GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem, I appreciate your clarification...it's not like I left my library and inventory public so that I can ask things and have others check them out for me, either... :bouncy:
hey can you verify that the Super Street Fighter Arcade GFWL from GG will give you Ultra Street Fighter on Steam? I just want to make sure that I don't need to buy the Steam upgrade for Ultra Street Fighter.

Thanks

hey can you verify that the Super Street Fighter Arcade GFWL from GG will give you Ultra Street Fighter on Steam? I just want to make sure that I don't need to buy the Steam upgrade for Ultra Street Fighter.

Thanks
It gives you Super Street Fighter IV, which was renamed to Ultra on the store, but it's still SSF4. You need to buy the upgrade to actually have Ultra.

Thanks
It'll be named Ultra Street Fighter but its really still SSFA. You'll still need to grab the $14.99 Ultra Street FIghter upgrade to unlock the new chars and stages.

I think they said they had to have 1 copy named Ultra Street Fighter so every version plays nicely with the new steam matchmaking dealy.

It gives you Super Street Fighter IV, which was renamed to Ultra on the store, but it's still SSF4. You need to buy the upgrade to actually have Ultra.
It'll be named Ultra Street Fighter but its really still SSFA. You'll still need to grab the $14.99 Ultra Street FIghter upgrade to unlock the new chars and stages.

I think they said they had to have 1 copy named Ultra Street Fighter so every version plays nicely with the new steam matchmaking dealy.
so it comes down to "marketing" beat common sense. Meh, talk about trying to smooth out a confusing situation by making it even more confusing with naming and branding. Who the heck is the marketing genius at Capcom?

so it comes down to "marketing" beat common sense. Meh, talk about trying to smooth out a confusing situation by making it even more confusing with naming and branding. Who the heck is the marketing genius at Capcom?
The same asshole that said they should have a sale on nothing but DLC for games a few months ago.

The same asshole that came up with Donte.

The same asshole that thought GFWL was a good idea.

Bionic Commando Rearmed is fun for a while. Understandably, it hearkens back to the original with updated graphics, but overextends the nostalgia factor with crude, elemental gameplay as per the original franchise. It would be good if it were a full re-envisioning of the series and not just the old game with a facelift.

Flock! is very boring.

Daily Deals
75% off Spellforce games and DLC

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Deep Silver Exclusive WeekEnding 10/16
80% off Hunter's Trophy 2 America (???) - $3.98
33% off Machines at War 3 (Steam) - $10.04
33% off Machines at War 3 4-Pack (Steam) - $20.09
50% off MXGP - The Official Motocross Videogame (Steam) - $20.00

Daily Deals
75% off Tomb Raider games and DLC

Up to 75% off Deep Silver Exclusive Week

Daily Deals
75% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 1 Complete Pack (Steam) - $5.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
  • Arcane Mechanics DLC
  • Blue Blood DLC
  • Thaumaturge DLC
[/customspoiler]
75% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (Steam) - $3.75
75% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Arcane Mechanics (Steam) - $1.00
75% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Blue Blood (Steam) - $0.50
75% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Thaumaturge (Steam) - $1.00
50% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II (Steam) - $7.50

Ending 10/13
Up to 75% off Deep Silver Exclusive Week

f6c.jpg

Did I miss a massive glitch or is Ashot P just asleep at the helm?

Edit: ...and it's back.

Damn it, I got one day left to probably not use my 20% off discount.  Wake up Swedes!

Wonder if there's been some confusion between #gamergate and #GamersGate?

Damn it, I got one day left to probably not use my 20% off discount. Wake up Swedes!

Wonder if there's been some confusion between #gamergate and #GamersGate?
Oh, c'mon - you know coupons will glitch and they'll still work for a while after the intended final date, as well. ;)

EDIT:

Ooooh, I ain't seen that movie in quite a long time.

Really good movie, BTW.

i still don't know how you guys got your GG 20% discount.  Someone told me that it was from IGN.  Others said that it is promotional email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back