Gameroomdeals.com L.A. Noire 360 $49.95

tman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have decided to start a new thread so that I can update and post the latest deals available From www.gameroomdeals.com. Please refer to the old thread for all feedback. Thanks to Samurai388 for all the work.

GameRoomDeals.com

We ship all video games via USPS First Class for free unless otherwise stated.

Requests are always welcome. Please Check the thread to see if anyone has requested the title recently.

We charge sales tax to Illinois residents only

Today's Deal

L.A. Noire XBOX 360

NTSC J $49.99 These will ship out Tuesday morning

As always, we do take requests!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you'll be getting more copies of the UFC game for the Playstation 3? And will there be a cheaper price this time around?

Yeah no more new deals? Anytime you'll be stocking up on new PS3 games? I'd definitely like to see what you have first before going elsewhere Troy.

AMAZON.COM HAS Mario Cart with Wii wheels for $39.98 with free shipping. For $42 i can get it to you within 2 days from amazon.com

I've bought a lot of games from Gameroomdeals in the past, but for a month or so now I've seen nothing new added. What's the (gameroom) deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheeky']I've bought a lot of games from Gameroomdeals in the past, but for a month or so now I've seen nothing new added. What's the (gameroom) deal?[/QUOTE]
Was wondering the same thing... things going ok tman?

[quote name='One4Deuce']Was wondering the same thing... things going ok tman?[/QUOTE]

Another concerned customer here. Troy kind of disappeared off the face of the Earth. Hope things are ok.

Sorry everyone. We are still around. I need to do some work with the website and get more titles up there for you. I will try and get something going this week.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='morphineseason']Another concerned customer here. Troy kind of disappeared off the face of the Earth. Hope things are ok.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tman']Sorry everyone. We are still around. I need to do some work with the website and get more titles up there for you. I will try and get something going this week.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you're still around. I always look forward to your great deals.

I have added Modern Warfare 2 (360) to the site, added more games, and cut prices. If you have requests let us know. If there is anything in our ebay store you would want on the website, let us know. We will put it in the store at a cheaper price which is better for all of us. I will try to add more titles throughout the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

Ebay Store

[quote name='cheeky']Where did this come from? Have they issued a reprint of TOV?[/QUOTE]
I think it's been discontinued. They're selling for more than forty now.

[quote name='cheeky']Where did this come from? Have they issued a reprint of TOV?[/QUOTE]

I have a supplier that just comes up with old titles every now and then. They are comming from a US distributor. To my knowledge they are the only distributor with these right now. So I do not think they are being reprinted.

Thanks
Troy

@tman

Any chance for any PS3 deals? I've picked up a few PS3 titles from you already hoping for some more or also for DS/Wii.

Ordered Tales of Vesperia, I also had some leftover balance in Paypal from an Ebay credit, so that really pushed me over to a purchase.

On a similar note, I ordered Katamari Forever and it arrived super fast and brand new just as described. It was a great experience. :)

I am working on getting more of a selection for some deals for everyone. Stay posted and I do take requests. I will do my best to get the sales going again.

Thanks
Troy

@tman,

Sweet, thanks! Any chance for PS3 deals on FIFA 2010, God of War III, God of War Collection, or Batman: Arkham Asylum? Trying to find better prices then what I can get on Amazon or Newegg.

Also interested in DS or Wii. Looking for New Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

[quote name='Rave Child']Cool, I got a few copies of Vesperia for myself, my brother, and a couple friends who'd been looking for a good deal. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Have a strange feeling reprint may be right around the corner...

[quote name='Nitemare25']Have a pretty good feeling the PS3 "Enhanced" Port is right around the corner too...

http://scrawlfx.com/2010/06/troy-baker-confirms-tales-of-vesperia-ps3-localization-in-video[/QUOTE]
I think Namco/Bandai denied what Troy said. Who knows what that means, though. And the Tales team is hurting badly: http://kotaku.com/5568531/end-of-story-for-tails-studio

I only know all this stuff because I've finally gotten around to playing ToV from my crazy backlog, and the game is so good that I'd love a PS3 version just to play again in the future. Current thinking seems to be that it's not getting localized.

[quote name='simmias']I think Namco/Bandai denied what Troy said. Who knows what that means, though. And the Tales team is hurting badly: http://kotaku.com/5568531/end-of-story-for-tails-studio

I only know all this stuff because I've finally gotten around to playing ToV from my crazy backlog, and the game is so good that I'd love a PS3 version just to play again in the future. Current thinking seems to be that it's not getting localized.[/QUOTE]

It's still coming. Bamco didn't outright deny it, they said that they have no information to share about the release at this time. It's exactly what they said about Eternal Sonata right up until a month or two before it was released on PS3.

[quote name='jubeininja69']just got tales of vesperia 360. tales of symphinia ps2 never made it so i wouldn't be surprised vesperia ps3 doesn't make it.[/QUOTE]

Symphonia PS2 didn't come out because Nintendo funded the translation work to bring Symphonia GC over.

The company that worked on the localization of the Xbox 360 has said they haven't heard hide or hair of the PS3 version, so I think that mostly seals the deal. I really don't think it's coming.

plus the studio is in trouble. doesn't make sense for them to release it in america for the ps3 unless they are sure they can make profits.

[quote name='discoalucard']The company that worked on the localization of the Xbox 360 has said they haven't heard hide or hair of the PS3 version, so I think that mostly seals the deal. I really don't think it's coming.[/QUOTE]

Interesting that we'd have one of the main voice actors stating (as recently as April 2010) that he and the rest of the cast (plus one new person for the extra character) was called in to do additional voice work. I just don't see them going to this expense and then not doing anything with the game.

http://scrawlfx.com/2010/06/troy-baker-confirms-tales-of-vesperia-ps3-localization-in-video

EDIT: Just noticed the link had already been shared earlier. Please ignore. ^_^

[quote name='jubeininja69']plus the studio is in trouble. doesn't make sense for them to release it in america for the ps3 unless they are sure they can make profits.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I'm still optimistic. I can't imagine it'll be difficult to turn a profit on a game that's mostly localized already.

[quote name='KingofGames']Sorry, mostly off topic, but when the hell did ToV become a valuable game? Amazon had it at $29.99 for the longest times.[/QUOTE]

until it stopped being reprinted. i've been holding out for the ps3 version but its in limbo and i missed the deals on the 360 version.

[quote name='KingofGames']Sorry, mostly off topic, but when the hell did ToV become a valuable game? Amazon had it at $29.99 for the longest times.[/QUOTE]

It's been OoP since last summer. Amazon was just the last major retailer to have new copies. All others were long gone.

A new copy goes anywhere from $60-$200 for the Limited Edition on EBay/Amazon. Used copies are $50 at Gamestop B&M, $45 on gamestop.com. It is currently the MvC 2 of this generation in terms of its rarity.

[quote name='jubeininja69']until it stopped being reprinted. i've been holding out for the ps3 version but its in limbo and i missed the deals on the 360 version.[/QUOTE]
I really hope the ps3 version comes out, but I'm not hopeful. But if you like JRPGs, this is the best one of this generation by far. Well worth the $40 here. Just be prepared to commit 100+ hours to it.

bread's done
Back