GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MysterD']Epic score, I must say! :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, if I didn't already have it on PS3 I'd be tempted. $24 bucks of DLC for free? And the DLC isn't even on sale.

[quote name='MysterD']OMG @ Assassin's Creed: Revelations at $10.18
NICE deal on ACR.

EDIT:
Holy crap - ordering AC:R Regular Edition (for $10.18) gave me the entire GOLD Edition w/ all the DLC onto My Game Shelf, for some reason...[/QUOTE]

Just picked it up myself. Same thing, all the DLCs were applied to my account.

Hmmm...so I obviously ain't the only one here getting ACR at $10.18 and getting the ENTIRE GOLD EDITION.
Maybe this is a mistake on GG's behalf? :whistle2:X
Or, maybe a secret sale of some kind? ;)

Hate you guys right now. So tempted but I need to remain resilient. Have too much in my backlog and don't want to be 'that" guy who buys it and GG has already corrected the error. I'll wait when Gold get discounted on Steam or GG offically at 75%. :cry:

[quote name='sunghost']I doubt it'll be anywhere near as good as the $13 price Steam had for the franchise pack.. I'd expect the base game to be $15 or slightly less though.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the same. I'm really kicking myself for not jumping on Steam's or Amazon's deals. Hopefully it comes up to around $10 on labor day on Amazon.

AC:R Gold reports.... Tempting.... Though honestly I'd like it on steam (since that's where I have all the other AC games..., though I haven't played AC1 yet...) I can wait, since I played AC:B only a few months back...

SR3 Totally worth it at $30 or less imo. It's over-the-top fun. It doesn't do anything new, it exceeds in style/theme.

I didn't want ACR on Steam.
I don't want Steam DRM on top of the UBiSoft DRM...
Dealing w/ UbiSoft DRM is too much DRM, as is - hence why I bought it from Gamersgate (or would've bought it from anywhere NOT Steam).
I will, of course, add ACR as a Non-Steam game. :D

[quote name='MysterD']I didn't want ACR on Steam.
Dealing w/ UbiSoft DRM is too much DRM, as is - hence why I bought it from Gamersgate (or would've bought it from anywhere NOT Steam).
I will, of course, add ACR as a Non-Steam game. :D[/QUOTE]

just 5 more hours until the next deal....5 more hours....must not buy from ubisoft and their dumb uplay drm

[quote name='MysterD']I didn't want ACR on Steam.
I will, of course, add ACR as a Non-Steam game. :D[/QUOTE]

Not that I am taking up for them and their obnoxiously forcing UPlay on people who buy it on Steam on top of Steam, but once you activate and run a UPlay game at least once you can set UPlay to default to offline mode the next time you start and not really ever have to worry about it. I've done this for a couple of Ubi games I have on Steam.

As long as you aren't trying to activate it for the first time when UPlay is down then it shouldn't in theory be a problem. It doesn't excuse them, but those who really want it on Steam I wouldn't worry too much.

From the horse's mouth

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/704164-Starting-Uplay-in-Offline-Mode-Forums
[quote name='korchaa']
Starting Uplay in Offline Mode

Dear community,

Since the launch of the new Uplay PC, we've been carefully reading all your feedback, and we think some clarification is required regarding offline and online modes.

When running the new Uplay PC client while being connected to the Internet, you can benefit from all the functionalities and services it offers - such as the friends system, actions & rewards, latest news and more - and of course enjoy the online features of your games. However, you are not required to be online at all time to access your games.

As long as you've already logged in successfully once, the client is designed to switch automatically to offline mode if you don't have an active Internet connection or cannot connect to the game servers. Also, if you wish to force the client to start directly in offline mode, you can tick the "Always start in Offline Mode" box in the Settings, either directly from the login screen or the small cog in the menu bar.

When in offline mode, most features will be unavailable, but you can start your game from the Games tab as usual. All games in our current catalog can be played offline after they have been activated, with the exception of Hawx 2 and Settlers 7, and your solo campaign will resume from the latest local save. As a note, if you play on a single computer and don't have the need for Cloud Save Synchronization, you can also disable the option in the Settings.

If you have any question regarding Uplay, you can contact us on the forums, on twitter.com/uplayubisoft or on facebook.com/uplay.ubisoft. For support requests, make sure you fill a ticket on http://support.ubi.com.
[/quote]

@Motoki

Yes, I know this about their DRM-schemes - i.e. change to one-time online activation for most UPlay games; always online DRM forced on HAWX2 and Settlers 7.

I was talking about Steam-version having multiple DRM-layers as an annoyance here - i.e. UPlay DRM + Steam DRM.
I like keeping my DRM-layers DOWN as much as possible.

I am absolutely fine w/ buying a Steam-required game, when I only have to deal w/ just Steam DRM - i.e. see Risen 2 PC (well...actually, I won that in a contest); DNF; Binary Domain; Skyrim; SR:TT; FEAR 3; Valve's self-developed games; etc etc.

[quote name='MysterD']@Motoki

Yes, I know this about their DRM-schemes - i.e. change to one-time online activation for most UPlay games; always online DRM forced on HAWX2 and Settlers 7.

I was talking about Steam-version having multiple DRM-layers as an annoyance here - i.e. UPlay DRM + Steam DRM.
I like keeping my DRM-layers DOWN as much as possible.

I am absolutely fine w/ buying a Steam-required game, when I only have to deal w/ just Steam DRM - i.e. see Risen 2 PC (well...actually, I won that in a contest); DNF; Binary Domain; Skyrim; SR:TT; FEAR 3; Valve's self-developed games; etc etc.[/QUOTE]

Yes I am well aware of your stance. ;) It's just that some of us would rather have our games tied to one account or as few as possible and that is valid too.

I was merely pointing out that UPlay + Steam really isn't that much of a pain in the ass because all you have to do is activate it once, set it to default to offline and forget about it.

But yes if 2 layers of DRM is absitively posolutely against one's nerdreligion then by all means go ahead and buy it from Gamersgate or somewhere else. :mrgreen:

[quote name='Motoki']Yes I am well aware of your stance. ;) It's just that some of us would rather have our games tied to one account or as few as possible and that is valid too.[/quote]
Yes, I'm speaking for myself here (obviously).
But, sure - everybody can do what they want, buy where they want, & buy what version they want. You guys that love Steam and putting all your eggs in one basket, go right ahead.
It's your money, your wallet, and your choice.
Same goes for people who'll buy from anywhere (like myself) and just pick and choose what version they want for whatever X reason.

I was merely pointing out that UPlay + Steam really isn't that much of a pain in the ass because all you have to do is activate it once, set it to default to offline and forget about it.

But yes if it's a case of 'OMG 2 LAYERS OF DRM MAKES MY HEAD EXPLODE!' then by all means go ahead and buy it from Gamersgate or where ever.
Doesn't make my head explode, no - but it is bloody annoying to me.

In terms of DRM layers, GTA4 PC: Steam Version is one of them that takes the damn cake -- Rockstar Social Club + the horrible G4WL (ewwwwwwwww!) + Steam DRM. Speaking from experience here.

[quote name='MysterD']In terms of DRM layers, GTA4 PC: Steam Version is one of them that takes the damn cake -- Rockstar Social Club + the horrible G4WL (ewwwwwwwww!) + Steam DRM. Speaking from experience here.[/QUOTE]

/pout I didn't mean to start a holy war (well this time anyhow)... I just meant that I have AC1, AC2, AC:B on steam...nice to have a series in one place...

MysterD, I know what you mean, I had/have GTA4 since early PC release, the Rockstar Social Club + GFWL made me really want to hurt ppl (and not in a consensual way). It Rockstart Social Club got patched out by 2010 iirc. I own it again on steam, since I picked up the complete GTA pack (own GTA3 on android, on optical disc: GTA:VC & GTA:SA release week hot-coffee modable -- oh boy G-Rated sex scene). I double dipped to be free of physical media and to get 3, VC, & SA on OSX -- my laptop is a MBA).

Sorry if I came off strongly, I really really don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Though you do raise a good point... quite simply I beat AC2 a while back, AC:B a few months back, I picked up AC1 on the steam summer sale (perversion, to see the awful game that spawned AC2) out of curiosity to tide me over till AC:R got cheaper ($17 for complete AC:R on steam summer sale iirc), also since the gameplay is basically the same between between all the AC... I need time between them... though AC:R complete did hit $10 on GG (which is my target price) due to the Gold gaffe... *confused* :cry:

I've seen what appear to be errors in my favor multiple times on GG. I thought the 2C Complete Pack was an incorrect price and made sure to use one of the games so they couldn't "refund" it. I get paranoid about stuff like that. Now I'm stuck with a game I won't ever play and can't gift, haha. I also bought all the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light DLC and I unlocked all of it on Steam with only the first 2 codes.

Revelations Gold is very tempting. But I honestly didn't even play Brotherhood yet and don't even remember AC2's story, so it would probably be a long time till I played and I imagine I could get it cheaper by then. Restraint...

As for my buying preferences in general? I'm the pick and choose on an individual basis then launch from Steam type. I don't care about achievements, auto update, or cloud sync. So whatever. But to each his own.

[quote name='asheskitty']/pout I didn't mean to start a holy war (well this time anyhow)... I just meant that I have AC1, AC2, AC:B on steam...nice to have a series in one place...

MysterD, I know what you mean, I had/have GTA4 since early PC release, the Rockstar Social Club + GFWL made me really want to hurt ppl (and not in a consensual way). It Rockstart Social Club got patched out by 2010 iirc. I own it again on steam, since I picked up the complete GTA pack (own GTA3 on android, on optical disc: GTA:VC & GTA:SA release week hot-coffee modable -- oh boy G-Rated sex scene). I double dipped to be free of physical media and to get 3, VC, & SA on OSX -- my laptop is a MBA).[/quote]
Rockstar Social Club actually got re-built directly into the GTA4 game, after one of the GTA4 patches. I don't remember which one - but RSC is still there for you to access it in-game, more or less.
They pretty much have RSC built right into most of their newer PC games nowadays, anyways - i.e. see LA Noire PC and Max Payne 3 PC.

Still, I do try to keep DRM layers down as much as possible, if I can. I just find it annoying when games on Steam are using other DRM's - namely when it's dev's/pub's being lazy by leaving original game DRM and then just putting Steam DRM on top.

I understand Steam-fans wanting to keep their eggs in one basket and enjoying a lot of the Steam-version game features - i.e. auto-patching; back-up utility for backing games up; in-game time tracking; Steam Achievements; Steam Friends; etc etc; and the list goes on.

Sorry if I came off strongly, I really really don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Though you do raise a good point... quite simply I beat AC2 a while back, AC:B a few months back, I picked up AC1 on the steam summer sale (perversion, to see the awful game that spawned AC2) out of curiosity to tide me over till AC:R got cheaper ($17 for complete AC:R on steam summer sale iirc), also since the gameplay is basically the same between between all the AC... I need time between them... though AC:R complete did hit $10 on GG (which is my target price) due to the Gold gaffe... *confused* :cry:
My feelings aren't hurt. Takes a lot to do that, honestly; or hitting the "wrong/right" (depends on how you look at it) subject, topic, or what-have-you.

We're all just having a good discussion here. :)

[quote name='MysterD']Rockstar Social Club actually got re-built directly into the GTA4 game, after one of the GTA4 patches. I don't remember which one - but RSC is still there for you to access it in-game, more or less.
They pretty much have RSC built right into most of their newer PC games nowadays, anyways - i.e. see LA Noire PC and Max Payne 3 PC.

Still, I do try to keep DRM layers down as much as possible, if I can. I just find it annoying when games on Steam are using other DRM's - namely when it's dev's/pub's being lazy by leaving original game DRM and then just putting Steam DRM on top.

I understand Steam-fans wanting to keep their eggs in one basket and enjoying a lot of the Steam-version game features - i.e. auto-patching; back-up utility for backing games up; in-game time tracking; Steam Achievements; Steam Friends; etc etc; and the list goes on.

My feelings aren't hurt. Takes a lot to do that, honestly; or hitting the "wrong/right" (depends on how you look at it) subject, topic, or what-have-you.

We're all just having a good discussion here. :)[/QUOTE]
^_^ Snagged it. $8.65 w/IGN, it included all the DLC \\:D/ -score- :D

Ugh, good to know about RSC... I've avoided L.A. Noire, even at $7.50.. if the gameplay isn't good... MP3, not my thing (well at $30 anyhow, when it reaches $5 I may give it a spin).

Too much orderly Lawful Neutral... wanting like things together.

:grouphug:

Almost went for it, but I already have AC:R Signature Edition on 360 so I decided against it.

I just saved $10, woot. :D (Oh wait, I bought AC:R at full retail...)

So over 72 hours later, I get a response to my support ticket over my setup file problem, and the guy just writes a step by step guide on how to download and install a game, completely ignoring everything I said.

Oh, but then he says "An internet connection is always required to install our games."

So I just told him, no, actually you're wrong, I already figured it out, and please learn how to do your job. kthxbai

Chalk another company up on the "Shitty Customer Support" board.

[quote name='Idiotekque']So I just told him, no, actually you're wrong, I already figured it out, and please learn how to do your job. kthxbai

Chalk another company up on the "Shitty Customer Support" board.[/QUOTE]
Wow. Umm. :drool: So because he didn't tell you how to circumvent the DRM that they obviously want in place, it's bad customer support? Yes, the support is on the slower side but it's usually one and done with them and your problem is taken care of; whether it's their generous return policy or whatever else.

Also, letting the customer support know about ways to get past the internet connectivity requirement is probably not the best idea.

Honestly, I try to respond to you with patience and kindness but you make it very difficult sometimes. Please don't bring the usual negative crap in here.

Ugh. Saints Row for $12.50. I want it but that's a few more bucks than I'm willing to pay, especially after seeing the Steam and Amazon deals for it. Hmm...

[quote name='Umair56']Ugh. Saints Row for $12.50. I want it but that's a few more bucks than I'm willing to pay, especially after seeing the Steam and Amazon deals for it. Hmm...[/QUOTE]

If you want the franchise pack, you could probably find it for $13-15 if you check the Steam gift/group buy trade thread. Otherwise, I'd wait for Amazon to have the base game for $10 again. They repeat a lot of their deals, so there's no doubt they'll have it again for that price.

[quote name='sunghost']If you want the franchise pack, you could probably find it for $13-15 if you check the Steam gift/group buy trade thread. Otherwise, I'd wait for Amazon to have the base game for $10 again. They repeat a lot of their deals, so there's no doubt they'll have it again for that price.[/QUOTE]

Oh good tip. I'll definitely check the gift thread. If I don't find anything I'll just go ahead and buy it on Gamersgate. With IGN discount its $0.80 more than what Amazon had and I need to get my pink dildo swinging on.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Wow. Umm. :drool: So because he didn't tell you how to circumvent the DRM that they obviously want in place, it's bad customer support? Yes, the support is on the slower side but it's usually one and done with them and your problem is taken care of; whether it's their generous return policy or whatever else.

Also, letting the customer support know about ways to get past the internet connectivity requirement is probably not the best idea.

Honestly, I try to respond to you with patience and kindness but you make it very difficult sometimes. Please don't bring the usual negative crap in here.[/QUOTE]
Circumventing DRM? No, if it was set DRM that was properly advertised (without likely having to wade through FAQ and policy pages), and if it was a consistent system, yes, you might be able to consider it DRM. Instead, it only operates that way on certain titles, while other titles don't force that odd encryption (as I've read elsewhere). GamersGate doesn't even have a client, so it's a complete blindside and smack in the face to the user.

As for how long it takes for customer service, they have more than enough business to not make their customers wait longer than how long they advertise the response time. If they can't handle the 72 hour window that they advertise, then the should change it. Instead, people are waiting 4-5 days, etc. That's just bad business. Terrible business? No.

Why I called it "shitty" support is the fact that the associate completely ignored almost every question and concern I brought up. You're quick to flame me when you don't know any of the context; I appreciated your help, but when I make one negative remark from a personal negative experience on my part (not yours), suddenly I deserve a slap on the wrists? No, if you think I'm doing something wrong, report it to a moderator. I'm voicing my opinion on my personal experience with a company, it's on topic, and it's my right to do or not do.

Not only were my questions (beyond just the simple "How do I install this game on an offline computer?") ignored, the response given me was something that looked copied and pasted. His response made it look like my question was simply "How do I install a game?" I've dealt with customer support that is notorious for copied and pasted responses to questions (like GameFly), and I don't have a lot of patience for it.

And whether it matters or not, I didn't sit there and explain to him how I "circumvented the DRM", and I wasn't nearly as blunt and rude as my silly little comment here was. I did however say that his response did nothing to help me, etc.

In the end, I still like GamersGate so far. I'm not trying to be negative. Hell, if I knew a little comment about a useless CS experience was going to be so inflammatory and taboo, I wouldn't have even mentioned it. It's not even a big deal. The site is nicely set up, the rewards system is nice, and I like the selection of Steam and DRM free games. Don't judge one near meaningless comment as me "bringing the usual negative crap here". That's negative in itself.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Sigh... Anyway...

Great deal on Just Cause 2. Well timed too seeing as the multiplayer mod beta weekend will be for 48 hours this Saturday and Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Picked up JC2 and dumped my 360 copy off to Gamestop for $13.xx after bonuses. Forgot how much silly fun this game is. Have to try to remember to give that multiplayer mod a shot this weekend.

[quote name='BrolyB593']The Freedom Force titles do not activate on Steam from here correct?[/QUOTE]
I didn't buy those from there...
(SIDE NOTE: I have those 2 from Retail)

But, I would doubt it would activate on Steam, since both are listed on GG as DRM-FREE.
Usually, DRM-FREE games come without serial keys and without any sort of DRM.

If you buy them from GG, you could always hop on Steam and then add them as Non-Steam games.
You'd have very few Steam-benefits if you did that, though (Screenshot taking; Steam Friends List) - as opposed to owning Steam-version of a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the OP but apparently wikis don't let you edit the title?

Anyway, I am kind of tempted by DMC seeing as how it hardly ever goes on a decent sale but I'm not really certain $10 is the price point I'm willing to buy it at.

Yeah, no wikis ever let you edit titles. And nothing for me today :(

I did pick up some cheaper budget titles last night:

SAS Secure Tommorow
Sniper Art of Victory
Scorpion Disfigured

They came out to less than $2 each after my discount. I just had to have the Scorpion game with that awesome title :)

[quote name='asheskitty']Hmm, SAS Secure Tomorrow looks like it has the promise of being an enjoyable little romp...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read the review and it looked cool. FEAR engine too, a little dated, but solid engine.

Sniper Art of Victory looks like fun too if you are a fan of Sniper games.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, I read the review and it looked cool. FEAR engine too, a little dated, but solid engine.

Sniper Art of Victory looks like fun too if you are a fan of Sniper games.[/QUOTE]

I try to keep work and play separate ^_~

IGN was pretty down on sniper, but think the Eurogamer review might be more accurate.

Amusingly the IGN SAS review concludes:
It may be damning with faint praise to say SAS: Secure Tomorrow is leagues better than the patently awful Sniper: Art of Victory. It is that much better, and it certainly should do the trick for tactical shooter newbies without a lot of cash to burn. Still, it is not without its foibles, and it's both too easy and too short. Judge accordingly.

Still for ~$2 it sounds good enough. Graphics aren't much of an issue for me.

Also notable, GMG currently has Sniper: Ghost Warrior for $2 atm.

[quote name='asheskitty']I try to keep work and play separate ^_~

IGN was pretty down on sniper, but think the Eurogamer review might be more accurate.

Amusingly the IGN SAS review concludes:
It may be damning with faint praise to say SAS: Secure Tomorrow is leagues better than the patently awful Sniper: Art of Victory. It is that much better, and it certainly should do the trick for tactical shooter newbies without a lot of cash to burn. Still, it is not without its foibles, and it's both too easy and too short. Judge accordingly.

Still for ~$2 it sounds good enough. Graphics aren't much of an issue for me.

Also notable, GMG currently has Sniper: Ghost Warrior for $2 atm.[/QUOTE]

The user reviews for Sniper AOV don't seem to be as harsh so I gave it a try. I'm tempted to get Ghost Warrior, but my concern is that only Steam seems to sell the DLC and the gold version. So I am afraid I will really like the game, want the DLC, and not be able to buy it. Steam had the gold version with all the DLC for $4.99 this summer so I will just wait for the same price this winter.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The user reviews for Sniper AOV don't seem to be as harsh so I gave it a try. I'm tempted to get Ghost Warrior, but my concern is that only Steam seems to sell the DLC and the gold version. So I am afraid I will really like the game, want the DLC, and not be able to buy it. Steam had the gold version with all the DLC for $4.99 this summer so I will just wait for the same price this winter.[/QUOTE]

Good point. My thought on GMG was that it's $2, ($0.50 trade-in atm) when the price goes back to normal, I think the trade in value will be $2 (based on my experience with Disciples II Gold). I'm sure Sniper:GW will be in the winter sale, if for no other reason than Sniper:GW2 being released in October Q1 2013.

The big steam sales are rough for the smaller titles, too many games to evalute/waiting for specific titles. I'm throwing $2.50 at Painkiller Black just to see what the fuss is about (same price as steam summer sale, and I haven't played any traditional FPS since Quake 1). Painkiller HD will be a similar but different reinterpretation of the original, fyi.

I also broke down and bought Gothic 1-4 for $10 (1-3 being DRM-free). I've gotta say that extra IGN 15% is nice.

Edit: It seems SecureROM is removed in an ArcaniA patch.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']$6 for Syndicate? Sold![/QUOTE]

NICE DEAL!
Also sold!

EDIT:
I just plugged the code directly into Origin, since the game requires it.
Doing the download through Origin directly.

[quote name='CheapyD']In for Syndicate for $6. Thanks![/QUOTE]

We *KNOW* it's a really damn good deal, when CheapyD jumps in on it! :D
^5

Grabbed Syndicate with Blue Coins.

This is what I get for forsaking the PC Gods and picking up Syndicate from gamefly for PS3 (for more and used >.>, even while on sale). I apologize for my transgressions.

[quote name='aa.jetta']Grabbed Syndicate with Blue Coins.

This is what I get for forsaking the PC Gods and picking up Syndicate from gamefly for PS3 (for more and used >.>, even while on sale). I apologize for my transgressions.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong w/ that?
Now you can give us a nice comparison of PC version vs. PS3. ;)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Picked it up with my blue coins as well :)

I love gamersgate :)[/QUOTE]

I figured I'd have spent more probably during the Steam Summer Sale, NOT this Gamersgate Summer Sale. :whistle2:x
I can't wait to do my final haul for the Gamersgate Summer Sale! ;)

EDIT:
Oh hell, I'll at least get it going:

Gamersgate Summer Sale - My HAUL (so far):
Sacred 2: Gold Edition (via Gamersgate UK) = $8.16 USD (after 5.08 GBP to USD conversion)
Two Worlds II: GOTY Edition = $9.99
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (in which they gave me the GOLD Edition instead, for some reason!) = $10.19
Syndicate = $6
Xenus 2: White Gold = $7.98
The Precursors = $7.98

how does buying blue coins eliminated currency conversion fee's when you still have to pay Gamersgate for them? Is the assumption that you only get charged currency conversion when shopping on the co.uk website? If that's the case it's not true as I was hit with it using paypal checkout method on the U.S. version of the website while paying in US currency.

[quote name='Canbanana']how does buying blue coins eliminated currency conversion fee's when you still have to pay Gamersgate for them? Is the assumption that you only get charged currency conversion when shopping on the co.uk website? If that's the case it's not true as I was hit with it using paypal checkout method on the U.S. version of the website while paying in US currency.[/QUOTE]

I ain't tried it...
But, I'll make a guess....

Maybe those who done it can confirm my guess?

I'd guess you'd buy GG's own currency of Blue Coins first on your own region's GG site.
Then you jump on the other region's GG site.
Then, you just pay in BLUE COINS for whatever it is that you want on the other region's GG site - in which BLUE COINS are in GG's currency.

Usually, currency fees are put onto us by your CC, Bank, or Paypal - not Gamersgate.
Since BLUE COINS are GG's currency, I'd guess using that avoids any transaction and extra fees via CC, Bank or Paypal.

Maybe those who actually have done it can confirm my guess here?

[quote name='MysterD']I ain't tried it...
But, I'll make a guess....

Maybe those who done it can confirm my guess?

I'd guess you'd buy GG's own currency of Blue Coins first on your own region's GG site.
Then you jump on the other region's GG site.
Then, you just pay in BLUE COINS for whatever it is that you want - which is GG's currency.

Usually, currency fees are put onto us by your CC, Bank, or Paypal - not Gamersgate.

Maybe those who actually have done it can confirm my guess here?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's exactly what I did. Bought the blue coins I needed from gamersgate.com then bought Sacred 2 Gold from gamersgate.co.uk with those blue coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back