GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this thread went south fast.

I am also of the opinion that Ashot or someone at GG ratted to Beth who in turn shut things the hell off. It would also sort of imply that maybe they know the other publishers don't give a shit or they are specifically trying to kiss up to Beth so they see no evil hear no evil speak no evil when it's anyone else.

The steam message was a pop up and I don't remember it besides basically "ya S.O.L ya game key is revoked. This is the GG email:

Your account and games have been locked.
The serial keys to your games will be deactivated, which means that you will not be able to start and play your games anymore.

Please contact [email protected] for more info on how to get your account unlocked again.

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is done for your and all our customers safety - we will do everything we can to put things right if this has been done accidentally.

The GamersGate team
u should contact Steam. they will definitely ask you to provide receipt of the purchase (which you have from GG). After that, they would have no choice but to restore your game for you. Kinda ridiculous that Steam personally pin point 1 single game key and to flex so much "biceps" on a non-stolen case

u should contact Steam. they will definitely ask you to provide receipt of the purchase (which you have from GG). After that, they would have no choice but to restore your game for you. Kinda ridiculous that Steam personally pin point 1 single game key and to flex so much "biceps" on a non-stolen case
I'm just amazed that Bethesda would go this far. That's what happens when a bunch of lawyers are the heads of the company.

I wonder if anyone else has had this happen. Sorry dude, it sucks that you got the game revoked, but at least you got your money back. I think everyone should avoid using this trick on Bethesda games from now on...

I am curious on how much Obama dollars he paid for Fallout NV and if it is worth it for Beth to send down a big hammer on a single Steam key

Okay this thread went south fast.

I am also of the opinion that Ashot or someone at GG ratted to Beth who in turn shut things the hell off. It would also sort of imply that maybe they know the other publishers don't give a shit or they are specifically trying to kiss up to Beth so they see no evil hear no evil speak no evil when it's anyone else.
I agree cause I just checked the other 2 games I did get from GG RUS site and they work fine, AC3 Deluxe and Dark.

The steam message was a pop up and I don't remember it besides basically "ya S.O.L ya game key is revoked. This is the GG email:

Your account and games have been locked.
The serial keys to your games will be deactivated, which means that you will not be able to start and play your games anymore.

Please contact [email protected] for more info on how to get your account unlocked again.

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is done for your and all our customers safety - we will do everything we can to put things right if this has been done accidentally.

The GamersGate team
The wording of that message seems to me more related to payment fraud issues.

The wording of that message seems to me more related to payment fraud issues.
I paid for everything using paypal, FO:NV was a straight buy and the others I bought Blue coins so I could purchase them. It was all paid for when they locked my account.

Ending 9/7
Up to 80% off Devolver Digital games and DLC
No Pigeon Sex Simulator sale though.

4O49Pg3.jpg

Foul Play two pack in Kyrgyzstan is $3.75 though. Not a terrible deal.

I wonder if Gamersgate is getting more people visiting their site thinking it's something else because of the whole twitter #gamergate thing...

they think you were hacked by russian commies is how I read their message.
Ya think? lol

This is what I got today from em:

Hi
I'm really sorry to see that you experience these issues. Would you please provide me some information on the following
- In which country are you buying games from at the moment?
- Are you using your bank account/Paypal account and credentials on our site?
- Do you have more than one account in our system?
- Are you buying the games for your own use for someone else as well?
- Are you using any proxies or VPNs?

---
Best regards,
Ashot
Senior Support Representative @ GamersGate

Ya think? lol

Hi
I'm really sorry to see that you experience these issues. Would you please provide me some information on the following

---
Best regards,
Ashot
sorry, what I meant to say was

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Ya think? lol

Hi

---
Best regards,
Ashot
Looks like Ashot has found some free time. Unfortunately for you, it was when he looked at your order.

Yeah, it's right in the terms of service so I wouldn't count on them reinstating anything:

3.     Using GamersGate
You must have Internet access and the updated latest web browser to access and use the website. You may not use a proxy server, VPN or other tools to access GamersGate from an alternative region.

Yeah, it's right in the terms of service so I wouldn't count on them reinstating anything:

3. Using GamersGate
You must have Internet access and the updated latest web browser to access and use the website. You may not use a proxy server, VPN or other tools to access GamersGate from an alternative region.
why u such ego

Oracle or pretentious little shit that runs and reports, tattles, cries and bitches about every post he can?
I have no problem with Tebow, wasn't me. Not to mention the only people I've reported are borderland when he tried to scam me on his old account, and myself.

Considering you have to bitch at others on an internet forum to make yourself look or feel superior, calling me pretentious is a little silly. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. It's probably tough being a sad, middle-aged computer nerd who's forced to bolster his self confidence by throwing shit at people online.

I have no problem with Tebow, wasn't me. Not to mention the only people I've reported are borderland when he tried to scam me on his old account, and myself.

Considering you have to bitch at others on an internet forum to make yourself look or feel superior, calling me pretentious is a little silly. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. It's probably tough being a sad, middle-aged computer nerd who's forced to bolster his self confidence by throwing shit at people online.
It's not, just comes naturally.

3. Using GamersGate
Eh, I can hopefully get in on deals from RUS GG with you guys on CAG. I just want my damn FO:NV Ulitmate back. lol

Just a last minute update on what will be ending this weekend...

Ending 9/7
Up to 80% off Devolver Digital games and DLC

Ending 9/8
Up to 75% off 2K games
50% off 505 Games games
66% off Akella games
70% off Alawar games
80% off Aldorlea games
80% off Focus Multimedia Limited games
75% off Enlight Interactive games
Up to 75% off Iceberg Interactive games and DLC
Up to 75% off Kalypso games and DLC
Up to 65% off Mastiff games
Up to 80% off Meridian4 games
Up to 75% off Might & Magic games and DLC
50% off Nyu Media games
75% off Ronimo Games games and DLC (Awesomenauts franchise)
80% off Strategy First games
75% off Warhammer 40,000 games and DLC
50% off The Bridge (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Papo & Yo (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Papo & Yo and Soundtrack Bundle (Steam) - $4.25
75% off Papo & Yo Soundtrack (Steam) - $1.50
75% off pid (DRM Free) - $2.50
75% off Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection (DRM Free) - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions
  • Icewind Dale 1 & 2 + Expansions
  • Planescape: Torment
  • The Temple of Elemental Evil
[/customspoiler]
75% off Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (SecuROM) - $3.74
75% off Icewind Dale Complete (DRM Free) - $2.49
75% off Icewind Dale 2 (DRM Free) - $2.50
75% off Neverwinter Nights Diamond (Other DRM) - $2.49
75% off Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete (SecuROM) - $4.99

3. Using GamersGate
Are we not all Citizens of Earth?

The obvious answer here is: "Oh, I was using the definition of 'may not' to mean 'you can if you want to' just like how 'permanent' can mean 'we'll end it when we feel like'. English is such a tricky language."

Eh, I can hopefully get in on deals from RUS GG with you guys on CAG. I just want my damn FO:NV Ulitmate back. lol
why would u complain to GG when it was Steam that disable your key? I think you just alert the blood hound more and more and GG now will crack down on other russian purchase

why would u complain to GG when it was Steam that disable your key? I think you just alert the blood hound more and more and GG now will crack down on other russian purchase
I didn't complain to them, THEY (GG) sent me the email telling me my account and keys were locked and 2 days later the Steam notification popped up about it being disabled.

I didn't complain to them, THEY (GG) sent me the email telling me my account and keys were locked and 2 days later the Steam notification popped up about it being disabled.
You

press.gif

when you use vpns to purchase games out of region

Unfortunately, this time you landed on this guy

whammy8.gif

You guys in this thread are all like

2013-08-23-tumblr_m08celcrnT1r3isxuo1_500.gif

like we actually care if you screwed yourself over or if you have confidence issues.

You

press.gif

when you use vpns to purchase games out of region

Unfortunately, this time you landed on this guy

whammy8.gif

You guys in this thread are all like

2013-08-23-tumblr_m08celcrnT1r3isxuo1_500.gif

like we actually care if you screwed yourself over or if you have confidence issues.
Actually I didn't get screwed over cause I got my money back and played the game for a couple of weeks. All I'm out is the account that I can make another for, it's more a warning to others and discussing it that I'm doing here.

You guys really shouldn't say "The Wasteland" around an English major...

April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
Winter kept us warm, covering
Earth in forgetful snow, feeding
A little life with dried tubers.
Summer surprised us, coming over the Starnbergersee
With a shower of rain; we stopped in the colonnade,
And went on in sunlight, into the Hofgarten, 10
And drank coffee, and talked for an hour.
Bin gar keine Russin, stamm' aus Litauen, echt deutsch.
And when we were children, staying at the archduke's,
My cousin's, he took me out on a sled,
And I was frightened. He said, Marie,
Marie, hold on tight. And down we went.
In the mountains, there you feel free.
I read, much of the night, and go south in the winter.

Actually I didn't get screwed over cause I got my money back and played the game for a couple of weeks. All I'm out is the account that I can make another for, it's more a warning to others and discussing it that I'm doing here.
ultimate cag, get the game for free and play through it

Daily Deals
80% off Waterpark Tycoon (DRM Free) - $3.00
75% off Sniper Elite games

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 9/10
50% off Cities in Motion games and DLC

Ending 9/11
75% off Farming Simulator 2013 – Titanium Edition (Steam) - $7.00
75% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Steam) - $6.25
75% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold (Steam) - $8.75
75% off Euro Truck Simulator 2 Going East! (Other DRM/Steam) - $3.25
80% off UIG Entertainment games and DLC

Ending 9/15
75% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Steam) - $6.25
75% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Four Pack (Steam) - $18.75
75% off Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior (Steam) - $3.75
80% off Chivalry Medieval Warfare and Deadliest Warrior Bundle (Steam) - $7.00
80% off UIG Giant Bundle - $2.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Farming Giant Gold Edition (Other DRM)
  • Hotel Giant 1 Edition 2012 (DRM Free)
  • Hotel Giant 2 Edition 2012 (DRM Free)
  • Industry Giant 2 Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)
  • Traffic Giant Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)
  • Transport Giant Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)
[/customspoiler]
Up to 66% off Anuman games (all platforms) - Week 1
Up to 83% off Sonic games and DLC
75% off Libredia games
Up to 75% off Trainz games and DLC

The Tom Clancy sale items from the Summer Sale are still active (see OP if interested [Why would you be interested now?])

Daily Deals
80% off Alan Wake Franchise (Steam) - $8.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Alan Wake Collector's Edition
  • Alan Wake's American Nightmare
[/customspoiler]
80% off Alan Wake (Steam) - $5.99
80% off Alan Wake Collector's Edition (Steam) - $7.00
80% off Alan Wake Extras (Steam) - $2.00
80% off Alan Wake's American Nightmare (Steam) - $2.00
80% off select Astragon Software simulation games

Ending 9/15
50% off World War 1 Centennial Edition (Steam) - $10.00

And still going strong...

Ending ???
75% off Tom Clancy's games and DLC

Thank you for Shopping at GamersGate!

Autumn will soon arrive and we have something special for you! Visit www.gamersgate.com and use your 20% off one purchase code today:

XXXXXXXXXXX

The code expires on October 12th. Make sure to redeem it during check out.

-----

YAY another coupon.

Someone in Reddit shared his personal discount from GG.

I tried on my account and it worked, though I didn't buy anything. In case you want to try it, is this:

FALL2014-PJRGU6U-R5DB567-VISHAL2

Edit: Seems it works on one use only. Sorry for the misunderstood and confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back