GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theking20']Good deal on left 4 dead,
but i'm broke :([/quote]

Me too I wish amazon hadn't robbed me this Christmas. :lol:

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Can't find any resellerratings about this place[/quote]

They say to check their eBay account for their feedback. I don't think that they would get very far scamming people on eBay and their own website. They've been a member of eBay since 99 and have feedback as a seller from 2001 onwards.

EDIT: He added paypal to the site so you can now pay through that.

According to the website, shipping is $4 for the first title and $1 for each additional title. Not bad at all.

[quote name='Nyx']Just a heads up, L4D is $46 w/ free shipping in their eBay store.[/quote]

I would have said the deals on their eBay store too but this happens.

[quote name='aporter727']Hopefully you don't get bitched at samurai, but thanks for spreading the link around.

This is a decent site with good deals.[/quote]

No problem I'm sorry that people acted like that too you. These are really good deals regardless of where they are. Thank you for letting me know about this, if they keep these prices I won't have to go to amazon anymore. YAY!!

[quote name='Josef']According to the website, shipping is $4 for the first title and $1 for each additional title. Not bad at all.[/quote]

Not bad at all considering even with shipping it's still ten bucks off. And thanks for pointing that out to me OP edited.

EDIT: There is free shipping now.

This is my website. You can feel free to contact me through the website or here. I recently decided to put some games on the site just to see what would happen. I will make sure the prices on here are lower than my prices on ebay. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='tman']This is my website. You can feel free to contact me through the website or here. I recently decided to put some games on the site just to see what would happen. I will make sure the prices on here are lower than my prices on ebay. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

How about adding Fallout 3, which you were selling from your EBay store?

[quote name='tman']This is my website. You can feel free to contact me through the website or here. I recently decided to put some games on the site just to see what would happen. I will make sure the prices on here are lower than my prices on ebay. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Thanks for the deals on these great games. I bought a game from you the other day and if you keep having deals like these you'll definitly have a repeat customer.

[quote name='tman']I just put 5 copies off fallout 3 on the site. Let me know if you need anything else[/quote]

OP edited

Got anymore copies of GoW2? I seemed to have missed it. Picked up Fable II though. Thanks!

I added the following Games this Morning

LittleBigPlanet (Playstation 3) $40
NBA 2K9 (Playstation 3) $43
Rock Band 2 (Game Only) (Playstation 3) $46
Valkyria Chronicles (Playstation 3) $46
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 (Playstion 3) $40
The Price is Right (wii) $28
TV Show King Party (wii) $14

It might be a few weeks before I get more stock in but please keep on checking back. I would rather pass some savings on to you instead of paying Ebay!

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='tman']I added the following Games this Morning

LittleBigPlanet (Playstation 3) $40
NBA 2K9 (Playstation 3) $43
Rock Band 2 (Game Only) (Playstation 3) $46
Valkyria Chronicles (Playstation 3) $46
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 (Playstion 3) $40
The Price is Right (wii) $28
TV Show King Party (wii) $14

It might be a few weeks before I get more stock in but please keep on checking back. I would rather pass some savings on to you instead of paying Ebay!

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

You are an awesome man indeed. I may have to pick up LBP, and my roommate wants in on that fable II. Keep up the good works!

=)

[quote name='tman']I should be getting more games in in the next few weeks and I will definitely put them on the site[/quote]

Is there a way that you can take over this thread? Just so you can change the OP at will.

[quote name='samurai388']Is there a way that you can take over this thread? Just so you can change the OP at will.[/QUOTE]

He'd probably have to create a new thread and you can then close this one (or ask a mod to close it if that's not possible).

[quote name='Josef']He'd probably have to create a new thread and you can then close this one (or ask a mod to close it if that's not possible).[/quote]

I'll just keep editing then if he dosen't want to start a new one. That also make me keep checking back on what he has. :D

I was about to pull the trigger on Fable II, but I clicked the Authorize.net seal and received this:

February 02, 2009 13:53 PM
Unable to verify www.myebizwebsitepro.com
Although the Web site you are visiting is operated by an active Authorize.Net merchant, their Verified Merchant Seal is currently not configured properly. Please contact the merchant directly to confirm the authenticity of this site.

Authorize.Net is committed to providing its merchant customers with the highest level of transaction processing security, safeguarding customer information and combating fraud. We implement and maintain compliance with industry leading security initiatives such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. More than 185,000 merchants trust Authorize.Net to process their Internet transactions securely.

tman--any comments? I'm not making any accusations, but it does say to contact the merchant directly.

Thanks.

I just got L4D (from your ebay) and Fable II (from the site). No problems whatsoever and great deal and it arrived quickly! Will definitely buy again. Would be nice if there was paypal on the site though.

I will work on adding paypal to the site tomorrow. Thanks to all for your business. I did not want to start a thread because I did not want to be bashed about trying to push my games on everyone. I do appreciate everyone's comments on this thread and look forward to giving you more great deals in the near future.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Quadriflax']I was about to pull the trigger on Fable II, but I clicked the Authorize.net seal and received this:

February 02, 2009 13:53 PM
Unable to verify www.myebizwebsitepro.com
Although the Web site you are visiting is operated by an active Authorize.Net merchant, their Verified Merchant Seal is currently not configured properly. Please contact the merchant directly to confirm the authenticity of this site.

Authorize.Net is committed to providing its merchant customers with the highest level of transaction processing security, safeguarding customer information and combating fraud. We implement and maintain compliance with industry leading security initiatives such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. More than 185,000 merchants trust Authorize.Net to process their Internet transactions securely.

tman--any comments? I'm not making any accusations, but it does say to contact the merchant directly.

Thanks.[/quote]

Huh, that's weird I just did it and it said it's verified. Maybe try it again it.

[quote name='tman']I will work on adding paypal to the site tomorrow. Thanks to all for your business. I did not want to start a thread because I did not want to be bashed about trying to push my games on everyone. I do appreciate everyone's comments on this thread and look forward to giving you more great deals in the near future.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

I will continue this thread then because these are pretty good deals that are deserving of their own thread. There a not alot of good video game deals if it's not the holidays.

Little Big Planet for $40 is a great price.:bouncy:

Can someone please confirm that this is the North American (NTSC) version, and not the PAL/UK version flooding Ebay?

[quote name='Viol8tor']Little Big Planet for $40 is a great price.:bouncy:

Can someone please confirm that this is the North American (NTSC) version, and not the PAL/UK version flooding Ebay?[/quote]

I don't know. If you have a HDTV (720p or up) it shouldn't matter but if not PM him or contact him on the site to make sure.

EDIT: On the site it says it's rated E so it is probably NTSC, could be a generic photo but I don't think so.

tempted to pick up LBP.

If you guys want, u could always use paypal plug in app, it generate credit card numbers using ur paypal money as the source. good app. butttttttttttttt since quad is adding paypal as a method, there's no worries now

[quote name='samurai388']Huh, that's weird I just did it and it said it's verified. Maybe try it again it.[/quote]
When did you click it? If you click it on the order page, that's when I got the error. On the main page it's fine. Not sure what's up with that, but it's a little strange.

Just as well, Fable II is OOS now. Oh well.

[quote name='samurai388']I don't know. If you have a HDTV (720p or up) it shouldn't matter but if not PM him or contact him on the site to make sure.

EDIT: On the site it says it's rated E so it is probably NTSC, could be a generic photo but I don't think so.[/quote]

DARN!, i just PM the seller, and now i notice that it shows OOS on his site. :cry:

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Add more games friend. You will prosper, I believe. :cool:

All my games are NTSC

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Viol8tor']Little Big Planet for $40 is a great price.:bouncy:

Can someone please confirm that this is the North American (NTSC) version, and not the PAL/UK version flooding Ebay?[/quote]

Paypal has been added as a payment option

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='horriblehager']tman, anyway you can add paypal to your site![/quote]

[quote name='tman']All my games are NTSC

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Many thanks for taking the time to answer my question. Any chance of getting more LBP's in stock?:whistle2:#

Next week we will be getting in a lot of games including LBP. We should start getting stuff in on Monday.

Thanks
Troy

bread's done
Back