Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Used Games 100% Guaranteed (No exchanges, only refunds). Comes with original codes, cases, and manuals. All of the items below :shipfree:
Offer good while supplies last.

2012/12/14 - No new deals tonight.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping:
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:360: Warriors: Orochi 3 $19.99

Gamefly Deals twitter link: https://twitter.com/gameflydeals
Used games with free shipping link: http://www.gamefly.com/buy-games/Browse/?cat=FreeShipping&page=1&sort=Price

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed green lantern and ghost recon. Just cause is the huge open island game where you have that hook shoot gadget right?

[quote name='shadowkast']Grabbed green lantern and ghost recon. Just cause is the huge open island game where you have that hook shoot gadget right?[/QUOTE]

Yes

That was my price for Ghost Recon! So glad I waited!!! thanks OP!

Also if debating on just cause 2; wait for steam sale and get it for PC; the mods are crazy awesome!!

Story is decent for Future Soldier. A pain in the ass for one mission if you aren't playing co op. The graphics are not great at all. Texture is out in most places and not polished. Worth $10 though.

GR FS keeps getting cheaper. Well worth it for the single player. GL is ok for the price if you want to play it for local coop. Very short with little to no replay value but for the price its not too bad.

I really want to buy Just Cause 2. My holdup is that I had bought years ago from Gamefly. Three months ago I finally got to playing it (huge backlog). Unfortunately, game disc did not work and it wasn't because of scratches. I informed Gamefly. didn't expect anything, and of course they told me it was too long of a time to issue a refund. Now, should I buy it from them again?

[quote name='DouglasViola']I really want to buy Just Cause 2. My holdup is that I had bought years ago from Gamefly. Three months ago I finally got to playing it (huge backlog). Unfortunately, game disc did not work and it wasn't because of scratches. I informed Gamefly. didn't expect anything, and of course they told me it was too long of a time to issue a refund. Now, should I buy it from them again?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is a good price but since it is opened why don't you actually check it if works even if you put it in the backlog.

[quote name='DouglasViola']I really want to buy Just Cause 2. My holdup is that I had bought years ago from Gamefly. Three months ago I finally got to playing it (huge backlog). Unfortunately, game disc did not work and it wasn't because of scratches. I informed Gamefly. didn't expect anything, and of course they told me it was too long of a time to issue a refund. Now, should I buy it from them again?[/QUOTE]

that's a chance you take when you buy used games, more often than not they work fine

next time check to make sure it works right away this way if it doesn't you can get a refund

no need to hold a grudge against gamefly for not refunding a game you bought years ago

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Yeah it is a good price but since it is opened why don't you actually check it if works even if you put it in the backlog.[/QUOTE]
He said the disk doesn't work

[quote name='JaylisJayP']No patience for the Ghost Recon series.[/QUOTE]

My biggest gripe with FS was it requires you to play stealthy most of the time but then has parts where it ramps the action up to degrees where the game mechanics just cannot keep up. Throwing dozens of enemies at you while you try to hold a position where you are constantly flanked and can barely take any damage is no fun.

[quote name='cancerman1120']My biggest gripe with FS was it requires you to play stealthy most of the time but then has parts where it ramps the action up to degrees where the game mechanics just cannot keep up. Throwing dozens of enemies at you while you try to hold a position where you are constantly flanked and can barely take any damage is no fun.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for saying this. I was thinking about buying it then read reviews and found out this isnt like a Call of Duty clone, rather a slower type game. I have no patience. Your comment sealed it.

And this is the billionth time i am saying this. Just Cause 2 is in my top 5 favorite games of all time. The grapple hook makes everything so much fun.

Personally, I'm glad GR:FS is nothing like COD. Don't get me wrong, I have played every game in the COD lineup, but it's nice to play something with a different pace. Probably the same reason I enjoy MOH: Warfighter.

So I need to rent Ghost Recon: FS before keeping it for $9.99? Also, Just Cause 2's price should be $10 by now considering its release date was in 2010.

[quote name='LimeWire']So I need to rent Ghost Recon: FS before keeping it for $9.99? Also, Just Cause 2's price should be $10 by now considering its release date was in 2010.[/QUOTE]
I just bought it at $9.99, seems to be dead now.

gamefly is the best spot to buy used games thanks to them i never buy games from gamestop. Unlike gamestop gamefly used games come with all unused codes for online play and even dlc. I just got alan wake from last week sale and it had the dlc code.

Every time I buy a used game from anywhere, the first thing I do is open my Xbox 360 and install it to HD. If there's an error after a few times of trying it, I contact them right away. Good way to protect yourself from situations like yours. Unless the game disc just stop working by the time you get to it.

[quote name='pun123']Don't even like the Green Lantern movie or game now that they turned him GAY. Might get TC though.[/QUOTE]

Why would him being gay have anything to do with the quality of the movie or game?

PS: He isn't GAY anyways.

I just bought JC2, but this game seems old to be $13 so I'm having buyer remorse and thinking to email gamefly to cancel my purchase. Is it really worth it?

[quote name='wrencrest']Thanks for saying this. I was thinking about buying it then read reviews and found out this isnt like a Call of Duty clone, rather a slower type game. I have no patience. Your comment sealed it.

And this is the billionth time i am saying this. Just Cause 2 is in my top 5 favorite games of all time. The grapple hook makes everything so much fun.[/QUOTE]
You can do both stealth and rambo style even on hardest diff. I suggest thinking more on your feet... easy for me

[quote name='FiendCameron']Why would him being gay have anything to do with the quality of the movie or game?

PS: He isn't GAY anyways.[/QUOTE]

I think the idiot is talking about Alan Scott, the original GL.

[quote name='pun123']Don't even like the Green Lantern movie or game now that they turned him GAY. Might get TC though.[/QUOTE]
So you did like both originally, but quickly disliked it for fear of catching the dreaded THE GAY?

green_lantern_gay.jpg

Decided to go back and bite on Ghost Recon too, I always love these games when I just sit down and invest the time to learn how to play right.

[quote name='red_devil32']I just bought JC2, but this game seems old to be $13 so I'm having buyer remorse and thinking to email gamefly to cancel my purchase. Is it really worth it?[/QUOTE]

The game is awesome. Its fun and its huge. Its also the kind of game that you can go a little while without playing and then you can easily pick right up where you left off. After i played it for 40 hrs i moved on to other games and im slowly working on finishing it.

The grappling hook really does add a lot of fun to the game. You will not regret buying it. The price has held up because its such an awesome game.

I have that movie recorded, but I still haven't got around to watching it (movie backlog). I guess I need to delete this SICK FILTH off my DVR.

[quote name='kitsunisan']I think the idiot is talking about Alan Scott, the original GL.[/QUOTE]

I kinda thought so too, but wanted to make sure. Gotta love those homphobes... Oh wait, no you don't. They can fuck off.

On topic: I hope Max Payne is up for $10 next, following in GR footsteps.

[quote name='chelosera91']damn I was waiting on GR but its out of stock now :( this sucks[/QUOTE]

Which version are you trying to get? Because the 360 one is still in stock.

bread's done
Back