GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must've been a price mistake that they fixed. Don't you know that 9% difference on DLC will force them into bankruptcy?

Not sure if anyone is interested in Batman Arkham Origins but it is essentially a little over $26 with Beth/BL2 discount when bought through the UK site but part of the discount is 11ish bucks in blue coins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I have a question, if I want to buy a game like Fifa 14 wich isn't available in the uk region for me, buy it in the us store and then activate it in uk would work?

If the game doesn't appear on my web with the buy option but I buy it outside my store, will it work?

Hi guys, I have a question, if I want to buy a game like Fifa 14 wich isn't available in the uk region for me, buy it in the us store and then activate it in uk would work?

If the game doesn't appear on my web with the buy option but I buy it outside my store, will it work?
Well, you probably could buy it - but keep in mind, that game requires Origin.

So, it'd probably depends on what kind of territorial key FIFA 14 is from GG's USA site.

I absolutely have no idea if GG's USA site version of FIFA 14 is an Unrestricted Key, USA Region-based Key, or what.

EDIT:

I know GMG sells region-based keys for EA games. So, you might wanna ask Gamersgate's Support or Tweet out to them and see what they say.

Well, you probably could buy it - but keep in mind, that game requires Origin.

So, it'd probably depends on what kind of territorial key FIFA 14 is from GG's USA site.

I absolutely have no idea if GG's USA site version of FIFA 14 is an Unrestricted Key, USA Region-based Key, or what.

EDIT:

I know GMG sells region-based keys for EA games. So, you might wanna ask Gamersgate's Support or Tweet out to them and see what they say.
Thanks, I'll probably be better talking to the guys on GG and asking them directly, it's a very specific game, thanks for answering MrD

Just a note on Wanderlust (probably should have mentioned it in the Steam thread) but they're working on the sequel so the first is pretty much pointless to buy even at a cheap price.  No huge changes but it's basically a better game in every aspect.

Since 2W2 + Expansion is DRM-FREE on GOG, I wish they'd patch the crap-tastic DRM out of non-GOG versions.
Agreed. Anytime a game is available DRM Free from anywhere, I don't see why there should be any further copies available with DRM (aside from client based solutions such as Steam/Origin/etc.).

Agreed. Anytime a game is available DRM Free from anywhere, I don't see why there should be any further copies available with DRM (aside from client based solutions such as Steam/Origin/etc.).
At the very least, they should just find a way to make the DRM-check inert in Non-GOG versions for 2W2 + Expansion.

I actually have 2W2 + POTFF from GG - so yeah, it's annoying the DRM's still there, when GOG has it DRM-FREE.

Same goes w/ Atari never patching Tages DRM-check out of Riddick: Dark Athena, yet it's DRM-FREE on GOG.

Daily Deal is 66% off Battlepaths - $1.02 (DRM Free)
no.gif

Daily Deal is 75% off Tropico 4 - $7.49 (Other DRM)

Weekend Deals are:

Yeah I noticed that $80 retail price too. :roll:

Also on B2 it seems that due to GFWL's questionable future it (and possibly Securom?) will be patched out of it soon on Steam at least. I would assume GG would eventually get any update like that as well but anyone considering buying it at this point want want to hold off until the dust settles.

Booo for no sale on Biosharks Infinite DLC.  Want the second on (to be released) but no interest in buying Season Pass for full price with that challenge mode nonsense in it.

Also, they had Far Cry 3 with a "base" price of $70 during their Far Cry "sale" earlier this week.

Edit: And, now that the Far Cry 3 sale is over, the base price is back down to $40 :bs:

was this in an indie gala? I always have a pretty good laugh when I see the total price of all the DLC for this game, because you just know there is someone out there crazy enough to have bought it all :whee:
I think that was TS12 in IG Summertide. But yeah, gotta get all that DLC...cause it adds to the story, you know. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back