GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am honestly not sure when my next shipment will be, but I am trying to get more. I will keep you posted.

[quote name='Shiroh30']What was the price on Killzone 2?

Any chance of you getting anymore?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tman']I am honestly not sure when my next shipment will be, but I am trying to get more. I will keep you posted.[/QUOTE]

do you remember what the price was?

Thanks, Tman!

Hi Troy,

Got my Street Fighter 4 for PS3 today, just want to say thank you for the fast service and price. Will definitely purchase from you again.

For anyone who's not sure about buying from Troy; I'm a first time customer also and very satisfy. I'm located in NY, placed my order on 5/8 and shipment arrived today 5/15, game in great condition.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']this place is in llinois and they have 620 cases of swine flu do u think its safe to order from there because i do want halo wars but i dont want swine flu

yeah i know it sounds stupid but what do u think (seriously)[/QUOTE]

You're stupid (Seriously)

Received my copy of rock band 2 today, the shipping was really fast, i was buy from troy again.

[quote name='wantcheapgames88']Hey Troy,
Any chance of getting Sacred 2 Fallen Angel for PS3? And InFamous when it comes out?[/QUOTE]

I would also like to see troy get that game but for the xbox 360 also.

[quote name='tman']I have posted some older PSP Tiles on the Site. I will be adding some DS Titles as well

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

Nice...Silent Hill Experience and Guilty Gear Judgment. Two things you don't see that often anymore.

I will be getting some very soon. I will have to sell them for $47.95 shipped

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Xfactor19990']hey do you think you will be carrying UFC for xbox 360 and how much shipped?[/QUOTE]

I am working on finding a good supplier for DS games. I hope to add some Pokemon titles soon

[quote name='david12795']Hey troy, any chances of adding a selection of DS games? (pokemon platinum in particular?) ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey Troy. I saw you say you might get some Vesperia's for 360 in and was wondering if that still might happen. Also curious if you will get Fuel for the 360 next week?

Just checked it out thanks for the heads up tman! Looking into Grid DS. I was hoping for some more PS3 games though. Others have asked before (I have a few times) so forgive me for it but any chance of getting Ratchet and Clank Future and Uncharted?

I know its been requested before, but could you get another shipment of fallout 3 for 360?

Purchased CoD:WaW and am very impressed with the service and price.

I will have a few Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, and Fallout 360 Next week. I would really like to sell this Resident evil Elite bundle today so I have dropped it to $349.99. I have also Dropped the Mario Karts to $38.99. Have a wonderful holiday!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

[quote name='tman']I will have a few Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, and Fallout 360 Next week. I would really like to sell this Resident evil Elite bundle today so I have dropped it to $349.99. I have also Dropped the Mario Karts to $38.99. Have a wonderful holiday!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com[/QUOTE]

Just curious, does your free shipping apply to systems as well as games?

Somebody asked a few pages back if Left4Dead was ever going to be back in stock. I never saw an answer, but it seems as if it got removed from your site altogether.

If its not going to be back in stock, could it be removed from the title? I get excited to see a new post, but saddened when I find there's no update about L4D. :cry: ...unless you guys are going to get it L4D back in stock. That would be sweet.

Please refer to the new thread I will keep the title line as up to date as I can. I will have more left 4 Dead coming in but the will probably go for $44.95

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Crono51']Somebody asked a few pages back if Left4Dead was ever going to be back in stock. I never saw an answer, but it seems as if it got removed from your site altogether.

If its not going to be back in stock, could it be removed from the title? I get excited to see a new post, but saddened when I find there's no update about L4D. :cry: ...unless you guys are going to get it L4D back in stock. That would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back