GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost Planet 3 for five dollah. I bought two and guess who I am selling the other one to?

Ok I just came a bit little late, but my Lord told me "Rememeber Me" and "Lost Planet 3" from HOLARU GG were activated without a problem. 

So as I was suspecting they don't have any region locks.

Now if we could know how to guess which games can or cant be region locked in GG using any clue from their Store ... we will not have to go blindy taking risks.

Dunno if they fixed it or what but with Hola VPN I can't check out from GG. Says I'm using a proxy and to disable it (which then clears my cart).
It is quite common that, you need to pay with Blue Coins. You buy them on your region then you pay with the Blue Coins on the other side with HOLA

I don't know what this means and google didn't help SO does anyone wanna sell me a copy of LP3 for that sweet $5 paypal?
Sorry should have explained myself better. Although you know already, for poeple who are not familiar with, it is an extension for chrome or firefox called Hola a better world. It is very easy to manage and is used to get an IP from desire country.

Yarr! there be pirates in this thread.

What is the deal with this: Your serial(s) will be available in about 24 minutes.
I need to add it to my backlog right now!

Sorry, was without internet access all day while I changed my clothes ten times and hung out with a bunch of mice.

Daily Deals
66% off Talisman Prologue (DRM Free) - $2.38

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Up to 75% off EA games and DLC
75% off Papo & Yo (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Papo & Yo Soundtrack (Steam) - $1.50
75% off Papo & Yo and Soundtrack Bundle (Steam) - $4.25
75% off PixelJunk Collection (Steam) - $5.75 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • PixelJunk Eden
  • PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
  • PixelJunk Shooter
[/customspoiler]
75% off PixelJunk Eden (Steam) - $2.50
75% off PixelJunk Eden Soundtrack (DRM Free) - $1.45
75% off PixelJunk Eden Soundtrack Bundle (Steam) - $3.25
75% off PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steam) - $2.50
75% off PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate 2-Pack (Steam) - $4.25
xx% off PixelJunk Shooter (Steam) - $2.25
50% off War of the Vikings (Steam) - $12.50

Huh, I haven't been paying attention, but I guess GG is focusing on different titles on each day of the EA sales.  Today is Need for Speed.

I hope I didn't miss Mass Effect becuase I'm in the market for another Trilogy for a friend.  (Seriously.)

Huh, I haven't been paying attention, but I guess GG is focusing on different titles on each day of the EA sales. Today is Need for Speed.

I hope I didn't miss Mass Effect becuase I'm in the market for another Trilogy for a friend. (Seriously.)
I think someone posted yesterday on Reddit about the Command & Conquer Deal. Since I'm... well I cannot tell you if there was anything else.

Daily Deals
80% off Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers (DRM Free) - $2.00

80% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Other DRM) - $5.00 (Ends 6/26) (Can be activated on Steam.)
80% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold (Other DRM) - $7.00 (Ends 6/26) (Can be activated on Steam.)
80% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East! (Other DRM) - $2.60 (Ends 6/26) (Can be activated on Steam.)
75% off Strike Suit Zero (Steam) - $4.99 (Ends 6/26)
75% off Strike Suit Zero Collectors Edition (Steam) - $7.50 (Ends 6/26)
75% off Strike Suit Zero - Heroes of the Fleet DLC (Steam) - $1.75 (Ends 6/26)
75% off Strike Suit Zero - Raptor DLC (Steam) - $0.75 (Ends 6/26)

Daily Deals
80% off Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers (DRM Free) - $2.00

80% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Steam) - $5.00 (Ends 6/26)
80% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold (Steam) - $7.00 (Ends 6/26)
80% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East! (Steam) - $2.60 (Ends 6/26)
75% off Strike Suit Zero (Steam) - $4.99(Ends 6/26)
75% off Strike Suit Zero Collectors Edition (Steam) - $7.50(Ends 6/26)
75% off Strike Suit Zero - Heroes of the Fleet DLC (Steam) - $1.75(Ends 6/26)
75% off Strike Suit Zero - Raptor DLC (Steam) - $0.75(Ends 6/26)
... uh.

So the CE includes the artbook and the soundtrack. But looking at Steam, it looks like there's no way to get the artbook on its own. Really, dev? :\

Edit: Looks like this is by design. What a joke. I remember this game being in a Humble, does anyone remember if it's just the base game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back