GameFly Weekend Deals - Darkness II $10, FFXIII2 (PS3) $13, ME3 (360) $20 & More

Demo was decent, $10. Why not?

The Darkness II, welcome to the 'Log. Take a number and go to the back of the line. We will be with you...... January 2014-ish.

[quote name='lockarm']Demo was decent, $10. Why not?

The Darkness II, welcome to the 'Log. Take a number and go to the back of the line. We will be with you...... January 2014-ish.[/QUOTE]

:lol: ....so true for many of us here.

Yeah, I grabbed it too, but it's more like Jan. 2020 before it'll see the light of day...maybe. ;)

I'll throw another recommendation in for Darkness II. The campaign is fairly short but it's easily worth $10.

Wish Ninja Gaiden 3 was $10. I'd pay $18 for a new copy but not used.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Ninja Gaiden worth that price?[/QUOTE]

Hell NO! $10-13 at most. When/IF you buy it dont play on hard. Most frustrating playthrough ive ever done. Movements are slow, in a 2 second span youll go from 100% health to literally 40%. I think I might just be the biggest hater of this game on this website. :D

Are you a RPG or Action RPG fan? Are you a FF fan who hates FF13? Either way, you should try out the Action RPG Nier.

Nier has surprising depth and story. A beautiful music score and the voice acting is good. The environments may look a little empty, but the cutscenes are engaging. The battle system is a little clunky, but magic is fun. The New Game+ option may change how you feel about the story and characters.

Go try Nier, or at least read a review to see if the game is for you.

It's nice to find someone else who enjoyed this game. It did have it's dragging moments and wasn't perfect by a long shot, but definitely worth a playthrough especially for Action RPG fans looking for something different.

[quote name='mtincher']At first glanced, that is what I thought it said.

Is Ninja Gaiden 3 really as bad as everyone is leading on?[/QUOTE]

i heard ng3 varies with everyone but $17.99 is to much i feel like it will be $9.99 in like 2 weeks i can wait, i was huge fan of ng1 and ng2 btw.

[quote name='xblaze23']was hoping Halo CE would be $14.99 or lower by now.[/QUOTE]

Yup, might as well just play Halo 1 in the mean time

[quote name='Scorch']So many people are going to come in and say "oh man, I read that as Darksiders II!"[/QUOTE]
I JUST did that, as unreasonable as it is. :wall:

Just got my copy of Darkness II. Almost perfect condition, aside from 2-3 barely noticeable chips around the edges. Also, it's NOT the Limited Edition copy, for those of you who were wondering.

Received my ME3 for Xbox 360 today. Online pass was included but the disc was scratched to hell. Pretty pissed, considering had I waited I could have just got it new from Gamestop for the same price.

[quote name='young chi']Received my ME3 for Xbox 360 today. Online pass was included but the disc was scratched to hell. Pretty pissed, considering had I waited I could have just got it new from Gamestop for the same price.[/QUOTE]
Gf returns are really painless.

Wouldn't you rather pay tax to get Mass Effect 3 new at Gamestop?

Edit: Oh, Cheapy's post is wrong and it's $14.99. That makes sense then.

bread's done
Back