Gamepro BB Coupons (scan) 12/12-1/31 $5 off ANY GAME no min! $5 off ANY PS3/Wii Acc!

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Decent coupons this time around. If you have been getting shut down with the ps2 underground coupon then now you can try to redeem yourself. The 5 off coupon works for ANY game with no 19.99 min requirement! We can finally get some free xbox games or even PC(ymmv)! I have the original coupon so im going to find out if it will actually automatically take 5 off a 4.99 game. Anyway, enjoy.

Oh and since we have sooo many BB coupon threads going on, maybe a mode can merge them all together and create a new OP.

$4.99 or free after coupon!
Karaoke Revolution - Xbox
Jampack: Vol. 13 - PlayStation 2
Jampack Volume 14 Demo Disc - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif

Jampack Volume 15 - PlayStation 2
Jampack Volume 15 - PlayStation 2

$9.99
Starsky & Hutch - Xbox
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie - Xbox
Project: Snowblind - Xbox
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance - Xbox
Blitz: The League - Xbox
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Greatest Hits - PlayStation 2
The Getaway: Black Monday - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown - PlayStation 2
Total Overdose - PlayStation 2
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai - PlayStation 2
Mortal Kombat: Deception Greatest Hits - PlayStation 2
187: Ride or Die - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif
Suzuki TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif

Tokyo Extreme Racer: DRIFT - PlayStation 2
Rugby 2005 - PlayStation 2
Rampage: Total Destruction - Nintendo GameCube !!!
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble - Nintendo GameCube
Sudoku Mania - Nintendo DS
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped! - Game Boy Advance
Franklin the Turtle - Game Boy
Elf Bowling 1 & 2 - Game Boy Advance

Wii Acc.
$9.99
BD&A Inc - Nintendo Wii Game Wallet

Darn it .. I scored Taito Legend (PS2) and the disc is deffective. I lost my receipt for it... i wonder they able to lookup my Reward Zone Card account & exchange new disc instead orginal receipt !!

Tee hee, the cashier accepted it even though the ink permeated a bit TOO well and most of the details were illegable. I bumped the contrast of the original coupon so the barcode scanned nicely. Used it for $5 off of Rule of Rose PS2 just because it's getting a tad scarce around here...

Therefore, thank you for the coupon!

[quote name='AngstOverlord']Tee hee, the cashier accepted it even though the ink permeated a bit TOO well and most of the details were illegable. I bumped the contrast of the original coupon so the barcode scanned nicely. Used it for $5 off of Rule of Rose PS2 just because it's getting a tad scarce around here...

Therefore, thank you for the coupon![/quote]

No prob...I love it.

Has anyone had any luck with this in 2007? Just wondering whether to try it out since the coupon is valid between 12/12/06 and 01/31/06.

[quote name='aspower']Has anyone had any luck with this in 2007? Just wondering whether to try it out since the coupon is valid between 12/12/06 and 01/31/06.[/quote]

I tried it out on a jampack at the BB on 5th ave in NYC. The clerk gave it a quick look over, noted the date being 2006, laughed and scanned it anyway. It scanned with no problem so I ended up with 1 free jampack.

[quote name='tambasmd']I tried it out on a jampack at the BB on 5th ave in NYC. The clerk gave it a quick look over, noted the date being 2006, laughed and scanned it anyway. It scanned with no problem so I ended up with 1 free jampack.[/quote]
Did the clerk do a manual overwrite on the price? I tried it on a $4.99 jampack, the coupon scanned but wouldn't automatically take the discount off :(

lol, i was gunning to use the new 10 dollar off coupon but i was buying a game under 39.99 (GBA) so i used the 5 off any game coupon.

the dude immediately looked at the white back (i had sized it right and cut it out) and to my surprise he first said "did you print this?" but THEN he went "you made this yourself didnt you?", i thought that was pretty funny, but he said all that as we he was scanning and ringing me up, he clearly didnt even care that i might have PHOTOSHOPPED this myself, as long as of course it scanned and registered.

i got a good laugh. Of course i could print more and use them as long as their valid (since the 5 dollars off is so useable) but i'll be good about it and not use it again.

yeah but you know....maybe i'm a masterful hacker that cracked the best buy promo system and made my own barcodes ;)

BB in Silver Spring, MD took the coupon, no questions asked. The coupon didn't scan, but the cashier typed it in manually. Decided to break down and upgrade my COH with COV for $15. Got a free Statesman hero-clix to boot!

all i need is the 5 bucks off coupon, so i was wondering if someone can help me out. i dont want to mess around with resizing and stuff, can someone pm me with just the $5 off coupon only please? thanks...:cry: :drool:

[quote name='lionheart4life']Does anyone know if that Karaoke Revolution for $5 includes the microphone for it?[/quote]

no but tru has karaoke rev party with mic for $20

well i've always thought EGM was pretty good but the last i read i thought Gamepro was next and then Game Informer

[quote name='eau']Did the clerk do a manual overwrite on the price? I tried it on a $4.99 jampack, the coupon scanned but wouldn't automatically take the discount off :([/quote]

yeh...tried it at Costa Mesa BB and it didnt go through! tried it four time! different cashier!!! however the last guy went to talk to the manager ... and he say it mus be 5 $ or more!!! not $4.99

so theres is no way karaoke rev. and jampacks ppl can get for free >.

I know this is probably a stupid question but is there anyway to use this $5 off $5 coupon online, there must be a code associated with the coupon. I don't have time right now but maybe someone could call their customer service line and tell them you are trying to place a online order for say a $10 game and tell them you have the $5 coupon and ask them what the "PROMOTIONAL CODE" is that you need to enter during checkout.

[quote name='zodemere2k']I know this is probably a stupid question but is there anyway to use this $5 off $5 coupon online, there must be a code associated with the coupon. I don't have time right now but maybe someone could call their customer service line and tell them you are trying to place a online order for say a $10 game and tell them you have the $5 coupon and ask them what the "PROMOTIONAL CODE" is that you need to enter during checkout.[/quote]
Negative. You can't use those coupons online.

[quote name='dolmar']I dont understand why your crying about it? people from CAG stole the Toys R US scan from Slick deals and did not even credit to person from Slick deals about breaking Xbox 360 instant $100 GC deal. It was posted on Slick Deals a whole 6 hours before it got posted here.

I posted 16 hours before it was posted here the Xbox 360 Hd-DVD thread on Fatwallet.com and bought a $40 off $199 Circuit City coupon on Ebay for $1 and posted it on Fatwallet.com and it magically got posted on here and slickdeals and no credit was giving to me. They even posted the rapidshare link I uploaded the PDF i bought from Ebay.

So maybe you should complain to other posters on here for stealing deals from other forums and posting them here without giving credit to other people too. If everyone gave me credit for deals I posted on other forums then maybe I would do same. But when people steal my deals and I see other people stealing everyone else deals why should I do anything different.

Look at the Microcenter deal posted on here. it was posted 26 hours after it was posted on FW. Person claim he got the sunday circular in friday mail. LOL sure he did.

You cant have both it both ways. Where you and follow members can steal deals all day long and not give credit but yet except others to give you and your follow poster credit for their legit deal.

You should learn to read. I never said I scaned it or anything. I said it come from EGM and your post on here did not state the magazine till you saw my post and change the title of this thread here. I have seem coupons that look the same in EGM online version of magazine and never had a problem using them.

So all I am saying is before you go insult people and stuff maybe you should look at your follow posters and get a grip before you go around insulting people because throwing stones inside a glass house is not a good idea.[/QUOTE]

With all due respect though, if the person in question for this instance was to give their source though, it would be a nice way to get the ball rolling on that sort of thing. Yes, those other posters you mentioned earlier should have shown more respect and courtesy with their sources as well...but hey, it's the net I suppose.

[quote name='zodemere2k']I know this is probably a stupid question but is there anyway to use this $5 off $5 coupon online, there must be a code associated with the coupon. I don't have time right now but maybe someone could call their customer service line and tell them you are trying to place a online order for say a $10 game and tell them you have the $5 coupon and ask them what the "PROMOTIONAL CODE" is that you need to enter during checkout.[/quote]

has anyone even tried calling cust service just to check for the heck of it?

[quote name='zodemere2k']has anyone even tried calling cust service just to check for the heck of it?[/quote]

I just called and they said "the only coupons we take online are the codes we give to customers that have been inconvienenced (ohh man I can't spell that word.)

So no go.

[quote name='Collectordragon']The coupon picture is super tiny. Did something happen to it? It's currently unusable.[/quote]

Um...are you referring to the thumbnail? If so, CLICK IT!

[quote name='kevzik']Um...are you referring to the thumbnail? If so, CLICK IT![/QUOTE]

I have images on CAG turned off and the only thing shown is the link to the thumbnail. I found the real picture by altering the thumbnail link.

[quote name='Collectordragon']I have images on CAG turned off and the only thing shown is the link to the thumbnail. I found the real picture by altering the thumbnail link.[/quote]

Gotcha...Enjoy!

[quote name='eau']Did the clerk do a manual overwrite on the price? I tried it on a $4.99 jampack, the coupon scanned but wouldn't automatically take the discount off :([/quote]

Ya, the clerk did a manual override. Look for a female clerk with long hair and leopard print glasses.

I want to use this on Rogue Galaxy but its going to be cutting it close. Game is supposed to be in store the 31st and the coupon expires that day as well. Anyone know how good BB is on release dates? These coupons came in handy for Burning Crusade CE.

[quote name='dolmar']I dont understand why your crying about it? people from CAG stole the Toys R US scan from Slick deals and did not even credit to person from Slick deals about breaking Xbox 360 instant $100 GC deal. It was posted on Slick Deals a whole 6 hours before it got posted here.[/quote]

I don't know how the hell I missed this the first time around, but to dig up the dead:

If we stole it from SlickDeals, how did both posts here and there have an adscan the watermark of my website on it? I own tunermonkey.com (Hence the XBlive gamertag). Also explain to me why they ended up pulling their adscan. Because I contacted the admins their and asked them to remove it because their OP blatently stole it from my webserver. People even had the gall to bitch about the watermark, but it proved itself in catching thieves this time around.

The 360 deal was posted here long before it was posted over on SD. It was reposted here at least once more, and that's most likely what you are thinking. I scanned the ad myself, so I can tell you it wasn't stolen from anywhere.

That is all.

EDIT:

And for the record, it was posted here a full EIGHT (8) hours before SD. Learn to tell time before throwing accusations.

HERE: 12-07-2006, 12:40 PM

Slickdeals: 12-07-2006, 08:45 PM

bread's done
Back