Gamepro BB Coupons (scan) 12/12-1/31 $5 off ANY GAME no min! $5 off ANY PS3/Wii Acc!

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Decent coupons this time around. If you have been getting shut down with the ps2 underground coupon then now you can try to redeem yourself. The 5 off coupon works for ANY game with no 19.99 min requirement! We can finally get some free xbox games or even PC(ymmv)! I have the original coupon so im going to find out if it will actually automatically take 5 off a 4.99 game. Anyway, enjoy.

Oh and since we have sooo many BB coupon threads going on, maybe a mode can merge them all together and create a new OP.

$4.99 or free after coupon!
Karaoke Revolution - Xbox
Jampack: Vol. 13 - PlayStation 2
Jampack Volume 14 Demo Disc - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif

Jampack Volume 15 - PlayStation 2
Jampack Volume 15 - PlayStation 2

$9.99
Starsky & Hutch - Xbox
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie - Xbox
Project: Snowblind - Xbox
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance - Xbox
Blitz: The League - Xbox
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Greatest Hits - PlayStation 2
The Getaway: Black Monday - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown - PlayStation 2
Total Overdose - PlayStation 2
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai - PlayStation 2
Mortal Kombat: Deception Greatest Hits - PlayStation 2
187: Ride or Die - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif
Suzuki TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif

Tokyo Extreme Racer: DRIFT - PlayStation 2
Rugby 2005 - PlayStation 2
Rampage: Total Destruction - Nintendo GameCube !!!
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble - Nintendo GameCube
Sudoku Mania - Nintendo DS
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped! - Game Boy Advance
Franklin the Turtle - Game Boy
Elf Bowling 1 & 2 - Game Boy Advance

Wii Acc.
$9.99
BD&A Inc - Nintendo Wii Game Wallet

Thanks OP these are way better than the Reward Zone coupon posted a few days ago. The restrictions are less questionable.:)

The only thing that might throw this off is the 'no copies' part. That basically means it won't work for me...:whistle2:(

Updated the OP. I plan on trying to get karaokee for free and rampage for 5 bucks! And maybe some jampacks.

[quote name='Vinny']The only thing that might throw this off is the 'no copies' part. That basically means it won't work for me...:whistle2:([/quote]Wouldn't that mean it wouldn't work for any of us?

I've never printed a coupon before. How do stores honor them when they state, "no copies?"

[quote name='guinaevere']Wouldn't that mean it wouldn't work for any of us?

I've never printed a coupon before. How do stores honor them when they state, "no copies?"[/quote]

Some employess don't read, they scan or type in UPC. Some do read, but don't care. Even some managers don't care. Its a YMMV. From experience though, they should work. BB doesn't want to turn a customer down. Getting a game free though is rare, but possible.

I've gotten dozens of free Jampacks with the Underground coupon during the summmer. I was able to replace the chewed up cases I got in trades and through used purchases at B&M stores.

Time for round 2!

Hmm, might be worth trying. I don't suppose it works online? Then I could combine it with my $10 off coupon I got for having my Playstation 3 canceled.

[quote name='6669']Where'd you get these coupons, OP? Are they given away at BB for free?[/quote]

i believe they're from GamePro magazine.

[quote name='allyourblood']i believe they're from GamePro magazine.[/QUOTE]
Damn, which issue?
So its not one of those lame BB/Gamepro flyers/magazines that they have sitting in a display box for free in the video game section? I know they've done that before.

[quote name='6669']Damn, which issue?
So its not one of those lame BB/Gamepro flyers/magazines that they have sitting in a display box for free in the video game section? I know they've done that before.[/QUOTE]

The actual magazines they have. The sealed ones that you have to pay for to get. This is not from something simple like the free Wii or PS3 launch guides.

I've used similar scanned coupons before at Best Buy. as a previous poster replied most don't read the coupon past what the discount should be UNLESS it doesn't work when scanned. and even then they can maunally enter in the discount, had it personally done with an expired coupon.

as far as printing is concerned, if you have access to a color LASER printer thats your best option, if it's a good color ink jet you'll probably be just fine. nice black and whites are very iffy. If your city has multiple BB's you might be able to scam them into thinking you got the "copy" as a hand out from another local store.

most of the time they're looking out for obvious xerox copies. just double check the UPC code and make sure it looks nice and clean. it insures less hassle.

just took a second look at the image of the coupons. they appear to have been card stock (which is typical of magazine inserts) so it might look more authentic printed on cardstock, if you have some on hand. other wise purchaseing a package of cardstock might not be worth the savings. (unless you use a lot of coupons)

secondly, it's from the magazine so it's probably a little larger (tall) than regular paper. perhaps legal size paper will work. be cautious of the scale you print at, that could ruin the UPC code.

[quote name='Nogib']The actual magazines they have. The sealed ones that you have to pay for to get. This is not from something simple like the free Wii or PS3 launch guides.[/QUOTE]
Damn. Oh well, right now BB has a lot of seasonal people working the registers, so they'll probably just scan them and not even notice. I'll give it a try.

To answer above posts...there is no typo 12/12 is when the coupons become effective. Also, the true deminsions of the coupons when cut out are like around 3"x3". And yes, they are from my gampro mag subscription.

Those assholes over at SD and FW stole the scan and didn't give credit to CAG. Those fucks! The dude claims he found them online at EGM. What a fucking dumbass, clearly their scans from a magazine. fuck you dolmar!

I dont understand why your crying about it? people from CAG stole the Toys R US scan from Slick deals and did not even credit to person from Slick deals about breaking Xbox 360 instant $100 GC deal. It was posted on Slick Deals a whole 6 hours before it got posted here.

I posted 16 hours before it was posted here the Xbox 360 Hd-DVD thread on Fatwallet.com and bought a $40 off $199 Circuit City coupon on Ebay for $1 and posted it on Fatwallet.com and it magically got posted on here and slickdeals and no credit was giving to me. They even posted the rapidshare link I uploaded the PDF i bought from Ebay.

So maybe you should complain to other posters on here for stealing deals from other forums and posting them here without giving credit to other people too. If everyone gave me credit for deals I posted on other forums then maybe I would do same. But when people steal my deals and I see other people stealing everyone else deals why should I do anything different.

Look at the Microcenter deal posted on here. it was posted 26 hours after it was posted on FW. Person claim he got the sunday circular in friday mail. LOL sure he did.

You cant have both it both ways. Where you and follow members can steal deals all day long and not give credit but yet except others to give you and your follow poster credit for their legit deal.

You should learn to read. I never said I scaned it or anything. I said it come from EGM and your post on here did not state the magazine till you saw my post and change the title of this thread here. I have seem coupons that look the same in EGM online version of magazine and never had a problem using them.

So all I am saying is before you go insult people and stuff maybe you should look at your follow posters and get a grip before you go around insulting people because throwing stones inside a glass house is not a good idea.

Would Karaoke Revolution or any of the Jampacks make any money on trade-ins? I know it's a long shot, but assuming that the coupon works, would you be able to buy a few (or more) at Best Buy and trade them in for a small profit? I realize that the coupon says one per customer, but you can usually get around that by using a different cashier, and some cashiers that don't read it may just let you do multiple orders.

Also, for anyone who's interested, I cleaned up the $5 off game coupon (increased contrast a bit, removed texture from white part) and arranged it 6 times with extra borders (for more convincing edges) on a pdf file. It's at: http://www.trustim.com/BestBuyCoupon.pdf

[quote name='dolmar']
I posted...on Fatwallet.com[/quote]

If you like Fatwallet so much just stay there. And if you're going to tell someone to learn how to read, read your own post first!

And kevzik, chill dude, thanks for the scans and the post! Who cares if Fatwallet stole it, you getting angry won't change that.

Remember, this is the interweb! Let's simmer down now and focus on using these coupons!

Damn nice. Too bad it's not good on accessories, I was hoping to pricematch that K-Mart $30 Wireless 360 Controller.

Bestbuy.com doesn't seem to list Xbox games under $10. I know XIII should be like $5.

I saw a display at my best buy near the register line that had a display with 5 or 6 PS2 game titles that were $4.99 each. Can't remember what they were (I think one was Pinball) but look by the register in addition to the normal VG area.

[quote name='abhinav']This deal isnt up just yet, i tried to use this at my local BB and i was told that it wont work till the 12th[/quote]

Did you even read the title or the OP...or even the coupon. lol.

[quote name='kevzik']Did you even read the title or the OP...or even the coupon. lol.[/quote]

I should start doing that more :drool: Yeah it didnt hurt to try, just a heads up but it wouldnt scan in and she had to manually put it in (i printed on normal paper, etc)

[quote name='kevzik']To answer above posts...there is no typo 12/12 is when the coupons become effective. [/QUOTE]

Well, the beginning date isn't what's weird - it's the end date. 1/31/06??? Either that's a typo, or this coupon works backwards through time. ;)

[quote name='argyle']Well, the beginning date isn't what's weird - it's the end date. 1/31/06??? Either that's a typo, or this coupon works backwards through time. ;)[/QUOTE]

Good catch. I think this coupon was provided by Hiro Nakamura:)

[quote name='neudog']Good catch. I think this coupon was provided by Hiro Nakamura:)[/quote]

Lol. Now that is a typo. Got the joke as well :lol:

Now if only they had any Wii accesories. Will hold onto this though, because $50 for the controller set is good and I am looking for controller #3. Also might use this for the Points card since I can never seem to find any GGC's at the Best Buys in my area.

Thanks for sharing, I think I am going to find this one pretty useful. Now I need to see if there are any

Good question, I guess I was assuming because that is the category I lump it in. Guess I will figure out after I get paid and try to pick one up (assuming I can find one).

Did anyone have success getting the register to automatically take $5 off a $4.99 game without an overwrite?

I had the $5 off PS2 game from PSU but the register didn't take $5 off the $4.99 jampack like it did in the previous coupon. The casher had to do an overwrite after buying a pack of gum to push over the $5.

[quote name='eau']Did anyone have success getting the register to automatically take $5 off a $4.99 game without an overwrite?

I had the $5 off PS2 game from PSU but the register didn't take $5 off the $4.99 jampack like it did in the previous coupon. The casher had to do an overwrite after buying a pack of gum to push over the $5.[/quote]

I dont think anyone will know until 12/12

[quote name='eau']Did anyone have success getting the register to automatically take $5 off a $4.99 game without an overwrite?

I had the $5 off PS2 game from PSU but the register didn't take $5 off the $4.99 jampack like it did in the previous coupon. The casher had to do an overwrite after buying a pack of gum to push over the $5.[/QUOTE]

You needed an overwrite because the coupon isn't valid yet. We shall see after tomorrow when it actually becomes valid.

[quote name='Zincdust']Hey gang!
So, any word yet? Just curious. ;)[/QUOTE]
I just got Rampage for GC for $5, and it worked like a charm. If your cashier doesn't have a real name tag, then they are seasonal and wont even bother to read that far. The screen that pops up just says "$5 off any video game" Thats all it took.

bread's done
Back