GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
F1 2013 Classic Edition is the one to buy... I picked it up for ~$8.32 around Xmas from GG (after 20%)... so did a couple other CAGs... that oops-sale got less CAG-traction that I was expecting.

F1 2013 Classic Edition is the one to buy... I picked it up for ~$8.32 around Xmas from GG (after 20%)... so did a couple other CAGs... that oops-sale got less CAG-traction that I was expecting.
i got it from friend who had the oops discount brought two of it for friend bahha

It was still $8.32. I'm used to getting my Codemasters racing games for more like $2.50. Or free.

It was still $8.32. I'm used to getting my Codemasters racing games for more like $2.50. Or free.
Yeah, $8 for a codemasters game thats released yearly was a bit much for me. I probably wouldn't get around to playing it before F1 2014 is released.

Yeah, $8 for a codemasters game thats released yearly was a bit much for me. I probably wouldn't get around to playing it before F1 2014 is released.
Be like me, just wait until it's dirt cheap, then you can skip it and wait next years to get dirt cheap. risne & repeat. :)

Updated...

Daily Deal
35% off Assassin's Creed: IV Black Flag (Uplay) - $38.99
66% off F1 2013 (Steam) - $16.99
66% off F1 2013 Classic Edition (Steam) - $14.80
75% off James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game (Tagés) - $4.99
75% off James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game Limited Edition (Tagés) - $6.24
81% off Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Steam) - $7.49

Not a bad deal for F1, and yes the Classic Edition is currently cheaper as I post this.
AC4 needs to get CHEAPER.

Also, about Avatar - bleh @ Tages.

They should either remove the Tages DRM or sell a Steam-version.

(Hopefully, Steam-version does NOT have Tages).

Updated...

Daily Deal
35% off Assassin's Creed: IV Black Flag (Uplay) - $38.99
66% off F1 2013 (Steam) - $16.99
66% off F1 2013 Classic Edition (Steam) - $14.80
75% off James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game (Tagés) - $4.99
75% off James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game Limited Edition (Tagés) - $6.24
81% off Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Steam) - $7.49

Not a bad deal for F1, and yes the Classic Edition is currently cheaper as I post this.
Sweet. I might treat myself to F1 2013 Classic for my birthday tomorrow =D

Safety Driving - The Safety Simulation: Car

Alcohol and drugs simulation
DD-SDAUTO.jpg

{Walks into thread hoping for decent GG sales}

Ugh, I should've known better...

:(

Missed the Crysis 3 deal at $4.99 last weekend from gamestop so glad to get it today. Have all the games but need to get around to playing them now

I bought the safety driver motorbike game a while back. It let's you take a shit load of drugs and drive, which in turn makes it impossible to control. I found it amusing for a night when I had too much to drink

How could you possibly be disappointed with a bundled game selling for exponentially more money coupled with crappy DRM? You are so damn picky.
If you're talking about GoT RPG: Special Edition - I already bought that from Steam, quite a bit ago.

And that's the other thing w/ GG - when I walk into this thread, the games I really want...just either aren't on sale at all; or their sale just isn't to my CAG type of liking.

If GG can pull out just one 'OMG I just shat myself' deal this year, I feel this thread will be vindicated.  Though, with Steam's current trading bans, GMG's voucher limitations, GetGame's and GameStop's historical lack of pizzazz sales, Amazon's departure from AAA bundle king...2014 is looking pretty bleak.  GOG, you're our only hope.   

Wo0t!

Shitty GG Disgracement
FTFY u so excitied mysterd why?

If GG can pull out just one 'OMG I just shat myself' deal this year, I feel this thread will be vindicated. Though, with Steam's current trading bans, GMG's voucher limitations, GetGame's and GameStop's historical lack of pizzazz sales, Amazon's departure from AAA bundle king...2014 is looking pretty bleak. GOG, you're our only hope.
what hope it all over neuro sale gone no one making fun party all is left is bundles party that all iz left. gmg is disappointemnt ever since their shitty limitaiton for voucher how fuck dumb are they first they do region pricing now then do this lame vouch min limitaiton what next ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back