GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omerta is fun and charming if you enjoy the era, just don't expect Tropico level of city management depth. Both the management and combat are simple. Management is dumbed down Tropico, and combat is dumbed down XCOM: EU. The simplicity doesn't kill the game, though.

I want the Omerta Complete edition for at least under $7.50, realistically though, I'd probably only purchase it for under $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily Deal 75% off Darksiders II (Steam) - $12.49

Fallout and SimCity Weekend Deals

50% off Fallout 3 (Steam) - $4.97
50% off Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $9.95
50% off Fallout: New Vegas (Steam) - $4.99
50% off Fallout:New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Steam) - $9.97

40% off SimCity (Origin) - $23.97
50% off SimCity Amusement Park Pack (Origin) - $5.00
50% off SimCity Double City Pack (Origin) - $7.50
50% off SimCity British City Set (Origin) - $5.00
50% off SimCity French City Set (Origin) - $5.00
50% off SimCity German City Set (Origin) - $4.98
75% off SimCity Societies Ultimate Digital Collection (Origin) - $7.49
50% off SimCity eGuide - $10.00
75% off SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition (DRM Free) - $4.99

:dunce:

Daily Deal 75% off Darksiders II (Steam) - $12.49

Fallout and SimCity Weekend Deals

50% off Fallout 3 (Steam) - $4.97
50% off Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $9.95
50% off Fallout: New Vegas (Steam) - $4.99
50% off Fallout:New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Steam) - $9.97

40% off SimCity (Origin) - $23.97
50% off SimCity Amusement Park Pack (Origin) - $5.00
50% off SimCity Double City Pack (Origin) - $7.50
50% off SimCity British City Set (Origin) - $5.00
50% off SimCity French City Set (Origin) - $5.00
50% off SimCity German City Set (Origin) - $4.98
75% off SimCity Societies Ultimate Digital Collection (Origin) - $7.49
50% off SimCity eGuide - $10.00
75% off SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition (DRM Free) - $4.99

:dunce:
lol falout new vegas ulitmat ediiotn was on sale 75% off lol now 50% off lol

Daily Deal 75% off Sango 2 (DRM Free) - $7.49

Midweek Deals:

75% off Sine Mora (Steam) - $2.49

78% off Trainz Simulator 4 in 1 Special Pack (Other DRM) $21.96
50% off Trainz Simulator: Coronation Scot (Other DRM) - $10.00
50% off Trainz Murchison 2 (Other DRM) - $9.98

75% off Titan Quest games

66% off Crusader Kings games
Nine months ago, they introduced the 20% Oops discount for those who had their Bethesda bundle or Borderlands 2 4-pack orders cancelled. For a narrow window of time, it was possible to buy blue coins with that discount, which effectively allowed you to apply the discount twice for a total 36% discount. At that time, I jumped on-board and spent $40 for $50 worth of blue coins. The loophole was closed within an hour or two, and I found myself regretting only getting $50 worth of blue coins.

Nine months later, i still have $28 worth of those blue coins. Because even with the added incentive of an extra 36% discount, I can't find anything worth spending my blue coins on.

Gamersgate sucks.

Daily Deal 75% off Hearts of Iron 3 (DRM Free) - $2.50

Weekend Deals are:

75% off Torchlight (DRM Free) - $3.74
50% off Torchlight II (Steam) - $9.98
50% off Torchlight II Four Pack (Steam) - $29.93
66% off Torchlight Complete Pack (Mixed DRM) - $11.90

75% off Battlefield 2 Complete Collection (SecuROM) - $4.99
75% off Battlefield Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Ultimate Digital Collection (Other DRM) - $7.49
50% off Battlefield 3 (Origin) - $9.98
50% off Battlefield 3 Premium Service (Origin) - $14.98
50% off Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (Origin) - $5.08
66% off Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand (Origin) - $5.08
66% off Battlefield 3 Armored Kill (Origin) - $5.08
66% off Battlefield 3 Close Quarters Expansion Pack (Origin) - $5.08
66% off Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion Pack (Origin) - $5.08
66% off Battlefield 3 End Game Expansion Pack (Origin) - $5.08
75% off Battlefield 3 Ultimate Shortcut Bundle (Origin) - $9.99

For those with Beth/BL2 Oops discount, Battlefield 4 pre-order comes to $35.97. The downside is you pay normal price $59.95 but get $23.98 in blue coins. This is as cheap as I think it will get from a store but rumor is AMD will add BF4 to their Never Settle promo in October.

For those with Beth/BL2 Oops discount, Battlefield 4 pre-order comes to $35.97. The downside is you pay normal price $59.95 but get $23.98 in blue coins. This is as cheap as I think it will get from a store but rumor is AMD will add BF4 to their Never Settle promo in October.
I know the BF series is EA's big thing after Madden, but the way Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 (among other) EA games have dropped in price pretty quickly, I wonder if it will just be a relatively short waiting game for BF4.

I know the BF series is EA's big thing after Madden, but the way Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 (among other) EA games have dropped in price pretty quickly, I wonder if it will just be a relatively short waiting game for BF4.
Might depend if they release tons of BF4 DLC.

BF3 (base game) started hitting $10 after a bunch of DLC's popped out.

Fifa is actually their biggest series, and Battlefield sells more than Madden (but it's released less often). Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 both sold pretty poorly (comparatively) so I don't think they're good projections of how quickly Battlefield 4 will drop but who knows.

Might depend if they release tons of BF4 DLC.

BF3 (base game) started hitting $10 after a bunch of DLC's popped out.
Premium service is being released at the same time as the base game so there isn't really much extra DLC besides early unlocks. Battlefield 3 took almost a year and a half before all DLC was released too so it did not drop quickly in price. All the cheap prices for Battlefield 3 now are to try to suck you into the franchise so you buy the more expensive Battlefield 4 since it is essentially Battlefield 3 with more tweaks/perks. The levolution changes sounds pretty fun. I always thought you should have been able to knock out lights so you have to switch to a flashlight or IRNV scope as it will be pitch black. I am a BF3 junkie though with 800ish hours. My backlog continues to grow because of this single game and searching for game deals...

Hmmmm, I've had my eye on that one.  Surprised it went straight to a 75% off discount.  That said, it's basically a phone game they ported over to the PC with some extras.  I'll wait until I can use fake GabeN Bux on it.

Hmmmm, I've had my eye on that one. Surprised it went straight to a 75% off discount. That said, it's basically a phone game they ported over to the PC with some extras. I'll wait until I can use fake GabeN Bux on it.

I've actually been rather interested in this, and that's not a bad price at all. Part of me wants to bite, the other says it's an indie game and will be bundled soon. Decisions, decisions :whistle2:k

I'm with you guys on this, but my dilemma lies in the platform. My mobile backlog is substantially smaller, so I feel like I would actually play it if I picked it up for my phone/tablet.

20% discount would bring it down to $2 and $3 respectively.

Again, probably likely to be that cheap or bundled in a few months time since it dropped so quick, but it is a good price. 

The forums are full of people who're complaining that the game has lots and lots of "pay to unlock" features. That alone is enough for me to not buy it. :\

I've actually been rather interested in this, and that's not a bad price at all. Part of me wants to bite, the other says it's an indie game and will be bundled soon. Decisions, decisions :whistle2:k
buy it, so we can reap the rewards. :grouphug:

The forums are full of people who're complaining that the game has lots and lots of "pay to unlock" features. That alone is enough for me to not buy it. :\
In Indiegala bundle, it will be. ;)

Daily Deal 75% off Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition (Steam) - $5.00

Midweek Deals:

75% off Brutal Legend (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Steam) - $1.74
75% off Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (Steam) - $1.50
75% off Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (Steam) - $1.50
75% off Legacy of Kain Collection (Steam) - $4.50
75% off The Walking Dead (Steam) - $6.24
50% off The Walking Dead: 400 Days (Steam) - $2.50

75% off The Walking Dead Pack (Steam) - $7.49

Week Long Deals:
33% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Edition (Mac) (Feral) - $33.47
50% off Trainz Blue Comet (Other DRM) - $4.98
40% off Skyward Collapse (DRM Free) - $2.99

Daily Deal 75% off Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition (Steam) - $5.00

Midweek Deals:

75% off Brutal Legend (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Steam) - $1.74
75% off Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (Steam) - $1.50
75% off Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (Steam) - $1.50
75% off Legacy of Kain Collection (Steam) - $4.50
75% off The Walking Dead (Steam) - $6.24
50% off The Walking Dead: 400 Days (Steam) - $2.50

Week Long Deals:
33% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Edition (Mac) (Feral) - $33.47
50% off Trainz Blue Comet (Other DRM) - $4.98
40% off Skyward Collapse (DRM Free) - $2.99
I was gonna make some joke about Brutal Legend @ $5.00 seeming like a really good deal. But then I thought about some poor n00b misunderstanding my witty repartee and thinking that it was an actual endorsement.

Do yourselves a favor n00bs. Buy the newest Humble Bundle for a buck instead. You get a steam key and a DRM-Free copy for one measly dollar. Plus a couple of extra games to boot.

I was gonna make some joke about Brutal Legend @ $5.00 seeming like a really good deal. But then I thought about some poor n00b misunderstanding my witty repartee and thinking that it was an actual endorsement.

Do yourselves a favor n00bs. Buy the newest Humble Bundle for a buck instead. You get a steam key and a DRM-Free copy for one measly dollar. Plus a couple of extra games to boot.
exactly, I sold my copy for only 25 cents from the aforementioned humble bundle.

Daily Deal 75% off Mount & Blade Collection - $13.74 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Mount & Blade (DRM ?)
  • Mount & Blade Warband (Other DRM)
  • Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars (DRM Free)
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword Other (DRM)
[/customspoiler]
As a heads up, my Target has physical copies of M&B Collection in the bargain PC software for $9.99. I think it only has 3 of the 4 though, not sure. Been tempted many times by it. Check your Target if you're interested.

Giana is listed as version 1.02 which is a stable release but was one that added Xmas stuff last year.  1.1 added EZ-mode, if you care about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back