself, but roughly $21 for $44 credit? I'll take that.

EDIT: Excuse me, $22.25.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes![/QUOTE]

Does it have a good mode where you can run a club for years? Always my favorite part of sport games.

[quote name='ck76']Does it have a good mode where you can run a club for years? Always my favorite part of sport games.[/QUOTE]

I think all sport license games have some sort of franchise mode. The Show def. is no execption. I would jump on this, but A. 2013 is coming out in a few months and B. Being a big RedSox fan, I couldn't stand looking at the cover art.

[quote name='ck76']Does it have a good mode where you can run a club for years? Always my favorite part of sport games.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and once you buy it check out Knight's rosters over at operationsports.com. He, along with others in the community, put together a roster with each team's top prospects included every year. They do a very good job. Really makes the franchise mode alot more enjoyable.

[quote name='roedaniel19']UFC trades in for $22.45 at Amazon. Don't have a 360 myself, but roughly $21 for $44 credit? I'll take that.

EDIT: Excuse me, $22.25.[/QUOTE]

You jinxed it. PS3 trades in at $20.25, but the 360 version is down to $8.50.

[quote name='Tsel']You jinxed it. PS3 trades in at $20.25, but the 360 version is down to $8.50.[/QUOTE]

Crap, guess Amazon must have caught wind of this sale. Already submitted my trade in, so I have the value locked in. Sucks more of you didn't get in on it though.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Yes, and once you buy it check out Knight's rosters over at operationsports.com. He, along with others in the community, put together a roster with each team's top prospects included every year. They do a very good job. Really makes the franchise mode alot more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

I think I will bite then. At $10 willing to give it a shot.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Crap, guess Amazon must have caught wind of this sale. Already submitted my trade in, so I have the value locked in. Sucks more of you didn't get in on it though.[/QUOTE]

how many do you trade? you bought two from gamefly? adore....

[quote name='sillymonkey321']finally upgrading from nba 2k11, 2k12 is supposed to have some nice gameplay improvements.[/QUOTE]
Thats what they say every year.

[quote name='ck76']I think I will bite then. At $10 willing to give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

You wont regret it. Let me know if you need help getting the rosters.

[quote name='ckc4043']how many do you trade? you bought two from gamefly? adore....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it only let me buy two.

[quote name='sillymonkey321']finally upgrading from nba 2k11, 2k12 is supposed to have some nice gameplay improvements.[/QUOTE]

I do want to warn those that are ordering NBA 2K12. Since there was a lockout, 2K didn't have the rookies like Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker, Jimmer Fredette, or Norris Cole usable to begin with. They are on the disc, but can only be unlocked through a 2K share roster update. 2K has shutdown 2K Share for NBA 2K11 and 2k12, so 2K12 at this point is a glorified version of 2K11. I know this cause I bought 2K12 last week for my bro on Xbox 360 (I already had it for PS3 last year) and when I put it in, I was pissed I couldn't even use last years rookies. Buyer be warned at least until or if 2K ever decides to put up 2K share for this problem.

So basically, everyone avoid 2K12 unless 2k fixes this problem or you have other means (someones xbox360 roster update through a forum, PS3 not possible unless extreme means).

If someone could tell the OP to put a warning anytime 2K12 is on sale, that would be very appreciated and helpful for many people that don't know.

Brock F'N Sampson;10125736]I do want to warn those that are ordering NBA 2K12. Since there was a lockout said:
If I only bought :ps3: NBA 2K12 today, would I still be able to play Jeremy Lin on the Knicks with the last updated stats boost (75, I believe) for the previous season, or will he be stuck as a 50?

[quote name='phoenixlau']If I only bought :ps3: NBA 2K12 today, would I still be able to play Jeremy Lin on the Knicks with the last updated stats boost (75, I believe)?[/QUOTE]

maybe, I wonder if they update rosters past the playoffs of that NBA season.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']UFC Undisputed 3 is 9.99 for Xbox 360. Didn't see it posted anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

It's in the OP, picked one up yesterday.

I, too, purchased a new copy of NBA 2k12 recently, and the game would not load on my PS3. A quick Google has a lot of people experiencing the same problem. Apprantly the game works on some PS3 and not on others: it freezes a lot. Mine is the PS3 Slim, and it didn't work on mine. A temporarily fix is to delete any of the game's data in the Data Utility. Mine didn't have any, because I couldn't get past 2 seconds into the first intro where 5 players are walking in. Just a friendly warning about this title.

Just can't pull the trigger on MLB 12 for the Vita. All of the limitations in the reviews just seem to indicate that it might not be worth it.

[quote name='psunami']Just can't pull the trigger on MLB 12 for the Vita. All of the limitations in the reviews just seem to indicate that it might not be worth it.[/QUOTE]

What limitations? I am considering getting it, even though I dont have a Vita yet. I may hold off though if it is just a rushed, gimped version.

I know that the diamond dynasty mode wasn't included, but if there isn't anything else that really is a drawback for the game, I might look at it picking it up.

bread's done
Back