GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ezelkow1']Well since it looks like one got started based on amazon/bc, Ill host one for paypal gift. PM me if you want in[/QUOTE]

PM sent. :)

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Hosting a Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed pack. $9 Each PP please. 3 Slots. PM me![/QUOTE]

Sent.

Edit: Got it, thanks anarchyoblivion!

Only a 4.2 GB download =)

If 3 more people are interested I'd be in for a 4-pack. I've got the 20%.

PM if interested. 9$ USD Paypal per person.(Myself included)

Need 3 people before I buy so I don't end up eating it. (It'd also be nice if it was sent via gift so don't get charged fees. But if you don't want to do that it's understandable too. Hopefully the fee on 9$ shouldn't be much.)

Edit:
Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Palinn']Does Transformed run pretty smooth on the PC? I remember the first one having some problems.[/QUOTE]

It does. I had major stuttering issues with the first game, it had issues with a lot of AMD GPUs, but the sequel runs great on modern GPUs. You might run into some issues with some really old GPUs, but for the most part it should run great.

[quote name='Trelow']Same here[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pROvIs']I'm in on a 4 pack of sonic if anyone with 20% is hosting.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Well after hesitating a bunch if anybody else does yet another 4 pack on Sonic Transformed Racing then count me in.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='Idiotekque']u gaiz r crazi. 5 dolars r bust[/QUOTE]

i have to agree it will drop to 75% in few months

[quote name='tfr']i have to agree it will drop to 75% in few months[/QUOTE]

Like I said in my previous post, this is the best cart racer I've played in years. I preordered it for about $13.50 (after BC glitch/20% discount) and it was completely worth it. It's best to play these games when the online MP community is most active anyway, and since this isn't far off from launch, the community will probably be most active now.

It'll be $5 in a few months, sure, but this is a very high quality cart racer.

[quote name='tfr']i have to agree it will drop to 75% in few months[/QUOTE]

75% off still only $7.50. Not that big a difference. You'd have to wait for an MSRP drop and 75% off for it to go $5. Not saying it won't ever happen but it could be a while.

[quote name='Motoki']75% off still only $7.50. Not that big a difference. You'd have to wait for an MSRP drop and 75% off for it to go $5. Not saying it won't ever happen but it could be a while.[/QUOTE]

75% on a 4-pack would get you to ~$5.63/copy, the 20% off would get it down to $4.50. I'm fine with $9 though.

[quote name='spoderman']Like I said in my previous post, this is the best cart racer I've played in years. I preordered it for about $13.50 (after BC glitch/20% discount) and it was completely worth it. It's best to play these games when the online MP community is most active anyway, and since this isn't far off from launch, the community will probably be most active now.

It'll be $5 in a few months, sure, but this is a very high quality cart racer.[/QUOTE]

I bet it doesn't. Why does everyone think it will drop to $5? FFS its a new release. If its a pretty good game ...IMHO it will hold its price or suffer only a slight drop

I have one open slot at the moment for $9 on Sonic & All-Stars Racing, PM me if interested. The extra copy is ready to send on receipt of payment.

Gone

Sega also didn't used to throw on the discounts they've been doing lately. I'll wait for a better deal on Amazon, honestly. I have credit there and I know I'll find a better deal.

I think the online community will be just as active in a few months, but I don't really mind either way. I'm not into random matchmaking on a game like this. Funner for single player or with friends you know.

If you're just backloggin, then yeah, it'll go lower, but for those of us you want to play a well received cart racer in the near future. fuck yeah!

Also the multiplayer aspect will disappear/diminish in time.

I cannot believe how much fun I'm having with Sonic Transformed. I am not very familiar with Sega characters but I'm really enjoying all the visuals. Very smooth with max settings at 1920x1080 on a 6850.

And the sense of speed is incredible. I jumped straight into multiplayer and have 5 did not finish results! Totally fun and hilarious. No lag either.

Voice chat works in lobby and in race. :)

If anybody has ever had any fun in any kart racer, get this!! And thanks for hosting the purchase banzaiwolfe!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Sega also didn't used to throw on the discounts they've been doing lately. I'll wait for a better deal on Amazon, honestly. I have credit there and I know I'll find a better deal.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah but lately Tony's been doing more bundles with Sega than individual sales and I already have nearly all of the other Sonic games (except the emulator ones which annoyingly never gone on a good sale for the Steam versions) so...

Anyway, like Fox said people are certainly entitled to wait.

FWIW, I intend to actually *gasp* play this one. I know, right?

MAN, I wish Re6 on GG or GMG had the same pre-order bonuses as on Steam. DLC season pass? Free copy of RE5? Free soundtrack?

Ugh. Almost makes paying the extra 8-10$ rather than through discount on GMG/GG worth it.

I am in for one if anyone else buys a 4 pack. I know I'm a little late to the party, but hopefully I didn't miss out of the games and fun!

edit: That didn't take long, got it! Thanks!

[quote name='Motoki']Yeah but lately Tony's been doing more bundles with Sega than individual sales and I already have nearly all of the other Sonic games (except the emulator ones which annoyingly never gone on a good sale for the Steam versions) so...

Anyway, like Fox said people are certainly entitled to wait.

FWIW, I intend to actually *gasp* play this one. I know, right?[/QUOTE]

Should I assume the Microsoft wheel will work with this game? Does it have enough buttons? That always seems to be the main complaint and I can't remember if the first game used both sets of triggers. Hmmm.

[quote name='Palinn']Should I assume the Microsoft wheel will work with this game? Does it have enough buttons? That always seems to be the main complaint and I can't remember if the first game used both sets of triggers. Hmmm.[/QUOTE]

I'll try it out when I get home in a couple of hours or so and report back. I did a quick scan of the Steam community forum and there were some people saying they couldn't get their wheels to work but they were the Microsoft one.

i don't need the game, but I have the 20% discount if there's interest in another 4 pack. $9 amazon/paypal
PM If interested.

[quote name='scrappler']i don't need the game, but I have the 20% discount if there's interest in another 4 pack. $9 amazon/paypal[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested in a slot of that 4 pack if it happens.

Personally, I couldn't see using a wheel with a kart racer that has such a heavy reliance on its drift mechanic. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to do stunts either, since they use the other analog stick.

Don't let the 62% off fool you; list price everywhere else is only $10. I'm going to wait until the morning to see if they either lower the price or correct the % off before I make my decision.

Edit: According to blue coin amounts, the base price is ~50 cents cheaper on the UK site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back