GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do finally find one good luck keeping it in your Steam account after you buy it.
Gamersgate could clear all this mess up if they just turned it into a Game-Rental Service for games that have game-client DRM (Steam, Origin, etc).

At least then - we'd know the inevitable. ;)

Yeah. Well sorta kinda. They had that ad based free games thing but it was only temporary and the games were gone when they shut it down.

Well, c'mon - who the hell is actually going to create + update an Origin Sales Thread?
Besides Mexico - does Origin even have any deals?

Only thing Origin really seems to have are Free Game Time (for X amount of time on a game) + their "On The House" Free Game Giveaways.

And hell - I can't remember the last time I bought something from Gamersgate that wasn't a glitch. ;)
Origin's had several lowest-ever deals on Sims 3 expansions. I even got an extra 15% off my entire purchase a while back because I was nice to the CS rep I was asking a question.

Yeah. Well sorta kinda. They had that ad based free games thing but it was only temporary and the games were gone when they shut it down.
And the only game on Void that could eve charitably be called "popular" was Risen. The rest were shitty off-brand space shooters from 2002 and stuff you'd maybe see haunting the $5 bin in the OfficeMax software department.

I used it to play Black Mirror I, which at the time was pretty hard to find digitally, after getting II and III cheap on Amazon. And I immediately saw why no one bothered selling it anymore (at that time) since it was a PITA to get working on modern systems and was glad I didn't pay for it.

But yeah, the selection was not amazing.

My New Year's Resolution is to stop letting GG waste my time.

The last thing I bought from them was Van Helsing (1) Complete for $5 on 13 June... I also bought $0.55 of DLC prior to that in 2014.

Yeah I saw that. Bleh.

Some of the UIG trash is uber cheap in Russia. I guess the (classic) Realms of Arkania triology at $1.20 (which is oddly cheaper to buy separately) is not bad if you like old games and missed that in the bundle it was in (Bundlestars?)

Pets and Pals is $6 Russia.

EU IV is $5 Russia for the base but that game is such a DLC factory and there isn't a collection on sale cheap.

Dark is $5 Russia but that game is supposed to be eh.

Anyway School Bus is a little cheaper in Russia, at $1.12. :p

Yeah I saw that. Bleh.

Some of the UIG trash is uber cheap in Russia. I guess the (classic) Realms of Arkania triology at $1.20 (which is oddly cheaper to buy separately) is not bad if you like old games and missed that in the bundle it was in (Bundlestars?)

Pets and Pals is $6 Russia.

EU IV is $5 Russia for the base but that game is such a DLC factory and there isn't a collection on sale cheap.

Dark is $5 Russia but that game is supposed to be eh.

Anyway School Bus is a little cheaper in Russia, at $1.12. :p
I won DARK from auction, so it will be soon on a bundle anyway.

My New Year's Resolution is to stop letting GG waste my time.

The last thing I bought from them was Van Helsing (1) Complete for $5 on 13 June... I also bought $0.55 of DLC prior to that in 2014.
the last thing I bought from them was a very expensive, newly released dlc that they mistakenly sold for cheap at Putinland. apparently that ghost account was locked after I redeemed the key. But they can't yanked that dlc from my Steam account since it is now link to my legitly bought base game (from amazon, Tony-time)

I'm sure I've missed some, but meh...

Daily Deals
75% off Alan Wake games and DLC
75% off Crusader Kings II (Steam) - $9.99
25% off Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition (Steam) - $37.49
75% off Europa Universalis IV (Steam) - $10.00
75% off Magicka (Steam) - $2.49
75% off Paradox Grand Strategy Bundle - $25.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Crusader Kings II (Steam)
  • Europa Universalis IV (Steam)
  • Hearts of Iron 3 (DRM Free)
  • Victoria II (DRM Free)
[/customspoiler]

End of the Year Sale
Ending 1/1
Up to 80% off Capcom games and DLC
75% off Daedalic games and DLC

Ending 1/3
Up to 75% off Warner Bros games and DLC

Ending 1/5
Up to 80% off Capcom games and DLC
Up to 50% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games and DLC
Up to 80% off Telltale games and DLC

Ending 1/10
Up to 50% off Deep Silver games and DLC

Ending 1/12
Up to 90% off 1C games and DLC
66% off 505 Games games
Up to 92% off Alawar games
50% off Anuman games
Up to 84% off Arcen games and DLC
50% off CI Games games and DLC
50% off Codemasters games and DLC
75% off Kalypso games and DLC
Up to 66% off Stardock games and DLC
75% off Torchlight games
80% off UIG games and DLC

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 12/31
Up to 66% off Bethesda games and DLC

Ending 1/1
Up to 66% off Axis Game Factory software and content
Up to 60% off Train Simulator 2015 game and DLC

Holiday Sale
Ending ???
75% off BioShock (SecuROM) - $4.99
75% off BioShock 2 (Steam) - $4.99
66% off BioShock Infinite (Steam) - $10.20

Well, I made $2.04 after the Valve cut on the School Bus Fun cards, which was more than I paid for it (I bought $1 in BC and combined it with the rest I had to buy it) so that works for me.

Will be interesting to see if they revoke the BSI keys since it was obviously a price error. Sniper Elite is still at $3 so it's obviously not an error and they won't bother to revoke the keys.

EDIT: Just noticed that I don't own Sniper Elite 1, but a load of my Steam friends do. Was it bundled before, or just hit a low price on Steam?

HOW THE  fuck DO THEY KEEP  fuck  ING UP THEIR PRICES AFTER ALL THE TIMES THEY GONE  fuck ED UP BEFORE ?!?!?!? CAN THEY NOT  fuck ING CHECK THEIR WORK BEFORE THEY GO LIVE?!?!?!?!

Air-Travel-Sucks23.gif

EDIT: Just noticed that I don't own Sniper Elite 1, but a load of my Steam friends do. Was it bundled before, or just hit a low price on Steam?
It was 2.09€ on GMG and it gave 2€ credit. That's pretty low.

I believe in pounds, they actually paid you to take it, those lucky brits.

Same happen to Sniper Elite v2 DLC, expect Kill Hitler.

Haven't seen this posted, and I didn't notice it till I read Madjoki's haul post..

Blackguards DLC is 75% off ($1.50), which is the first time I've seen it at that price.

Every time you guys bump this thread I think there's a price mistake that will get revoked free game rental because normally that's the only reason anyone (except Neuro) even bothers to post here.

Every time you guys bump this thread I think there's a price mistake that will get revoked free game rental because normally that's the only reason anyone (except Neuro) even bothers to post here.
I'm just waiting for AshotP to become the Gamersgate Thread's Official Rep here on CAG.

Just realized I had to add Warlock 2 back onto the old wishlist pile. Since GG is both a tease and a cock blocker.
I would have been mad about that as well but I still have a few copies from the Amazon price mistake for $5. If anyone wants one I would let them go though.

I love how Gamersgate sends me emails about sales on a game I can't buy when I click through.

The price for American Mensa Academy was just reduced on GamersGate!

Visit www.gamersgate.com/DD-MENSAUS/american-mensa-academy to find out the new price.

Your GamersGate team.

To unsubscribe or change your alerts, go to http://www.gamersgate.com/account/alerts
Apparently you can by it though, the "American" version, if you set Hola to Canada.

Europe and such have the not American version (which is the same think minus "American" in the tile as far as I can tell), but the MSRP is twice as much so the sale stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back